Is ESP real?

Discussion in 'Parapsychology' started by Magical Realist, Dec 4, 2017.

1. birch Valued Senior Member

i don't need to. maybe you are a machine. fringe topics are not going to make sense to you so it's pointless. it's a lot of metaphors, similes, archetypes and lots of 'crazy' terminology like 'souls', 'paranonormal', 'afterlife, 'the other side', 'esp', 'astral projection' etc.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Gawdzilla Sama Valued Senior Member

Yep, all that bullshit and more. Thanks for admitting it.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. birch Valued Senior Member

*grin* why do you flock this thread? and space aliens (lol)? is it perhaps that their is a twinge of doubt deep inside you as to what reality is or what there is but you don't want to admit it openly? lol.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. birch Valued Senior Member

it just amazes me still to this day what kind of reality (in many ways fake) that we live in. use of masks. how my physical mother tried to paint me as the 'wayward' child and she the long-suffering christian mother when it was her and her husband that were responsible for the abuse (intentional) in the first place. there are proverbial devils in disguise in this world and their machinations and manipulations are what a good person would never think to pull such a stunt so they are more naive. i wasn't wayward as i was trying to deal with mental health issues that they caused in the first place. my pedophile stepfather even used scripture to paint me as the 'prodigal' child because i rejected christianity and ended up homeless and troubled. just the level of spin and lies in this world is unbelievable. then they use that mask in the public.

it makes me question where do these people come from, why they are like that, why would they think that way, why were they delusional liars yet this reality can still support those lies, why did they try to corrupt minds, why did they distort the truth etc. the part that amazes me is all this bullshit works for them in this type of universe or whatever laws these are. if i was a mathematician or physicist i would try to figure out how their belief in an infallibly logical universe stands up to people who do things like this. it just doesn't make sense to me. it's like different dimensions of reality but scientists insist there is only one (physical) and everything is logical and true but you see people using lies, perversions, deceit etc all the time, which is the opposite of truth and it can work. what fuking truth is there here to count on?

i think this is the fake reality, more than the real one.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
  8. Gawdzilla Sama Valued Senior Member

Bullshit, is that the best troll you can do?

9. Gawdzilla Sama Valued Senior Member

I don't think you're qualified to judge either way.

10. birch Valued Senior Member

neither are you or anyone else. why don't you go and converse intelligently about the reality you are sure you know about, like out of the 'fringe' section.

how about that? you don't make logical sense either. another point for my opinion.

11. Gawdzilla Sama Valued Senior Member

You're right, nobody's able to prove fantasies aren't real in some distant part of this or another universe.

12. river

So makes you so sure that ESP is not real ?

13. Gawdzilla Sama Valued Senior Member

That's the default position until it's proven real. So far, zip-shit-nada in the proof area.

14. river

So far it seems you have not experienced any ESP .

15. Gawdzilla Sama Valued Senior Member

Neither have you.

16. river

Would it actually matter to you if I had or hadn't ?

17. birch Valued Senior Member

what would we do without literalist's to keep us grounded, huh? we'd just fly away like a balloon.

don't worry, your secret (or not) fascination with space aliens and other assorted curiosities is safe. i will tell no one because i don't care. enjoy.

18. Gawdzilla Sama Valued Senior Member

Yeah, you're a bunch of airheads, that's for certain.

19. Gawdzilla Sama Valued Senior Member

You are supposed to have an adult with you when you log on, I think.

20. birch Valued Senior Member

you don't sound very certain. that's me being psychic or is it esp?

21. river

So where is yours ?

You need your hand held , young child .

22. Gawdzilla Sama Valued Senior Member

You can't even insult very well.

23. river

Good

But made my point