Is Israel "Stolen land"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by abu_afak, Oct 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

is there a region that does not suffer from this flow? is it better to move them to the same region that just exterminated them?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

and what way that is?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

that there doesn't seem to be a middle ground your either really for it or really against it. i have seen the kind of shading in support with calmer ideas

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

in my opinion, having a one state or two state sound as if they are good ideas, when you are not considering all aspects of reality. the arabs never wanted or will want us here. they consider israelis as invaders, whether they are jews or zionists is irrelevant. as i take their words on israel destruction seriously, i do not think any agreement can work with them, as it will be another step towered our demise.

8. Kadark Banned Banned

Under Ottoman Rule, they (Arabs) certainly were in good relations with the Jews. You can ignore this obvious aspect of history if you'd like, although the fact remains that Jews and Arabs sustained a peaceful relationship and proved coexistence between the two could work for centuries before Zionism's notorious and infamous public rise.

That's not true at all. Jews were most definitely allowed to purchase land under Ottoman Rule. Also, Jews were allowed to develop themselves as they saw fit:

Some examples of Jews who reached high positions in the Ottoman court and administration include Mehmed II's minister of Finance ("defterdar") Hekim Yakup Pasa, his Portuguese physician Moses Hamon, Murad II's physician Ishak Pasha, and Abraham de Castro, the master of the mint in Egypt.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Turkey

I think you're forgetting that during Zionism's 19th century rise, the Arabs and Jews alike were under Turkish control. Essentially, blaming the Arabs for your problems makes absolutely no sense, although it does illustrate your blind hate against them. The Arabs at that time weren't the ones making the decisions.

I find it reasonable for any group of people to act violently if something essentially causes 700,000 of them to become refugees, and 80% of them to be dispossessed of land, farms, and businesses.

It's true - most Zionists never did suffer the Holocaust. If they would have, they probably wouldn't have had the time to organize ideas in Zionist circles across Europe's safe regions and the U.S.

Zionism is the worldwide political movement which helped create, and today sustains, Israel. However, there is much more to Zionism's dogma, and its history is much older than you'd think. Read the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion to truly get a good understanding of the Zionist ideology. If you ask me, it is hands down the most dangerous force in the world today.

9. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

:roflmao:

you are a waste of time

10. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

and juat to show you are dishonest:
    there was no israel or zionism then. but he heck-you actually beileve in the protocols :roflmao:

11. Kadark Banned Banned

Other than the fact that you quoted three events of persecution in 630 years (including an event which needed citation), it's important to note that none of those events ever disturbed, in the long run, the Arab-Jewish coexistence and friendship. The "citation needed" event happened 1620, which apparently is one of the few (if not only) cases that show hostility between the two. For 400 years straight after that one petty case, there was no persecution or hostility between the Jews and Arabs. C'mon, now - in a 630 empire with different religions and ethnicities living together, this is an unbelievably clean and humane record.

Your point?

12. draqon Banned Banned

Kadark, Spark will never change himself...forget it

13. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

as i said-you are dishonest.

Your point?[/QUOTE]

do i really need one?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

the elders of zion, i think i shitted in my pants

:roflmao::roflmao:

14. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

another one

15. Kadark Banned Banned

I've figured as much. Well, the weather is gloomy, so there isn't much else to do right now except for being amused with Spock's ramblings.

16. draqon Banned Banned

yes, its his mentality of Israel is "universal goodness and saint filled heaven" and yeah I guess its funny to hear his extreme nationalistic propaganda but hehe

whatever makes us laugh

17. Kadark Banned Banned

I think one (Q) is enough. Cut this "you're dishonest" bullshit.

Hey, you wrote 'em.

18. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

19. Kadark Banned Banned

Would you like to start a thread about it?

20. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

no, please stop

21. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

whatever dude

22. iceaura Valued Senior Member

If you are getting your information on Zionism from sources like that, it's best not to admit it - no sensible person will take anything you say about Zionism seriously from then on.

I'm no fan of Israel's behavior, and (like many Jews) regard Zionism as a huge karmic blunder to begin with and a rolling atrocity in execution, but the Protocols were exposed long ago for the forged slander they are - there isn't much excuse nowdays for even reading them, unless the history and techniques of Big Lie propaganda interest you.

23. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

you are jewish?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.