"Is Race Real?"

Discussion in 'Biology & Genetics' started by Christian Sodomy, Jul 12, 2003.

1. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

and2000x,

Well sorry but there are white people of pure blood born with black hair and brown eyes, My step father (Russian by ancestry) is a good example, so sorry you are wrong.

Most of the poor people do not have them selfs to blame, many were made poor, Africans are in their position because of racist like your self, not because of some flaw of their own character. Also by the way “White” people have cause far more violence and destruction then blacks BY FAR!

Last edited: Aug 19, 2003
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. and2000x Guest

You know fetus, I was homeless once, how is that whitie's fault? There is no one to blame but yourself. Furthermore, I've been conversing with a friend from Thailand, apparently he suffered severe poverty and had to move to the states. Within the next five years he went from dead broke to middle class, and he was Asian. So in your method of thinking I will say that he is an 'exception', right? Wrong. I think the cause of black poverty is simple: lack of values, a huge inferiority complex, a highly materialistic culture, and poor education.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Oh and how did you get homeless, how did you get out? Do you think it would have been harder if you were black?

Asian don't have the kind of negative racial stereotyping on them that black people have. Please ask any black man here in the states if they think its harder being black and they will give you detail personal accounts of racial discrimination.

All of which are not genetic, in fact all of this is due to the white people of society.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. and2000x Guest

HOW TRUE, because we all know buying jewels you can't afford, self-degrading hip-hop, and self-victimizing are products of white people.

There are MORE black on white crimes than white on black crimes in modern times. So explain this discrimination shit to me again. I have been a victim of black violence, I have been spit on and called 'cracka', but I don't back away and act like a victim.

8. static76 The Man, The Myth, The Legend Registered Senior Member

and2000x

What are the various races of the World? How do we determine what race a person is?

9. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

I also know an African who came here to this country illegally and with nothing but a suit, worked his butt off, and now earns over a million and has 4 kids in the ivy leagues. He came here in 1985. Didn't start making real money till the 1990s.

Only a moron ignorant of what Blacks have been through since reconstruction ended and was repolaced by Jim Crow would utter your nonsense, and2000x.

Spurious fucking thread, DIE, DIE, I tell ya, Fucking DIE!!!!!!

10. and2000x Guest

So then what's the problem? He obviously worked up to become a successful man. Somehow a black foreigner comes into this country and within a few years makes millions, yet a family of black US citizens who have been here for decades are supposed to have us white folks hold their hands and give them a lift. You see the absurdity of the race-wringing situation?

Here is my standpoint: current African thought is self-destructive, not only in America but in Africa. This is a product of decadent culture. If this were 30 years ago I might blame white folks for it, but now I don't feel there is an excuse.

My other point: I'm going to hold my tongue on crime and genes because there really is no real research done concluding if violence can be equated to genes. I apologize for saying so.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

Look at these two statements + this one noun and re-read my statement:

1. He came here in 1985. Didn't start making real money till the 1990s

2. Only a moron ignorant of what Blacks have been through since reconstruction ended and was repolaced by Jim Crow would utter your nonsense, and2000x.

3. "African"

Now, then to your next statements

Look at all nations in history and look at the economically repressed and see stats on violence, where it exists, relative to the normal populace. As of Africa south of the Sahara, War, prior to European involvement, was mere game. Also the relative lateness of nationalism and large populations naturally led to societies where violence was distinctively less, relative to their European, Japanese, Chinese, etc peers. All egalitarian societies ....finish this.

Yet another ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please, please, fucking please, tell me. What is this "self-destructive thought"? I am itching to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Project: African American affluence as of 1990.

Spurious fucking thread, DIE, DIE, I tell ya, Fucking DIE!!!!!!

12. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

and2000x,

whites gave them their sense of inferiority, whites gave them the rough life to feel that it not worth trying, whites give them the commercials and the senseless marketing, whites gave them the a poor education system. Tell me if you were poor and needed money would you be more likely to crime for the dough? Why is it white are most likely to be serial killer at a higher percentage per population then black.

13. and2000x Guest

This doesn't include your African friend for one reason fountainhead: he isn't self-destructive.

Also notice how I said 'current', as in now. Prior to the 70s African culture was flourishing within the United States despite the oppression by whites (Jazz for example) I hardly consider rabid FUBU wearing, gibberish talking, pistol packing welfare addicts a good example of outstanding citizens. There is nothing more self-destructive then the current 'hip-hop' culture which openly supports violence, prostitution, domestic battery, drug abuse, stealing, rape, etc. Africans also suffer from the 'I'm a victim, blame whitie complex'.

Fun facts: Africans practiced slavery on other Africans as well as cannibalism. How is this any 'better' than war?

All egalitarian societies...fail, like the soviet union.

Most of the greatest civilizations on the planet were homogenous or segregated: China, Greece, Rome, England, Germany, Russia, Scandinavia, the Aztecs, Incas, Japan.

I'd say that India was a racial exception, since the natives and the indo-europeans got along well.

14. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

Lord I am speaking to an illogical piece of wood!!!!!!I see you have absolutely Zero knowledge of African history.

Spurious fucking thread, DIE, DIE, I tell ya, Fucking DIE!!!!!!Why will ya not just fucking die????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

15. and2000x Guest

Okay, so I'll give you that much. This is true.

