Is Atheism Irrelavent?

Discussion in 'Religion' started by Mazulu, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

There is stalking as well, and you are stalking me across many threads. STOP replying to my posts please.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Trippy ALEA IACTA EST Staff Member

I'm not stalking you. Now you're being ridiculous.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

STOP replying to my posts please. Then I'll believe you.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Trippy ALEA IACTA EST Staff Member

Stop talking to me and I will.

See, the power is in your hands, all you have to do is not reply to this post. It's that simple.

I have only asked you to do two things:
    1. Detail your allegations against me.
    2. Stop cross posting issues you have from other threads.

8. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

"don't feed the troll"

9. Trippy ALEA IACTA EST Staff Member

And once again you avoid the issues.

10. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

"Keep calm and don't feed the troll"

11. Mazulu Banned Banned

You have never been proven to be intelligent. Yet the atheists around here think you're something other than stupid.

12. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

Is that inspired by the Ascended Masters? It seemed to be wrong to me and you should look after yourself.

13. Mazulu Banned Banned

According to science, nothing of that nature exists. Therefore, there is no reason to be loving or kind, is there? There is no reason to be tolerant of people with other points of view, is there? It's like believing in Santa Clause or the Easter bunny. Believe me robbitybob1, I would happily crush Q's internet balls under my shoe, but he is still very much protected by the internet. Maybe Q will open is pie hole to the wrong person in whatever city he lives in, and someone will shut his pie hole.

Where is that little Q-bitch anyway?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

14. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

You might be right but they catch you out on forum rules, both you and I must be near the edge. So I'm learning the rules and making sure the opposition are playing by the same rules as me and you.
    I don't share your beliefs but look after yourself with cunning abide by the rules or die!

15. Mazulu Banned Banned

robbitybob1, you're a good guy. Whatever the truth is, whether there are divine powers that have been overlooked by science, or if we are truly alone and this is all there is, I just want to make the point that I am not going to tolerate insulting and derogatory comments from anyone. Evolution made men strong. God made the angels strong and compassionate. But this little Q-bitch is an embarrassment to nature. He is a little conniving wussy with internet balls. I have no respect for this little atheist piece of human garbage.

16. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

This is your opinion and you are allowed to have it. He seems to have you rattled, and in the past when you get rattled you fall.

17. Mazulu Banned Banned

Rattled? As in scared? Just frustrated that I can't give Q some one on one attention.

18. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

Give him time. Patience is a virtue.

19. Bells Staff Member

Mod Note

Mazulu has been banned for flaming and trolling after he ignored the warning he received for a previous post, he decided to repost in exactly the same manner.

20. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

And I was giving him the advice to back off too.

21. Seattle Valued Senior Member

(deleted double post)

22. Seattle Valued Senior Member

If I may ask...what is the thinking behind the SF banning policy? It seems to reward inappropriate behavior in those that are banned. It almost allows those that are continually banned to make a mockery of the banning policy (it seems to me).

I'm talking about people that are banned for willfully breaking the rules or ones that certainly (should) know better while they are committing the offenses in the first place.

It seems unnecessarily disruptive to the site to allow people to be continually banned and for such short periods.

These cases that I'm talking about are also those who account for 80% of the daily posts which is disruptive in and of itself considering the content.

It's not my call I know. I'm just curious as to the thinking of the site owner/moderators.

23. Bells Staff Member

There is an excellent thread in Open Government that explains the whole process - which frankly, is a tad convoluted sometimes.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

His 7 day ban is in accordance with our banning policy. He had an infraction point (should really have been two, but we tried to give him a chance the first time and he blew it out of the water), so he was banned for 7 days. The reason he was banned is because I had issued him a warning for a previous post and he immediately responded by posting pretty much exactly the same thing that saw him receive a warning in the first place.

But he has received numerous warnings for his behaviour, all of which have been ignored. To be honest, he seems to post even more insulting things each time he is warned, as though trying to goad and flame for a response.