Is Terrorism Ever justified?

Discussion in 'Ethics, Morality, & Justice' started by unlimited, Sep 20, 2005.

1. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

You ran over it. You sold it out to yourself. So...yes???

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Anomalous Banned Banned

No, Iraq is just a river of oil for America, as soon as it dries up, they will leave Iraq.

The problem with tibet is that they want depart from China, thats like being Traitors, what problems do they have, that is what no one knows, unlike Iraq.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Anomalous Banned Banned

No such news was ever heard by me back then ? Can U give me some links in a new thread on this topic, call me in that thread.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

End social pressures to force men to have sex with women! Then only those who genuinely want to have it will do it!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

:m:

8. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

.....and when they want it!

9. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

America has in fact fed and cultivated Islamic terrorism in the middle east for its short term oil needs. Now it is reaping what it sowed. When the rest of the world was bearing the brunt of Islamic terrorism the west slept blissfully!

10. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

I don't agree with that point of view.

Many issues are interrelated and unless you view and consider the entire spectrum of things and make comparisons, you can't reach at a wise decision. (in other words, if Iraq can be discussed here why not Tibet?)

As far as my issues are concerned --- of men and masculinity, they are very basic, related with anything that involves men, and those that the people generally avoid --- because of the immense stigma. So I don't think raising them is hijacking the issue, even if it makes some people uncomfortable. Free world is about knowing the truth without caring for social hangups that people have. For truth is of supreme importance.

11. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Of course, you also realise that my own threads where I was discussing these issues were merged in a way that continuing my discussion was impossible and possible for me. So I now raise my issues at different platforms.

12. Anomalous Banned Banned

Its a misunderstanding that if no one answers your post at the end of a thread means U were right; U r mostly offtopic.

13. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

If I'm wrong no one would believe me anyway. So, still everyone has the right to be heard.

14. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

And if some people believe in it, then it means there is some truth in what I'm saying.

15. Anomalous Banned Banned

Just like Bush and Albert Einstien U can mislead them to believe the unbelievable.

16. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

So can you! People who are free take responsibility of their own decisions!

Nature by the way doesn't work like that. I cannot tell a lie that humans are supposed to like something they hate, and people will start liking them.

But if indeed people naturally have it in them to like it, they will be influenced. And I see no reason why they should not be influenced. It's a free world. Not an Islamic republic.

17. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

How many people have you converted to your cause, just by talking about it and saying it is the right thing to do!

Unless, you have an element of truth in it, no one would believe you.

And if I am indeed speaking the truth, then I'm on the side of the good while the opposition is the evil. And evil must be defeated.

Good can always win the test of an open discussion. It is the evil who is scared of it, because it is a lie.

18. Anomalous Banned Banned

I hope U know who Hitler was and How he built an army that could have seized the world.

19. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Gosh you lack any reasoning capacity at all. It is no use talking to you.

Look, Hitler had power and he raked up people's biases and hatred for each other --- a hatred which was created by Christianity.

If anyone can be compared to Hitler it is you, who have supported Killing of innoncent boys by a state which is powerful but mad with religious fanaticism.

20. Anomalous Banned Banned

If U r talking about thoes post I made about the killings then U have not yet figured it out U human.

I come here for studying humans in their natural enviornment.
    Thoes post were nothing more than probes to explore the minds of GAY human specimens for my Humanology thesis. U r a very unusual specimen BTW, U are not aware what a big fool U r and some how your ego keeps U going for that inflation U might get out of thoes debates.

Some how deep down in your mind U know that U have a disability called homosexuality but U try to convince your self assuming U r winning debates that U r the one whos actually straight and the stratight are the twisted ones. U may get peace out of all that but thats ok.

I have noticed a very interesting thing about U. Just like in the fox and the grapes story, the fox gets tired and goes away thinking the grapes are sore. U think U r right when everyone leaves a debate after looking at your crap posts.

21. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

good for you! I have better things to do than entangle with neurotics you...you....you....non-human!

Now don't waste my time anymore with your idiosyncracies......I don't know why these sciforum moderators tolerate nuts like you!

Last edited: Feb 1, 2006
  22. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

Jeez, anomalous, have you ever heard of a little thing called "proper grammar"?

23. Anomalous Banned Banned

Sorry man, having skiped primary education things are a bit difficult for me in human world; Anyways thats not a topic of my interest anymore.