No. Blacks invented hip-hop and all of their trends to counter the 'white fashions'. Eventually rap became such a poweful force that white capitalists couldn't help but profit off of it.

This would have been true 30 years ago, but when I grew up I went to school that was 98% black. The education was outstanding and everyone graudated and came out without any involvement in drugs, gangs, etc. As of recent years this school has gone to hell, being invaded by gangs and rapists. This school was funded and created by whites, and run by whites.

I've never had to resort to stealing, because I'm an outstanding citizen. I've been homeless, like I said.

Beats me. Social pressure? Idiocy? It could very well be genetic (GASP! THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE AND2000X! WHAT A BAD THOUGHT! KILL YOURSELF AND2000X! YOU RACIST!) I can only conclude that it is either: A) The current society is driving people to madness
    or B) there is a genetic reason.

16. and2000x Guest

What are you implying? That Africans were happy flowery fun lovers. The only society that has not practised human sacrifice is the Egyptians. Every culture had some form of slavery.

ps: by saying LORD, that obviously means you are a Christian.

17. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

I did not know hip-hop, rap and rock-in-roll was marketing trended to begin with, no it was white producers that made it a marketing trend.

I have also been to a central city mostly black school, it was a great school, but taking cover from a drive by shooting one day did seem to reduce it quality.

my mother been homeless, and she never stole, that not the point the point is that if your poor you more likely to steel, do crime to get the food for your kids or to prevent the loan-shark from breaking your lags.

Whites go on killing spree more often because they have the time and freedom to, if you had all your basic need fulfilled such a food, water and home you would have the time to seek out more personal goals and desires, such as killing people for pleasures rather then money or vendetta.

18. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

Another cause of the black urban subculture is the War on Drugs.
    Going to prison has just become a part of life for many in the poor minority subculture. The stupidity of the drug war has led the Prison culture becoming the culture of the street.
    Disrespect has to be met with deadly force. Rape and theft are acceptable if you can get away with it.

The law of unintended consequences strikes again.

19. and2000x Guest

War on drugs. Okay, I'll take that point. I can also agree with what WCF pointed out. Still, I don't buy the whole Hip-hop endorsed by whites thing, considering I read Vibe History of Hip-Hop (I'm so racist) and it states that Hip-hop was a big business in the community on independent black labels. NWA may have been on a white label, but their lyrics were certainly their own.

Well, I grow tired of this because neither side is really convincing the other, so let's drop it and look to future developments. WCF I look foward to your further participation in the 'sciforums royal rumble', feelings aside.

20. hellhound Registered Member

Read this book,
    <a href="http://www.houghtonmifflinbooks.com/booksellers/press_release/olson/">Mapping Human History by Steve Olson</a>

21. Silicon Intelligence Registered Member

Neo-Conservatism is simply an ideology of Jewish elites where support for Israel is claimed to be the sole reason for the existance of the United States. In other words, there is nothing conservative about Neo-Conservatism. A true conservative would be people like Pat Buchanan who oppose both immigration and Israel.

But, race is real.

22. duendy Registered Senior Member

the AGENDa of the neocons for claiming race don't exist is obviously for their own impoverished power-manipulations

wehn those who claim race really exists, then this will also be used by racists to justify their vile evil shit

so, i suggest, dont trust either views
    rather realize we are one species who MUSt get on with each other

i am errr, what is termed 'mixed race'...i feels alright. i am human like you. so......?

23. Big D Registered Senior Member

Are these biological differences real?

The hair is black, crispy, and "woolly" in texture, it is flat and elliptical with no central canal or duct like the hair of Europeans.
    The nose is thick, broad and flat, often turned up nostrils exposing the red inner lining of the mucous membrane similar to an ape.
    The arms and legs of the Negro are relatively longer than the European. The humerus is a trifle shorter and the forearm longer thereby approximating the simian form.
    The eyes are prominent, iris black and the orbits large. The eye often has a yellowish sclerotic coat over it like that of a gorilla.
    The Negro has a shorter trunk the cross-section of the chest is more circular than whites. The pelvis is narrower and longer as it is in an ape.
    The mouth is wide with very thick, large and protruding lips.
    Negro skin has a thick superficial horny layer which resists scratching and impedes the penetration of germs.
    The Negro has a larger and shorter neck akin to that of anthropoids.
    The cranial sutures are more simple than in the white type and close together earlier.
    The ears are roundish, rather small, standing somewhat high and detached thus approaching the simian form.
    The Negro is more powerfully developed from the pelvis down and the white more powerfully developed in the chest.
    The jaw is larger and stronger and protrudes outward which, along with lower retreating forehead, gives a facial angle of 68 to 70 degrees as opposed to a facial angle of 80 to 82 degrees for Europeans.
    The hands and fingers are proportionally narrower and longer. The wrist and ankles are shorter and more robust.
    The frontal and paricial bones of the cranium are less excavated and less capacious. The skull is thicker especially on the sides.
    The brain of the Negro on the average is 9 to 20% smaller than whites.
    The teeth are larger and are wider apart than in the white race.
    The three curvatures of the spine are less pronounced in the Negro than in the white and thus more characteristic of an ape.
    The femur of the Negro is less oblique, the tibia (shin bone) more curved and bent forward, the calf of the leg high and but little developed.
    The heel is broad and projecting, the foot long and broad but slightly arched causing flat soles, the great toe is shorter than in the white.
    The two bones proper of the nose are occasionally united, as in apes.