Iraq, War, and Irrelevance

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Unregistered, Aug 25, 2003.

1. Pakman Registered Senior Member

Re: Just say 'no' to those dirty peace mongers...

The keyword is that "promote healthy democracy in it's eyes." More bad has been done than any good. The people of Iraq now live much worse than they used too.

Also, as for the healthy democracy, the Iraqi people should choose who they want in office and not the US. The US has put in people who have cared for nothing except their ambitions, power, and wealth. Regardless of the fact that these people are hated by the majority of the whole country, US is installed them as leaders.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Unregistered The Original Conservative Registered Senior Member

Re: Re: Just say 'no' to those dirty peace mongers...

The keyword is that "promote healthy democracy in it's eyes."

Yeah, its our burden, we've taken responsibility, and now we can do with it whatever the hell we want

More bad has been done than any good. The people of Iraq now live much worse than they used too.

There is no room in an established forum such as this, for an ignorant comment such as that.

Also, as for the healthy democracy, the Iraqi people should choose who they want in office and not the US.

Thats irrelevant. We removed their oppresive dictator, so we have the right put whoever we please in office and they should be greatful.

The US has put in people who have cared for nothing except their ambitions, power, and wealth.

Go preach it to your commune.

Regardless of the fact that these people are hated by the majority of the whole country, US is installed them as leaders.

Read above, pal.

Hope I could help

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

unreg

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. guthrie paradox generator Registered Senior Member

"Thats irrelevant. We removed their oppresive dictator, so we have the right put whoever we please in office and they should be greatful."

According to what morality? Are you going to force others to do what you want?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Unregistered The Original Conservative Registered Senior Member

According to what morality?

According to my right of existence, i.e. my own morality.

Are you going to force others to do what you want?

No I will be much more clever than that.

unreg

8. guthrie paradox generator Registered Senior Member

"According to my right of existence, i.e. my own morality."

But there is no morality that stems merely from existing. You exist. Therefore you are. What else need be said?

"No I will be much more clever than that."

Go on, dazzle us with your wisdom.

9. Unregistered The Original Conservative Registered Senior Member

But there is no morality that stems merely from existing. You exist. Therefore you are. What else need be said?

What else comes with existence? We can swing our arms, we can forage, we can jo. If you can it is your right.

Go on, dazzle us with your wisdom.

Oh deary me, if you say so...

10. guthrie paradox generator Registered Senior Member

"If you can it is your right."

A value statement, so what comes before it?