Insults , Arrogance and the like

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by river, Aug 24, 2013.

1. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

Tell me if I become presumptuous.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2013
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

Yes that was the one, I now see you have to click on each picture and work your way through that page. I'm wondering how I can keep track of where I'm up to. How would you suggest?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

To the right there is a sidebar with the tab "archive" , maybe you can try that?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

I'm opening it via Google Chrome but there is no sidebar in the view we get.

8. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

Try another browser. I tried opening it in Chrosme too, and it's not complete there..

9. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

Can you describe your own feeling when you open up your blog.
    To me it is just out of this world, so much colour and strange designs , the movement too. Is this what it is like inside your head too. I'm so dull in comparison.
    It appears to have been a massive project.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2013
  10. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

Well, I recently changed the design of it, and it's not always loading, and instead show the old grey and dull layout, so I mainly care about that now when I open it.
    But ok, Robbie, I think you are running out of relevant question and this was really presumptuous. Inside my head? Eeeerhhhh....? No, it's a blog!
    What kind of stupid question is that? Did you not get any sleep for the past 48 hours?

11. Trooper Secular Sanity Valued Senior Member

Did you lie in the interview?

12. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

I get a little sleep in between my postings on Sciforums. My Christian Song thread is just a wonderful trip down the long road of my life, just like your blog might be for you.

I haven't seen a blog like your's before, I'm not judging it, or you, but more admiring your ability to make colour in this world.
    So I am surprised that you called my question "presumptuous". It was far from intentional.
    I haven't run out of questions but I need to follow-up by working through the blog and I haven't started it yet, for it just looked like I'd get lost if I tried.

I have yet to try opening it with Internet Explorer. - maybe the index will appear.
    Questions can wait till next time.
    Thanks so far.

13. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

What interview? When I said what?

14. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

How can you ask such a pointless question like that Trooper? Where is there is there a reference to an interview? And what specific point are you questioning Bebelina on?

15. Trooper Secular Sanity Valued Senior Member

Pointless? Hardly.

On her blog, she said that she lied twice on a talk show. One, when she said, that she could not imagine doing something like that herself. There was an interview, "ANGELINA ELANDER: THE EVIL SPIRIT BEHIND KIM DE GELDER?" by reporter, Stefan De Bouver and Ellen Pittoors. In which, she stated that she enjoyed reading about his atrocities. So, I was wondering, if it was in fact, an aggressive form of hybristophilia.

Katherine Ramsland believes that women may be equating this sort of violence with masculine strength and then seeking it as a way to bring such a male into their lives, for protection and for producing offspring with a good chance for survival. “Thus, they’re responding to a biological drive that they may not even be aware of.”

However, there are two types, passive hybristophilia and aggressive hybristophilia. The passive ones, some previously abused, may enter into the relationship as "re-do," which offers more control over the relationship because he is behind bars. Others believe that through their love, they can win over, and change even a serial killer.

The more aggressive ones seem to be attracted to the violence, power, and fame. They are living vicariously through them. Shelia Isenberg said, "Even while she denies his culpability, it is his ability to murder that attracts her. He acted on his rage, however unsuitably. The woman could never act on her rage. So his murder becomes her murder."

Being treated equally is important to all of us. Even more so, for those, whose sense of self is not self-sustaining. If they feel that you do not approve of them in some way, they can be hyper-defensive, vindictive, and will oftentimes unfairly label you.

16. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

actually all these science forums are like this, every single one.
    nothing more really.
    IMO, they are all bullsh*t.

17. Trooper Secular Sanity Valued Senior Member

Well, there must be some nutrients in the excrement, otherwise you wouldn't participate.

18. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

actually, no, i hardly go on any of them anymore,
    and when i do , i just lurk until i'm annoyed, which is usually the first 2 minutes.
    nothing to them at all except arguing and mostly arguing nonsense.
    these science forums are nothing more than a place for people to argue with their arguing addictions. there's no learning, not only that it's just people's arguing opinions, hardly any correct, or accurate info, mostly just opinions of inaccurate nonsense.

not only that but moderators take revenge on individuals and such if some one shows them that they are wrong,
    or bring in their bias agenda's and such. no real non bias order at all.
    so called experts and such, that have no clue, etc. etc.
    and it appears all these science forums have a majority of high school science teachers.
    " those who can't do teach "

it's all bullsh*t

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

19. Trooper Secular Sanity Valued Senior Member

It’s not always about being right, you know. It’s about finding your own strengths and weaknesses, and strengthening your ability to see issues from various perspectives. Even if they are inaccurate, it compels you to do the research, check, and double check, thereby increasing your knowledge on various topics. I've learned a great deal from numerous members.

20. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

hilarious,

i have no clue what to say to this,
    except, lol exactly

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

later.

21. quinnsong Valued Senior Member

Exactly, I too have learned a great deal and have changed my position on numerous issues because of the great debates on this forum. The key is doing the research yourself and not being afraid to admit you were wrong. Pride gets in the way of knowledge all too often.

22. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

So far did you get? I haven't even started yet, but didn't Angelina love the guy before the murders? So you have the cart before the horse haven't you?
    It is images of licking blood covered knives that concerned me. Yet I haven't felt that there is evil there yet, just love. Strange form of Love.

23. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

Keep in mind that those interviews were made when I was still in severe shock and my replies were not exactly thought through, more like "This is so crazy, this is not happening for real but I'm going to have as much fun with it as I possibly can and say the utmost weirdest shit I can come up with." Get it? Hahaha. They were going to twist every word the wrong way anyway, so I gave them what they paid for..sensation!

I have no prior history of falling for violent criminals, murderers and the like, but I could suddenly have developed hybristophilia...? No, I think it's the fact that I felt connected (regocnized him etc) that emotionally triggered me and as a sensitive creative person I lived myself into the situation to the extreme.

I was Cartman watching a Hitler-video for the first time.