Is this a joke?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by davewhite04, Feb 17, 2019.

1. davewhite04 Valued Senior Member

The world I mean... look at it, I mean look.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

It coud be... but whatever... its realy sad for lots of people.!!!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

Question too broad. A meaningful answer starts with a meaningful question.

Babies are not a joke. Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D minor is not a joke. The list is infinite.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Is there anything in particular about it that is worrying you?

8. davewhite04 Valued Senior Member

Nothing worrying James, every single being is an actor and the world the stage. The Donald president thing has changed the USA forever, I mean how can a president pretend to be important when Donald Trump has made a mockery of the position. Have you seen White House down? Gerard Butler, if the president was Trump in the movie he'd of used nukes. Funny.

9. davewhite04 Valued Senior Member

When I said joke it included sarcasm. Beings suffering is not funny. In fact how many people are unhappy? Strange. We have everything yet the majority have nothing or very little.

10. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

A few points:
    1. The USA is not the world.
    2. Forever is a very long time.
    3. Trump isn't unimportant as President. If he was unimportant, then he could be safely ignored.

origin likes this.
  11. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

I worked for an deserve what i have... lazy people tend to have very little an deserve it.!!!

12. davewhite04 Valued Senior Member

Points one and two, don't conflict with what I said. My example was of an American president, I'm not American and therefore don't subscribe to the notion that the USA is the only country in the world.

Never said Trump was not important, but if you are taking his tweets seriously then enjoy your world.

13. davewhite04 Valued Senior Member

I don't know about all this, people are different and some enjoy life without work for example, and are happy on low income. It isn't about money.

Look at Africa. Over here in the UK we get adverts almost daily asking us to pay for water pumps. These adverts have been going on for over 20 years. Does that make sense? Why ask the public to save Africa when nations more fortunate then them should of resolved these problems aeons ago. How much food and clothes do America/UK simply throw away? Africa will never change unless there is a peaceful age, one with no need for nuclear weapons and thus freeing up trillions of $ in cash. A world that is safe, where every one treats each other with respect, along with a big dollop of love. It's a pipe dream.

14. davewhite04 Valued Senior Member

15. ForrestDean Registered Senior Member

Correct. We get what we deserve, otherwise, we wouldn't get it.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Funny though how people pick and choose what they should have deserved and what they shouldn't have. Ego.

16. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

I'm not concerned about Trump. He'll be gone soon.
    I'm concerned about the 100 million+ people saying "Oh yes, I'll have some of that please."
    They will be around long after this presidency is gone.

17. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

I don't think that's true. America has been what it is for a long time. It just wasn't as apparent until there was a real idiot in the White House.

davewhite04 likes this.
  18. iceaura Valued Senior Member

If the London and New York financial powers slammed the door on international money laundering and financial piracy, thereby enabling repatriation of the money looted from various African countries and preventing further looting, those trillions would be available in a few months.

The core reason they haven't is the collusion between American evangelical voters and the US Republican Party.

19. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

Yes... it ant about money... i was happy even when i was poor... happyness is about a good environment an good genes which made me a superior person who deserve the best... eg... happyness.!!!

davewhite04 likes this.
  20. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

One of the best thangs about bein successful is pontin out the flaws of those who ant successful.!!!

sideshowbob likes this.
  21. davewhite04 Valued Senior Member

Still a thing or two to learn.

22. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

Looks like you have it figered out.!!!