Is it possible to measure the Quantum Time?

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Asexperia, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Asexperia Valued Senior Member

I ask because the quantum time is always relative. A similar fact is alternating current. This can not be used in electronic communication because you can not control it.

I wait for your opinion.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

What is that suppose to mean? Perhaps you could expound a bit on that statement.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Asexperia Valued Senior Member

AC current must be converted into direct current (DC):

1 - To be controlled by potentiometers and tuners, including other electronic controls.
    2 - For digital circuits operate correctly.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

For digital devices, generally yes, however not always, but it's *extremely* useful in other instances.

Are you sure you even understand basic electricity? It sure doesn't look like it!

8. Asexperia Valued Senior Member

"I know one thing, that I know nothing".

9. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

That much is painfully obvious! Please do some research and studying before posting nonsense again.

10. Asexperia Valued Senior Member

Critizing don't contribute nothing. Bring your contribution, and no personal attacks.

11. RJBeery Natural Philosopher Valued Senior Member

My old Casio had a stopwatch function on it; according to that the quantum time is 1/100th of a second.

12. brucep Valued Senior Member

Yes it does contribute the fact that you're a scientific illiterate and so far this thread is nonsense.

13. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Apparently there has been a big scientific breakthrough since your intial post:

The principle of an ac potentiometer is the same as that of dc potentiometer. The difference between the working of two instruments is that in dc potentiometer only the unknown emf is balanced against a known potential drop of potentiometer wire where as in case of ac potentiometer these two voltages are balanced in magnitude as well as in phase

Ain't science grand.

14. kx000 Valued Senior Member

Your an idiot. Id rather beat you senseless than allow you to claim to know nothing. Nihilism should be shot by now.

"I know one thing, I know nothing."

Even that lie, were you only KNOW one thing, how can you KNOW nothing? Dude, what about my hand? 1+1=2

15. prometheus viva voce! Registered Senior Member

This is quite clearly not for physics and maths. Lets see what the wackos in pseudoscience think of it.

16. Asexperia Valued Senior Member

Yes, but none of the sages did not answer my question. I'll give a look at the wikipedia.

What an arrogance!

17. Asexperia Valued Senior Member

Quantum Time

Jonathan Oppenheim (2001)

"In quantum mechanics, time plays a role unlike any other observable. We find that measuring whether an event happened, and measuring when an event happened are fundamentally different - the two measurements do not correspond to compatible observables and interfere with each other. We also propose a basic limitation on measurements of the arrival time of a free particle given by 1/Ek where Ek is the particle's kinetic energy. The temporal order of events is also an ambiguous concept in quantum mechanics. It is not always possible to determine whether one event lies in the future or past of another event. One cannot measure whether one particle arrives to a particular location before or after another particle if they arrive within a time of 1/E of each other, where E is the total kinetic energy of the two particles. These new inaccuracy limitations are dynamical in nature, and fundamentally different from the Heisenberg uncertainty relations. They refer to individual measurements of a single quantity. It is hoped that by understanding the role of time in quantum mechanics, we may gain new insight into the role of time in a quantum theory of gravity".

Source: http://www.damtp.cam.ac.uk/user/jono/thesis.html

18. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Which has absolutely NOTHING to do with your inaccurate statements about AC and DC electrical current.

You are nothing more than an UNEDUCATED jerk who has heard the term "quantum mechanics" and decided to jump in here with stuff you don't even vaguely comprehend. This thread and any other you try to establish should be immediately locked and thrown into the cesspool.

19. Asexperia Valued Senior Member

I do not care about your words. I just wanted to show you that we can learn without insulting.

I made a question: Is it possible to measure the Quantum Time?

20. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Well, I have news for you: Neither I nor anyone here cares about YOUR ignorant words! You might as well leave right now. This is still (primarily) a place of *real* science and trolls like you aren't welcome here. We already get enough nonsense as it is.

21. Asexperia Valued Senior Member

Ah, very sincere. I'll go when I wanted or when the administrator, James R, sees convenient, for which I am prepared.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2012
  22. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

That's perfectly fine with me. And you should also be prepared for nothing more than *negative* reactions - if any reactions at all - from the other people here prior to your departure.

When people like you come here and drop buzz-words, as if you actually knew something, the reaction from the membership is always identical to what you've already received.

23. Asexperia Valued Senior Member

Stop! Put me on the ignored list. I have some there.