Iran's Holocaust Denial Conference

Discussion in 'World Events' started by madanthonywayne, Dec 12, 2006.

1. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

I agree completely. We were talking about WW2, but really Stalin was just as bad as Hitler. Totalitarianism sucks, whether it's communist or fascist.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Charles_Wong Registered Senior Member

http://www.counterpunch.org/finkelstein1.html

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Charles_Wong Registered Senior Member

You believe he has a low IQ?

8. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

No, i believe he is a moron. the 6 million number is based only on the German documents that survived(as best as i recall) the war. the Germans documented the hole thing. it might be even higher then 6M but what do i know, im just jewish.

9. Charles_Wong Registered Senior Member

"Moron," meaning unintelligent, meaning having a low IQ. So you believe he has low IQ genes, meaning he could not have received a phD college education and be an American university professor: but he does have a phD and is a university professor, so your belief that he is a "moron" would have to be incorrect. So perhaps you don't believe he is a moron, but perhaps you believe he intentionally did poor research, or he intentionally fabricated his research for political reasons?

How does you being Jewish add weight to your argument?

On a separate note, I am interested in Jewish anthropology, so can you describe to me if you are Ashkenzi, Shephardic, Oriental, Indian, or African Jewish? And do you plan to marry a Caucasian, as 50 percent of secular Jews do today "The Silent Holocaust"?

Best wishes

Last edited: Dec 17, 2006
  10. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

There are secret plans to have Jews marry Asians and produce genius Einstein-Ramanujan hybrids!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

its funny how people understand things. professor or not, he is still a moron.

i was being cynical

mmm.......non of your business?

12. Charles_Wong Registered Senior Member

Then why did you mention your Jewish background in the first place?

Cheers

13. Charles_Wong Registered Senior Member

Jews don't really have anything to add to the Chinese genome: both groups are highly intelligent, both are ethnocentric, and both are conscientious. Plus, the small number of Jews would simply vanish into 1.5 billion Chinese: the genetic impact would be trivial.

14. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

"i was being cynical"

15. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

Who said anything about the Chinese? Ramanujan is Indian.

16. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

If the Jews get the Indian super propagation gene, they can really rule the world!

17. Charles_Wong Registered Senior Member

Highest fertility is among Orthodox Jews: lowest fertility among the atheist Jews. Jewish religion requires having many children, but when Jews become atheist or born into atheism, they lose this requirement.

18. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

It seems when Chinese are born into Communism, their birthrate drops too. I read that India's population is predicted to overtake China's within a few decades.

However the main reason I mentioned Ramanujan is that, despite reading the Nine Chapters, I don't know the names of any famous modern Chinese mathematicians.

19. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

Ah wait, here's a good one: Terence Chi-Shen Tao. One of the winners of the 2006 Fields Medal (the mathematics equivalent of a Nobel Prize, since there isn't a Nobel for maths).

20. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Chas, I know a variety of people that have PhDs, but really shouldn't. It might be an exaggeration to call him a moron under the technical label, but he may well be quite wrong.

To drive more to the point: what was your point in introducing this fellow?