Is holding your pee dangerous?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by GaiaGirl95, Feb 2, 2014.

1. GaiaGirl95 Banned Banned

It was debunked that he died of mercury poisoning. Look it up! The dosages weren't high enough to have caused his death.

''Extremely toxic levels'' - they weren't..
    Also, Kepler wrote about Brahe having issues peeing and how he developed a fever etc after the banquet which is consistent with the bladder rupture story.

Sorry but he didn't die of mercury poisoning and Wikipedia is a poor source...

Look up: ''Women drinkers fit to burst'' - alcohol numbs the sense of needing to void, so apparently, their bladders filled up until they burst because the patients could not sense they really needed to go, and alcohol is a mild anesthetic so it inhibits detrusor function.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Stoniphi obscurely fossiliferous Valued Senior Member

What you are doing here ^ is termed "proof by assertion" and does not float in a science forum, sorry.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

You made an "extraordinary claim" so you are required to defend that claim with extraordinary proof. You have not done so.

Thanks for telling me how to defend your extraordinary claims, but that is not how things are done. You made a claim, I supplied information from a commonly cited source that contradicted your claim. Now you say that you don't like my source. OK, lets see the citations that you believe support your contention.

You made the claim, you back it up or yield the point

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.