Is it POSSIBLE for two gods to simultaneously exist?

Discussion in 'Religion' started by Michael 345, Feb 27, 2021.

1. kx000 Valued Senior Member

There may be an infinite amount of Gods, but if they were they are all the same being over and over forever, all having a domain of His own. Unless there is one God over all of infinity.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Well there has been a multitude of gods proposed, and fights documented between them. But wasn't the early concept of gods that each of them had a specific job?

The two identical gods concept each being
    omnipotent
    omnipresent
    omniscient
    means to my, 3 working neurones, perhaps possible but perhaps not

Do/can they just accept neither can out do the other?

One creates a Universe within the 1 void

The other creates a seperate / different void and makes his version of his Universe

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Well there has been a multitude of gods proposed, and fights documented between them. But wasn't the early concept of gods that each of them had a specific job?

The two god concept is about can they exist together?

Neither can out do the other

One makes a Universe in this void

The other makes his own void and makes his own version of his Universe ideas

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

as u suggest
    if u(as a god) can equally bend things
    then bending becomes the art of the game inside the game
    all outcomes must be all existent at the same moment in time as all time becomes non linear
    physics

2 egos existing together
    both holding the nuclear Armageddon button in the mind of a child
    who should be the leader ?

is this the place for advanced psychotherapy discussion around the human mind ?
    probably not
    most religions exploit human weakness for fascist power
    and a lot f mega church evangelicals appear to act in the same way they define the devil

at which point i step off the conversation

8. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Correct - not

Bye

9. kx000 Valued Senior Member

Every YHWH rules over an infinite yet not endless amount of space time, then the next section, and every section of the universe has its own YHWH, but two Yahweh's can’t interact with one another.

10. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

11. Dicart Registered Senior Member

You can not have perfection without infinity.

12. Dicart Registered Senior Member

Some explaination about that.
    https://www.encyclopedia.com/religion/encyclopedias-almanacs-transcripts-and-maps/infinity-god

Now, concerning actual infinity, we often think that this is not something we can encounter in our reality.
    Thats in my opinion half true, so here some speculations :
    Infinity can be related to absence of relation, so independence.
    You can imagin that time in a space disconnected from an other space has nothing more to do with this other time flow. So, as the two spaces reconnect (if they do but let say they do to go further), to have a perfect randomness of the instant (internal instant) of reconnection, time must have flow in this subspace during an infinite amount of time. If the randomness is not perfect, time do not need to flow an infinit amount of time.
    So here again, we see that perfection need infinity to be.

13. Jan Ardena OM!!! Valued Senior Member

Lol!!
    What are talking about?

Dennis Tate likes this.
  14. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

I began to reply to this topic yesterday......
    and got myself in so deep that I decided to just wait and look at this again today.........
    but basically....
    IF THE MORE POWERFUL "GOD" LOVED THE less powerful "god" like a son... or at least like an off the scale brilliant A. I. that years and decades had been invested in.....

then.........

Assuming eleven dimensions of space and time is where truly 'fundamental energy" would exist...... or begin.....
    if an intelligence composed of ninth or tenth dimensional energy attempted to take over......
    and if the Intelligence of fully fundamental energy actually thought of any variation of "Stanley Milgram Lucifer Satan" somewhat like King David thought of his son King Absolom....
    then........
    that lesser energetic god could appear as a creator to life forms unable to perceive any space - time dimension above where they are....
    .... and that "lesser god" could...... conceivably end up at least seeming to rival a more powerful and more energetic Creator????????

The God composed of the most fundamental energy would actually have ultimate power over
    any lesser god composed of a less powerful energy but.......

... there is a possibility of the most fundamental energy God allowing a lesser god to be competitive....
    for a long time to work out some sort of philosophically valuable reality film project that would end up having
    great value over infinite time in the future???

Feel free to ignore this comment if this is really annoying......... I won't entirely blame you.......

Last edited: Mar 31, 2021