Interstellar Communication

Discussion in 'Physics & Math' started by kmguru, Jul 13, 2001.

1. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

Huh? Whaaa??

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. leopold Valued Senior Member

that was my reaction when i read it.

he made a couple of other comments i felt the same way about

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Light Registered Senior Member

Brilliant! That's exactly right! When you start with just chaff (the waste) nothing CAN be left but chaff (trash). That's why you two guys are so dumb. :bugeye:

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Anomalous Banned Banned

No wonder U people are ignorant.

8. Light Registered Senior Member

Then you should be quite happy! It's you and your hero that thinks being ignorant is an advantage. Evidently, you both believe that by not knowing the basic principles of how things work makes it possible for you to come up with ways that will make absurd ideas function.

But on the other hand, only the fool would praise ignorance - as you and he have done so many times already, and continue to do.

9. Anomalous Banned Banned

All Crap.

By sticking to the basics U refuse to prove your statements, thats foolish.

10. leopold Valued Senior Member

explain to me anomalous why you say this.

11. Light Registered Senior Member

Not at all. Myself and others HAVE proven our statements about how physics work and have gone far beyond the basics at times.. It's you and your partner that done even have a grasp of the simple basics. And that's why you two stand ALONE in this whole discussion. Neither of you knows enough real science to be able to see how dumb you're acting.

12. Anomalous Banned Banned

Oh, I must have forgot when U did all that ?

But single one of us is enough to take U all, shame on U.

13. Anomalous Banned Banned

The first things U people ignore was the fact that Mosesh had proposd a theory , he had clearly specified this; But U people dont get kicks out of progress U get kick out of pulling legs.

Instead of helping him like I did in building the theory, U people were ravaging about how greate U are, U people r unscientific learn-ed books that will remain on the shelfs.

14. Light Registered Senior Member

Go back and read through the thread again. It's all throughout - references by myself and others. You've already shown that you can't seem to remember what you read an hour ago, much less a couple of days.

HA! It takes no talent or special ability to stand up like you (and he) have been doing and make fools of youselves. A two-year-old-child can do that.

And speaking of ages, I've asked Mosh-whatever twice to disclose his age. I take his refusal to indicate that he's just a stupid little punk kid. They are good at making loud noises - and no sense. What's your excuse? You're no kid.

15. Anomalous Banned Banned

Why will I waste time on such a useless endeavor.

I would rather ignore such a child as long as I dont have to gain something by debating him, specially if I am unsure of my knowledge compared with a two year old.

16. Light Registered Senior Member

Perhaps because you asked the question? (Stupid dummy!)

Well, you should be comfortable then. Since you are on the same level as that child as far as your understanding of real science goes. Perhaps that explains why you and Mosheh get along so well with each other.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

17. Anomalous Banned Banned

I dint ask, I had mentioned past facts, smarty.

U r so fast at getting things, applauded.

18. Light Registered Senior Member

You didn't ask, eh? What about this: "Oh, I must have forgot when U did all that ?"

Sure looks like asking to me. Tell me what it means in your part of the world. Over here, we call a question "asking."

19. Anomalous Banned Banned

Looks like, right.

In my world it never happend.

20. CANGAS Registered Senior Member

Anomalous:

I did not see Moshe describe a coherent theory. I did see fragments, all of which were in blatant conflict with well established physics beliefs. While we must be aware that many new science discoveries could be possible, any new discovery cannot be in direct conflict with what we already KNOW to be fact.

Someone may present a new gravity theory, one which will unify all the known forces and also be a quantum gravity and so be the best thing since they invented sliced butter, but if the new theory claims that when I drop my favorite bowling ball it will fall UP, it just cannot be right.

Moshe, or you, or anyone must work out your theory far enough to avoid obvious blunders and conflicts with what is already proved to be true.

21. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

i never described a theory at all....

i just presented an idea... for interstellar communication.

something you guys have not done.

my idea maynot work... we cannot be sure until some points are proven or disproven empirically...

if you want a theory....

well... just be careful what you ask for.

-MT

22. Laika Space Bitch Registered Senior Member

Superluminal,
    I don't doubt this at all, but it makes me wonder...
    When you apply a magnetic field to a ferrofluid, why is it that the peaks and troughs produced do seem to outline discrete lines of force?

23. Light Registered Senior Member

Hello Laika,

It's precisely what he said, "...describes the path a particle will take under the influence of said force. " And with emphasis on the word path . It's exactly like describing the trajectory a projectile will take when working with ballistics. A path can clearly be drawn and demonstrated but the actual "line" itself does not exist.