Insight from Asian Genes......

Discussion in 'Biology & Genetics' started by TruthSeeker, Jan 21, 2006.

1. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Neh. I've been compared to chimpanzees before, wehn I was a kid. I find it rather entertaining...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Btw, take a look at the chimpanzee link I posted. It's hilarious!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Well, I'm sorry if you guys take it that way. I didn't mean to be offensive...

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. iam Banned Banned

The prior post was to truthseeker as this one is.

I question your motives? What do you mean, they evolved 'differently'? Differently from whom? what? Caucasians? Africans? Now really??? Isn't that amazing!!! lololol

As for the 'food chain' your brain is so tiny I suppose you are incapable of comprenhension beyond traditional lines of thought( Again, common idiot). There is a 'human food chain' and you can see it in all levels of 'society', in a microcosm of one society that stretches and encompasses a larger macroscopic one in which evolutionary power struggles are at play on a larger scale. Uhh, have you ever heard of 'wars? are there not class levels within society? heirarchy? Is this not a food chain of sorts. Slavery? Do you think these things don't EXIST ANYMORE?????!!! LET ME GIVE YOU AN EXAMPLE, IF I MAKE MONEY OFF OF YOUR BACK-BREAKING WORK, THAT IS A "HUUMANN FOOD CHAIN." ALRIGHT BUDDY?? As for race issues, you imply the more of a mutt you are the more 'evolved' you are. Again, I use you as an example and the larger hispanic population and culture. Why haven't you ruled the world? I don't particularly see spanish culture and history as being the cream of the crop considering how muttish you are, this should not be!! Oh my!

heh, as for my intelligence? I'm absolutely brilliant because I can cut through bs and get to the truth and the truth is the real objective.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2006
  8. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

Welcome Iam, but calm down a little.
    You have clearly misunderstood. As far as my being anti-asian, that is funny. Please take a look at my posts in threads: "Collapse of U.S. Economy Imminent" and or "Do you think China will overtake the US…” Or better still, in this thread a few pages back, at my vigorous defense of JB who appears to be banned now because he was posting very non-PC data showing Chinese are genetically superior to white and my quiry to Herculus Rockerfeller asking if he could find fault with JB’s data, instead of JB.

I bet I was being spit upon for defending black’s rights in picket lines and sit ins before you were born, I am a transplant to Brazil*, born in the most racist part of Arkansas. I was well indoctrinated in racism before I became old enough to think. (Some of us “red necks” do change. - must be a genetic defect.)

A word of friendly advice - read a few more post before you come on too strong.

Just a sample, to save you the trouble, of my views about Chineses students (I could not quickly find my old post that stated they were the best college students as a group I ever tought.) From Jan 8 in "Do you think China..." thread:

"The article I read stated that the cost of construction, including the most modern research equipment for the labs, etc. was less than half what it would have been in US. That all 50 would be equal to, or excel, Harvard in a few years.

As I think student attitudes (willingness to work / study hard late into the night, {clearly refering to the Chinese} instead of "bar hop" etc. {like my US born students}) are a very important, at least as important a factor in making a good university, especially in the "internet era," as being staffed by good professors (and China is now actively "buying" the world's best.) I fully believe that China will have 50, or more, Harvard-level universities in 5 years."
    *A minor reason why I chose to live in Brazil is that on the social level, at least amoung most, racism has been abolished in Brazil. I have fought racism all my adult life. I was once was beaten by a cane, fortunately wielded by a frail old lady, for doing so.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2006
  9. iam Banned Banned

You're downright dishonest! Your whole shpiel was the mixing of races or 'diversity' and the product of that diversity is more 'evolved' than asians whom according to you are not due to their so-called isolation again, your stated bs.

If you don't understand what "resources" are, you just can't be helped. This is something I thought even a jack@$$ such as yourself would know, even retarded people understand this concept, even a monkey could understand this. Resources are traditionally known as food, water, shelter etc.

By the way, you must be someone who prefers a liger versus a tiger or lion. How the hell its better is absurd. Maybe you are a mule. A horse and donkey creates mule, what genius!!!

It does. It is a simple but dead-on accurate analogy. You stated chinese in particular have more health problems than caucasians or unisolated races? whatever the hell this means. The only other race is caucasoid and negroid so if according to your pathetic theory that asians evolved "differently" because of their isolation so did caucasians and negroids and the inherent mixing thereof and therefore freaks of a different kind. "Isolation" affects both sides of a fence no matter who put it up!!

sigh..the asian diet and people are the HEALTHIEST people on this freaking PLANET next to the mediterranean and it is fundamentally diet and environment that promotes health and long-term genetic viability, not just the mere mixing of races and factions. My point is asians are not 'missing' something and if they are so is everyone else.

