Is rape always the mans fault?

Discussion in 'Ethics, Morality, & Justice' started by darksidZz, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

An immodest proposal?

But wouldn't it be easier if we all just bought guns and shot everyone who looked at us wrong?

"Hey, babe, if I said you had a hot body, would you hold it against me?"

—(Blam!)​

After all, if she didn't shoot him, she would only be leading him on, right?

Definitely easier, right?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. wynn ˙ Valued Senior Member

I guess hot topics are bound to be discussed in black-and-white terms, the greys be damned ...

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. R1D2 many leagues under the sea. Valued Senior Member

I saw dark:zzz: didn't put the blog here. Did he C one (on:m

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I also agree on the point made that males rape males ( prison) an women. Get raped by women (prison) an I'm sure it happens across any country not just in prisons. So men are not at fault. All the time. An as for prevention most collage towns will say stuff like like don't go out at night alone an with out mace or a defence an know a escape route. Travel well lit areas an carry a phone. I say also know your friends ur with. Because it is true what was mentioned that some rapes. Occure by known "friends". An NO I don't believe any one really asks for it in any situation. That's why there victims. :idea: Unless u talk about statatory rape. Then they may have asked for it. An got it. Under age. One bein under 18 an one being 18 an up

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

No amount of doing drugs or drinking or any other action makes it OK for another person to sexually assault someone.

The crime is not 'sexually assaulting a sober, careful person', (as if it's OK to sexually assault someone who is not sober or careful); the crime is 'sexually assaulting a person at all'.

So, yes, rape is always the rapist's fault.

8. R1D2 many leagues under the sea. Valued Senior Member

It must be the rapists fault that's why they go 2 Jail when "caught" even though in statory rape its the oldest that goes. To jail in consentual agreement the parents find out WAM jail record

9. R1D2 many leagues under the sea. Valued Senior Member

I saw darksid:zzz: didn't put the blog here. Did he C one (on:m

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I also agree on the point made that males rape males ( prison) an women. Get raped by women (prison) an I'm sure it happens across any country not just in prisons. So men are not at fault. All the time. An as for prevention most collage towns will say stuff like like don't go out at night alone an with out mace or a defence an know a escape route. Travel well lit areas an carry a phone. I say also know your friends ur with. Because it is true what was mentioned that some rapes. Occure by known "friends". An NO I don't believe any one really asks for it in any situation. That's why there victims. :idea: Unless u talk about statatory rape. Then they may have asked for it. An got it. Under age! One being under 18 an one being 18 an up!

10. Xotica Everyday I’m Shufflin Registered Senior Member

Mutual agreement/permission among adults to engage in sex is considered consensual sex. Anything less than mutual agreement/permission should be considered rape.

11. R1D2 many leagues under the sea. Valued Senior Member

So the consensus is rape is not ALWAYS the mans fault.. DarksiZz any comment?