Is It This Difficult?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Idiot Savant, Aug 2, 2001.

1. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

No love???

But I love, love...........
    Now you tell me there is no love here??
    I am shocked.......real, real shocked

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Hey people, Wake up......Everybody has to love somebody........
    Come on, don't be square

Let love come your way, and maybe the greatest pessimist chances in a shining, happy man/woman........Really!!!

At last...It should be this way, I wish love to you all, hope you'll find it soon

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. JoHnNY_ChRoNIC Registered Member

this should say it all

tell you what, this should say it all... listen to green day - nice guys finish last if u listen to that kinda music

or just think about, nice guys finish last

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

I know it.
    Whether or not they're handsome.
    I watch it almost every day in school. I'll see a nice, intelligent babe out with an ungly, stupid lunatic and wonder: Why?????

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

I think this kind of feelings are normal. Most people who see a beautiful girl with an 'ugly' man, or a handsome man with an 'ugly' girl, think that. I do it myself too.Haha, and after such a thing I always tell myself, 'don't think that, it's cruel'.

But you know, probably the persons we are talking about have found the beauty in eachother........and I guess that's what it all is going about.
    To find the beauty of some one else, not on the outside, alone, but also on the inside is what love is about.
    If you love some one, you love the whole person, in- and outside. It belongs together

Maybe if you have no love in your life this moment, it will come your way if you least expect it......and if the person is not so pretty on the outside, you don't even notice. It klicks and then it doesn't matter anymore. How some one looks like...

8. Cris In search of Immortality Valued Senior Member

Of course life is much simpler and often far more pleasant to just stay single. There are many like myself who prefer and have chosen to remain single. I think society creates an unwarranted pressure that makes people believe that they are abnormal if they aren’t in a relationship. But there is an increasing trend now for many people to be single. Marriage, with its 50%+ failure rate indicates enormous complications when two people try to co-exist.

I never intend to have a close personal relationship again; I simply prefer my privacy, independence, and the lack of stress that a single lifestyle provides. But then I did have an 18-year marriage, and my ex-wife is now one of my best friends, so I am making a choice for a single life based on real life experiences.

There are so many things in life to pursue that are just too difficult if one must always consider the opinions and desires of a partner. Being single offers massive freedom to do as one wishes, without worry, and without conflict with others.

I think the key message is that you should not worry whether you have relationships or not. Just be yourself and do the things that make you happy. If you meet someone who has similar interests then share that time, but otherwise don’t try for a perceived expectation of something, just be yourself, and be happy with any outcome.

Cris

9. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Of course.....

Me and my big mouth just forgot about the people who choose to be single

Dumb, silly me. You are right Cris, there are a lot of single people nowaday's.
    I am single now myself too, but I have always my son, so I am not alone

But there is a big difference between alone and lonesome I guess.
    If you really feel very lonely on your own, I guess you have to find a solution to that, because loneliness, can drive you crazy, it can....Take it from some one who knows

It's never nice too feel and be real lonely and I wish to all of you, it won't come your way......but then again, who am I

10. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

I'm sorry guys, but I made that post look like it meant something else. In my small class, (around 28 students) there are a few who are, how can I say it, hillbillies, rednecks, etc that don't look good, act nice, are smart etc.
    Yet almost all the girls in my class are drop dead gorgeous, smart, and nice. They seem to like the hill bills, and I don't know why.
    I swear it's true!!

11. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Maybe the girls like these guy's so much just because they are not polite, not smart and they behave badly..........Man, what a thrill, the girls probably haven't met guy's like these, they mostly meet nice, polite guy's which their parents aproof of.

So I guess, they like this 'hillbilly's' so much because it is not allowed by their parents in the first place. And then, all those guy's do things they've never dreamt of.....nasty things, can't name one so quickly sorry

But in the end they always return to where they've always lived and mostly marry a boy from home. Sometimes it goes wrong and one or two girls get pregnant.....and that's sad most of the time, because it can ruin their young lives completely, without wanting it and that's a shame I think

12. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

Nerds do better in the long run, Man. In another five or ten years you will have the money to buy all of the candy your heart desires. But then again, you really don't want something that doesn't want you. Maybe it's better to wait for the girl whose eyes follow you.

13. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Exactly Bowser, wait for the girl who's eyes follow you.
    And the look in her eyes.......for some times they don't look at you with love, but with anger because you forgot her birthday or some thing like that, haha.

Sorry, I was teasing you, you make me laugh, so I start teasing you, sorry.

I am sure Bowser, you find her, every one has some one waiting for them. You only have to meet eachother.
    And if that's what is necessary it will happen.....in time

14. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

Here's a thought. Women do get angry from time to time. If it was within their capability, would they whoop butt on those who make them angry. I have read stories where the woman has waited for her partner to fall asleep and then take the opportunity to extract some payback.

15. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Yeah, you never know what kind of woman you have until she gets mad, haha.

Not every woman is like that my friend, not every woman is like that.

But I assure you that all women can BE that way, if you f**k 'em up enough and make them stir crazy with your silly man-talk, you know

16. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

Man talk? I think it's more along the lines of honest expression. What do men like? I think there are two sides of the beast which can answer that question, and I think the same is true for women, too. What I have observed, however, is that the two genders show/favor opposite faces of the beast. To express it in other words: Women posses within them that same side of the animal, but it's rare that you will see it on the street whistling at objects of sexual desire.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2001
  17. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Oh yes, we do....my friend and I whistle back, everytime such a childess man whistles at us
    When we get home we just have nothing left to whistle with because it's just too much whistling back...

So there are women who do that too, haha.

Come on, answer......