Interstellar Communication

Discussion in 'Physics & Math' started by kmguru, Jul 13, 2001.

1. Light Registered Senior Member

The interesting thing is, as I'm sure you're aware, Superluminal, that it's always the undereducated that come up with these things. And, just as obviously, it's simply because they don't know or understand the principles involved nor the limitations.

They remind me of small children playing with building toys. They believe that bu snapping together bits of plastic/wood/whatever that they can actually construct something like a spaceship that will take them to the stars.

Just to re-emphasize: without the necessary knowledge it is quite easy to imagine almost anything is possible. Without real-world limitations you can believe anything you want.

What's sad is that these people aren't children - but they seem to be stuck at a child's level of understanding. And it's primarily due to a degree of laziness in the effort of learning as Moshesh has demonstrated here time and again.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Anomalous Banned Banned

Correct !

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

Which part?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Anomalous Banned Banned

Correct !

8. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

9. leopold Valued Senior Member

it's woo woo

10. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

Right. Woo woo! I don't know WTF Anom is trying to get at here...

11. Anomalous Banned Banned

Bloody dogs.

12. Light Registered Senior Member

Sorry we hurt your feelings. You're always the one, it seems, that drags "ego" into everything but that's not a factor on the part of myself and others that have been trying to explain things to the two of you. We've been presenting facts and truth - and sometimes the truth DOES hurt those with ego problems.

The thing is that there's a difference between intelligence and knowledge. And generally those with less knowledge (formal education) are intelligent enough not to go around challenging those who DO have the benefit of knowing what they are talking about. But you and Mosheh - him especially - seem to think that ignorance of facts provides you with some sort of advantage. And that's just about as foolish as someone can be.

Both of you should at the very least know when to shut up.

13. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

QUOTE.....LIGHT

Not only that, but he continually contradicts himself quite often. In his very last post for example, he still talks about static charges BUT then also talks about energy (presumably electrons) moving. That's two totally different animals - and he doesn't seem to realize that ANY moving charge will radiate electromagnetically - not just "electrically" as he would have it.

YA SEE... HERE IS THE PROBLEM.. you dont actually read my posts...

and if you do.. you spend no time contemplating it.

there would be no electrons actually crossing the boundry between transmitters..

just the field....

i never said it worked... as its a whole new branch of technology...

your in ability to see the potential shows how much i am wasting my time trying to share it with you people.

its an idea... not a proven fact..

but as is well in evidense... you cannot disprove it.

and so you just say stupid mean things...

typical of those who have fragile egos...

-MT

LUCKILY... mine is strong.... and i can handle any critisism...

and i do so... because it is clear... you just dont get it.

you dont have the educational background to think outside the box.

so sad.

14. Light Registered Senior Member

Ha-ha-ha! Pity the poor fool. And all this business about egos? You and your "partner" are the one that seem to have big hang-ups about egos. The rest of us - who know REAL science - aren't the least bit concerned about something that trivial. We're the ones with absolutely nothing to prove - that's YOU.

Our concern is with science. Your concern is with nonsense.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

15. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

NO... i make theoritical propoals for new... advanced technology..

and you have nothing...

and so to make you feel better... you put it down....

typical of those who suffer from ego related problems...

-MT

16. Light Registered Senior Member

Will you drop the ego kick? It makes you look even more stupid - if that's even possible. What's the matter with you anyway, eh? Are you just some little impotent twerp who's afraid of the dark - and the truth, for that matter.

I feel perfectly fine. Before, during and after seeing your foolish statements.

What a tremendous waste of human (and I'm being kind calling you that) protoplasm. :bugeye:

17. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

COMPLAINTS about my mannerisms... do not win arguements... dah.

try again.

-MT

18. Light Registered Senior Member

This is no argument, silly. You lost that at the the very beginning.

19. Anomalous Banned Banned

I think its your inability to show and explain to thoes humans what U have in mind.

Static charges do move eventually. Ever see a spark from a statically charged balloon in darkness ?

20. Anomalous Banned Banned

I have heard these words in the movie "Around the world in 80 days".

21. Anomalous Banned Banned

10 years down the line , he will be learning thoes things from his professor, discovered by U.

22. Light Registered Senior Member

No chance. In a very short time his "idea" will be on the trash heap along with pet rocks and other such useless junk.

23. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

you cannot prove by any known experiment that static fields are limited to any speed...

so say what you like...

you cant answer the question... which is an answer in itself.

-MT