Is LGBT a neurological misunderstanding ?

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Mark Turner, Jul 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. billvon Valued Senior Member

Completely untrue. We are born with the information that several million years of evolution have provided us with.
    Yes, we gain information, and our brains evolve. They do not start out as blank.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. billvon Valued Senior Member

Huh. That makes you sound like a homophobic bigot, someone who thinks LGBT people are inherently defective. Similar to the people who think that blacks are fundamentally stupider/more lazy/less competent than whites, and the people who think women do not have the mental facilities to be able to vote or own property.

wegs likes this.
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Mark Turner Banned Banned

Science does not apologise for being objective , it is subjective to think that what I am discussing is anyway offensive or reflects on me . I am unbiased but try to be accurate and honest .
    Your reply is evidence of the neurological subjectiveness I mention , you subjectively believe by my words that I am homophobic etc , which is not true . However, science needs a correct understanding as opposed subjective. Our neurological process knowledge would not be good if we were going to add untruths rather than an objective reflection of reality.

Neurological dualism can end with an unsolved problem if the objective answer can't be determined by finding the neurological singularity by objectiveness . Something's have points and then at other times things seem to have no points at all, I suppose that's the complexity of life though and the neurological process .

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

Do you just insert the word "neurological" at random places in your posts?

8. billvon Valued Senior Member

?? Nope. Homophobia has a specific definition. That's an objective reality, observable by going to a dictionary.
    Absolutely. And by subjectively deciding that gay people have a defect that is "tricking them" into thinking something unreal about themselves, you are adding untruth.
    It looks like you are getting defensive, and are resorting to word salad with neurologic dressing.

(You can skip the "I am NOT DEFENSIVE!" part of your reply; to save you some typing, we will just assume it has already been said.)

9. Mark Turner Banned Banned

I frequently use the word if discussing the neurological process whilst in freelance thinking . You are correct though in that I probably use it too often and I should end with the use .

10. Mark Turner Banned Banned

I never said gay people have a defect , that is your own interpretation and your own words .
    I said as per topic title , a misunderstanding is not a defect , it is a lack of education .

Mental health and anxiety for example , anxiety is subjective and an easy fix .

You can fix yourself of anxiety by redefining anxiety and calling it bioelectrical stimulus instead , once a person accepts the new definition and understands it , the neurological side of anxiety is fixed..

11. billvon Valued Senior Member

Here are your exact words:

"objectively they see their own gender but their own neurological process is subjectively tricking them into thinking otherwise ."

When Wegs asked if "the person who is identifying as LBGTQ is experiencing a neurological 'misunderstanding' " you said "Yes that is correct!"

No, it is not.

A gay woman who looks at herself in the mirror and sees a gay woman is not experiencing a neurological misunderstanding. She is correctly perceiving herself. She is not defective. She does not have a misunderstanding. She is not tricking herself. She does not have a lack of education.
    Spoken by someone who has never met a mentally ill person.
    Again, you clearly don't know anyone with a mental illness.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2019
  12. exchemist Valued Senior Member

Erm, I wouldn't be too sure. This is Theorist, back again, with a new schtick.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

13. billvon Valued Senior Member

Ah, that might explain it.

14. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

No one who's an adult in the 21st century can possibly still be this ignorant about mental illness - never mind sexual orientation.

Your understanding of these issues is quite simply archaic. You don't know what you don't know.

:unsub:

15. Mark Turner Banned Banned

Actually , I'm somewhat an expert on the neurological universe around and within you . Additionally I'm some what an expert on MH and redefining MH to Neurological Malfunction will be a thing of the future as the subject is growing in popularity , being a more in depth and understanding of MH subject .

Anxiety is a chemical reaction that creates bioelectric activity that stimulates neurons , often perceived as a type of fear because the sufferer doesn't understand the simple concept of bioelectrics and brain stimulus .

You've obviously never experienced anxiety to understand it .

16. billvon Valued Senior Member

Ah! Your expertise is an excellent neurologic example of Dunning-Krueger Syndrome, a neurologic condition that is well understood by the neurologic community. It's neurologic science and you are a great neurologic example! Congratulations. Neurologic.

17. Mark Turner Banned Banned

If you'd read correctly , the mirror was a transgender example . A women in a room of women and feeling aroused was the lesbian example .

The point was we can feel aroused on our own , the woman in the example may think it is the other women that are arousing her when the fact is , it is natural and can happen on your own .

18. Mark Turner Banned Banned

Actually , your neuro response to something you do not understand is to bring in the Dunning Krueger effect , a neurological defense often used when the topic is too advanced for a participant .

My scientific research and investigations are advanced in this field of study .

19. billvon Valued Senior Member

If a woman looks in a mirror and actually sees a man, then that is a serious problem with perception. Fortunately that is very rare.

If a woman looks in a mirror and sees a woman, but would prefer to be a man, that is not a problem.
    If a fat woman looks in a mirror and sees a fat woman, but would prefer to be thin, that is not a problem.
    Are you claiming that lesbians are not actually aroused by other women? (this should be good)

20. billvon Valued Senior Member

They are advanced? Does that mean you watched _two_ Youtube videos?

21. Mark Turner Banned Banned

Firstly , if a women looks into a mirror but wishes they were a man instead , that doesn't mean they were born a man in a women's body . The fact is their want to be the opposite sex then causes the subjectiveness .

I'm not claiming that lesbians are not aroused by other women , I'm stating that we can be aroused on our own but if you were to become aroused in your early years and were a girl with other girls , you may be somewhat confused and think you was a lesbian.

22. Mark Turner Banned Banned

Not at all , it just simply means I have new input on the subject that advances the subject .
    I am presently trying to become a freelance writer on various subjects , so far no avail , so I thought I'd share a few thoughts on the subject in brief here .

23. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Spoken by someone who has nursed mental ill people I wish we would have had MT in the wards many times for this easy fix

Medication rounds were harrowing at times and would have loved a easy fix to empty the ward and go back to my love, maternity ward

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.