is there evidence for alien abductions etc.?

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by duendy, Nov 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gustav Banned Banned

jdawg

did you just report my post?
    you think valerie aint a bitch?

/rotfl

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Satyr Banned Banned

I don’t know if this constitutes “evidence” of alien abductions, but a few years ago I went to a bachelor party and got so wasted that the next morning I woke up with my pants around my ankles, my hands tied behind my back and a sticky substance on my butt-cheeks.
    My asshole ached as if I had squeezed out a constipation log.

I asked my friends about it.
    They told me some weird shit had happened the night before. I remember very little of it, except me screaming in painful ecstasy and a sock being pushed in my mouth.

Wadda you think…should I go to Oprah with this?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. duendy Registered Senior Member

well a biggie tat apparently seems to have suddenly ben forgotten about, which was mentioned at the end of te closed thread all bout this, was th NYC adbduction where it WAS seen. The sceptic JDawg seemed initially imprtessed and called on others to offer some feedback aboutit. ten we got te thang between you and mr annonymous

so i would like to look at that case for now. mainly cause JDawg and others are always presuming this shit is NOT observed by others etc

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. phlogistician Banned Banned

Allegedly seen, but we haven't got many names to follow up. That's more allegation, not evidence duendy. If it's the story I think, some top brass official allegedly saw this from their limo, and the story was verified by the driver. There are lots of problems with this story, largely that the woman involved provides all the information, and the witnesses turn up much, much later, when the 'facts' of the case are widely published, and the 'witnesses' are probably just some teenagers pulling Bud Hopkin's chain.

8. duendy Registered Senior Member

Nothing satisfies you'll does it?......for example, 'you' suggest that ALL bduction cases aren't observed....not even being AWARE of this famous case........SO, i find it andpresent it, and yet it still isn't enough. before you discount single abductees.........then you discount FAMILY abductions.........then you discount OBSERVED abductions.....

let me then ask you just WHAT would you need to conivnce you someting odd's going on. seriously just give us a clue what would make you think there was something to this abduction thingy?

9. shaman_ Registered Senior Member

Duendy try to discuss the evidence and forget the attacks on sceptics and scientific method. It seems that your goal is to discredit science and sceptics therefore somehow proving that the paranormal is more likely.

Anyway here is a discussion on the same case. Still reading it myself although it does appear there are some questionable aspects to the case..

http://www.tricksterbook.com/ArticlesOnline/LindaCortileCase.htm

Don't worry duendy it's not from the evil csicop.

10. duendy Registered Senior Member

well it is kinda like he said she said etc etc.....how do i know author aint makin it up........?...haha, wheres ze evidence??

what i would like is him etc round a table talkin sos i can watch and observe and listen....Getting things on the table so to speak

btw. scince dosn't even take tis subject SERIOUSLY. hence expriences here in 'pseudo'science...?

11. Balerion Banned Banned

Gustav, I reported your post because you constantly attack people. You obviously won't stop, so I reported you. Continue this in a thread I am trying to participate in, and I'll report you again.

This thread, as did the last, will degenerate into flames because duendy refuses to see why anyone would be dismissive of UFO reports, and anytime anyone says something Gustav doesn't like, he will call them a fucking asshole or something to that effect--even when he's not participating in the thread! That's called trolling and stalking, my man.

Anyway, the point is that duendy doesn't want to discuss this, she just wants to tell us all we aren't soft enough or open-minded enough; none of us will gain anything worthwhile from this thread, so why don't we just give it up? I know I am.

Peace
    JD

12. duendy Registered Senior Member

peace my arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssse!

13. duendy Registered Senior Member

just like to add. it is glaringly obvious whose the first on to try and flame war this 'new' thread....whyyy old jdaaaawg

i thus urge you'll to not follow suit and go right off sebject about whose dissn who blabla, and tus get THIS fukin thread closed.
    TRY and stick to te subject even if it disturbs. its not only sceps that get disturbed ya know. all explorers do!

14. Gustav Banned Banned

poor lil jdawg

go see a shrink
    do something
    you are obviously traumatized
    anything is better than the incessant whining and temper tantrums

if you do not intend to make any meaningful contribution to the thread, please fuck off

15. awdsci Registered Member

Hello to you all ,
    I`m new here ,could someone direct me to the rational side?

16. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Take the 3rd exit on the highway of pseudoscience. Make a full left turn and go on the highway of science.

17. Gustav Banned Banned

very well
    i can respect that

18. Gustav Banned Banned

excellent. nyc it is

19. Gustav Banned Banned

troll

20. quelquechosedautre Registered Member

21. awdsci Registered Member

Thank you , your apeness ,may all your bananas ripen in the sun of enlightenment. By the way ,which side of the road do you drive on? I

22. awdsci Registered Member

Thank you , your apeness ,may all your bananas ripen in the sun of enlightenment. By the way ,which side of the road do you drive on? I`d rather not have a head-on with the other drivers here, rather difficult types it seems. All this fuss over a simple subject like abduction by aliens, tut,tut.

23. quelquechosedautre Registered Member

The left side is the correct side to drive upon as it is god's will, and driving on the right is merely a blasphemous notion by the Directorate of the French Revolution ands spread around the world by the evil of Napoleon and the scum backing the trecherous Washington and his army of traitors.

God made it that way as he made our right hand our sword hand, so, it is necessary to mount a horse on the left side of the street facing left, as only one leg can be brought up into the stiirrup to mount the horse due to the restriction of the sword.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.