Is OBAMA trying to save USAed people or he is trying to save his IMAGE ???

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Luis A.C.ROMANELLI, Sep 3, 2013.

1. Luis A.C.ROMANELLI Don´t forget using mind ! ! ! Registered Senior Member

I`ve posted in the past By,By,By USA and a war with SIRIA would help that detail !!!..Atte:LACR

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Luis A.C.ROMANELLI Don´t forget using mind ! ! ! Registered Senior Member

Excuse Me for a title error that is USed people or USAdos as I call them !!!...Slds.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I think he's trying to enforce the idea that if chemical weapons are used, you can't get away with it.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Buddha12 Valued Senior Member

Better be certain that it was the syrian government and not the terrorists that used gas and be certain gas was used and that will be known next week or so.

8. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Doesn't matter. If it wasn't Assad, he still deserves to be bombed.

9. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

Another country does not deserve to be bombed, if it did nothing against the invading country. You can call Assad whatever name you wish, but the reality is that under Obama's orders or indirect actions more people have died and will die. The so called peace laureate, the symbol of which you have as your avatar, is responsible for homicides of cultures under slogans of "bringing freedom to people".

10. p-brane Registered Senior Member

But what about what a government does to it's own people? Do you believe that those who seek the right to self determination and to be governed by a body that gets it's authority directly from their fellow citizens deserve to be murdered by a group of craven and despotic overlords?

Suffice it to say welcome to my ignore list you depraved piece of shit.

11. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

That's what war is, it kills people. And sometimes it's necessary.

12. billvon Valued Senior Member

They do not deserve to be murdered by despotic overlords. Neither do they deserve to be murdered by meddling foreign countries.

13. p-brane Registered Senior Member

Assad wants to kill innocent people on as large a scale as possible and this is the purpose of using WMD. How can you not see that more will die by many orders of magnitude - and not just in Syria - if the west allows this than as a result of any attempt by them to stop Assad?

Needless to say that you've just earned your place on my ignore list you hateful simpleton.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2013
  14. billvon Valued Senior Member

And you really think it would be better to allow them to fall into the hands of Al Qaeda?

Good! I was hated for the same reasons for opposing the Iraq War. I take it as a point of pride to be hated by the warmongers.