Is there any reason to let non-geeks live?

Discussion in 'Computer Science & Culture' started by Fen, Apr 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. exsto_human Transitional Registered Senior Member

You guys are impopular, Get over it.

I did-.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Harnu Semper Fidelis Registered Senior Member

Us non-geeks would kick ass

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Capibara GrandfatherOfAllKnowledge Registered Senior Member

I don't give a fac about being popular it's the times stupid people get in my way that I get really pissed off (not that I'm some kind of genius but some people are really stupid , even most people that post on sciforums are so dum they can't put 2 and 2 togather)

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

It's not a popularity thing

If you're not popular it's because you're hanging around the wrong people.

Word to the wise: Never stay where you're not appreciated... (but make sure that wherever you end up, there is like.. oxygen and food and stuff)

8. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

and if that not possible take a pen and draw smiley faces on your fingers... look now you have 10 new friends!

9. exsto_human Transitional Registered Senior Member

My point is not wether it's a popularity thing, Infact I've never in my life been concerned with popularity and I strive to hold a low profile. My point is that there is no reason to fatisize about a world where geeks rule and non-geeks are thier pets. That's just silly.

If it's all about how stupid 'non-geeks' are, then welcome to the human race, you are no better. Pretty arrogant realy to assume that intelectual supremicy is defined by an affinity for programing language!

I will be hated for saying that, but I don't care, you're all quite silly.

10. cthulhus slave evil servant Registered Senior Member

u r rite. knowing how 2 prog rly is no t agood sign of intelect. but it does help show that they are capable of proper thought.

now if any of u are serius i am perfectly willing to use this as an all out excuse to kill a few thousand people.
    so if any1 is rlly interested or wants to flame me (dont even try. i have a ver extensive knowledge of virii...) email me at gretinking@yahoo.com i will give you some rpgs w/ amo a few pacs of grenades and a couple months of training. then we shal release our new geek-soldiers unto this forsaken planett!
    really. wouldnt that just rock? i mean get all the geeks together. build a huge super army of the smartest beings alive. and then crush the pathetic lower humans beneath our mighty feet!
    com eon! were all smart people, we geeks. and we could easily acomplish this if we would get over our inabilty to work w/ others and all just march side by side to bring about the death of all norms and lamers. i say we start w/ the 3rd worl countries. just to get some soldiers. there are lotsa poor people willing to kill 4 food. and we can give them the lower jobs when were done. then we can simply launch a few nukes at africa and south america then take over eastern uerop and mexico while theyr recovering from radiation poisoning.
    all we need is about 500 people and aproxomatly 2 tons of tnt. we can use it to get the nuclear material from any number of dumping grounds. should be a piece of cake!

or alternativly we can scrape together our funds and buy a small country kick out the natives and proclaim it geek land! w/ our superior skillz we would quickly becom ethe richest nation on earth! we would then usae our economic might to buy the rest of the earth and once we own it all we can simply execute the norms as we see fit.

11. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

You won't be hated for that, you'll just be considered as a slow learner!

Hehe.. the premise of this thread is obviously a joke. I suppose if you're not a native english speaker that might be hard to see.. but I assure you that only morons would really want to try to kill off non-geeks! (though from this point forward in this thread I'll likely vehemently deny that I've said this such that I can participate in the silliness)

12. exsto_human Transitional Registered Senior Member

I guess I am a slow lerner then!
    I was fully aware of the humorous intent of this thread. But as I am a boring stiff, I have no sense of humour. So I simply had to bother a bunch of people just having a laugh.

BTW I guess you could say I am a native speaker. English being my preliminary language of choice. So I have no excuse.:bugeye: Quite observative of you if you picked up the fact that I could be non-native, either my English has degenerated terribly in 2 years of neglected lingual stimulus, or I have somehow revealed my nationality in a previous post. Either way,

13. Guyute Senior Member Registered Senior Member

The geeks are the rulers of the planet......kill all the rest....

14. sHaZbOk Registered Member

look slike i'm gonna get euthanized

15. JoojooSpaceape Burn in hell Hippies Registered Senior Member

2 words, manual labor

16. Xevious Truth Beyond Logic Registered Senior Member

...and you nerds and geeks wonder why you guys get the shit beat out of you in school! Geeze!

"My kid beat up your honor student."
    - Bumper Sticker

17. Angelus Daughter Of House Ravenhearte Registered Senior Member

"My kid sells drugs to your honor student; and knocked up your daughter, and fucked your wife, and stole your car, and trashed your house, and killed your dad, and leveled your work, and hacked your bank account, and stole your identity, and put you on the FBI's ten most wanted list... my kids a geek."

- Bumper Sticker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.