I was attacking truthseekers dishonesty and prejudice at the expense of asian people. I was showing him that they are not anymore 'different' than he is to them.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2006
  10. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

to Truthseeker:

Some friendly advice for you also:

Do not respond to iam more. He (or she) seems to be trying to establish a "disgracefulness record" for a new poster. You and i have had our differences, but civily so. I recall bashing you quite hard, but in a polite manor, about your understanding (actually lack thereof) of calculus.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2006
  11. daktaklakpak God is irrelevant! Registered Senior Member

Watching a few hundreds or thousands and you conclude that the other billions are the same? Well, maybe you should plan a trip to China and visit some inner big cities where the people who rarely immigrant to North America. You will then understand you haven't even see the tip of the iceberg.

12. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

So you don't believe the human species is diverse? Who is the "common idiot" again?

You are barely making sense.

Yes.

yes. Mostly plutocracy

Metaphorically, yes. Sort of.

Of course it exists. I've seen it before.

People often choose to be in that position because they are too afraid to fight for their freedom.

Gotta catch the bus. I will be finishing later

13. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

I imply the more diversified you are the more evolved you are. Why do you think humans are the most evolved? Because they only eat eggs? :bugeye:

Why would we?

Your definition of "evolution" is very ignorant.

Wow. What an argument. And what an evidence!

Oh wow. You are so brilliant. You arguments are so great.

Some teenagers really know nothing about life...

14. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Is that wrong. Fine. Let's completely ignore statistics and stop teaching it at schools.

15. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Billy,

It's obvious iam is completely retarded...

16. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

What kind of statistical test did you do?

17. iam Banned Banned

You're not only ignorant which is okay because we are all ignorant of something but deceptive because you're negating your own original argument. You are the one that does not understand evolution at all. You believe that different "races" must join as in reproduce offspring in order to further evolution. This was your argument not mine. That is not the case. They need resources only. Cromagnon man and neanderthal lived side by side but evidently cromagnon was able to survive and thrive just fine, this is soley due to the resources and how it was used. So if a farmer in africa learned to count his pigs, you believe that is unique genetically? So someone halfway around the globe couldn't figure out the same. Your argument is that silly. You were insinuating asians are not as evolved, though you played innocent after you were called on it by calling them 'different', due to genetic isolation where in evolutionary terms that is a moot point. Are you not as evolved because you can't procreate with a fish and therefore have lungs and gills? Then you'd really be set, huh? No, we all started from the ocean, doesn't mean we need to go back. Sometimes genetic diversity can benefit, sometimes it can hinder. It all depends on what those genes are, the environment you're interacting with and a whole cornucopia of other factors. The asian continent is the largest on this planet with an amazing amount of natural resources just like the rest of the planet. I'm telling you they had what they needed. Again, if you don't know what resources are, look it up in the dictionary. I'm telling you that your understanding is erroneous. And no one has everything genetically and they never will. Evolution doesn't stand still and it reacts only to its environment. If we all had the same environment, genetic diversity of which you speak of would cease to exist and therefore eventually there would be a lack of diversity. This is the way it works. But fortunately for you, this is probably the direction this planet is headed anyways. Not simply because of the racial diversity but our environment. As an example, we are sheltered from natural elements, those same elements that produced our physical attributes. There is greater food mileage. Those in Japan can go to kfc for lunch and have sushi for dinner as you can do the same here. Eventually a very long way from now if the human race survives, we will be very similar due to our environment and lifestyle. Have a nice day.

18. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

None.

... What? Do you think I actually did a serious research? Ha!

I observed a large pool of people. That's good enough to make a hypothesis. But I never said I had a theory...

19. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

I am negating my own argument? How? Give me an example.

I am talking about genetics here. I'm not saying that genetics is the only reason why we survive. Yes we need resources, we need many external things other then genetics. Genetics is only one element for survival.

They were used according to their genetic composition as well as their respective circumstances. Just take a look at twin studies in psychology.

Where do I said that?

Again, where did I say that?

I don't think you understand my argument. I never said they were less evolved, I said they have preserved more genes because they were isolated. That's a perfect acceptable hypothesis. And yes, we are just all different. Do you think you are better then eagles? Or the eagles are better then you? Well, the answer is neither. Eagles are just different. They are as perfect and as imperfect as you are.

That's silly. It is not necessary. Nature has never considered evolution as status quo. Evolution is just a way to diversify life, so that life can survive. It is not about who is on the top of the food chain, what matters is that life goes on. And unfortunately not many people in this world think like that.

How it can hinder? Give me an example, please.

Oh yes, absolutely! That's the whole point of diversity!

Have I ever said they didn't?

You are having too many status quo perceptions. Don't confuse resources with genetics, they are two different things. Yes, resources are significant when it comes to survival, but you should never confuse them or ignore one of them in detriment of the other.

Yes. Have I said otherwise?

Well, of course.

Well, yes, we have been sheltered. But that is our own work.

Yes, it is rather ironic that diversity will eventually create unification. I'm not sure if genetic unification is very efficient. But I think this easy access to diversity will be very good for human relations and psychology...

You too. Thanks for discussing it properly this time.

20. iam Banned Banned

I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt but you've really shown me your true colors and its full of bogus. How is shelter your "own" work? Did the europeans build the pagodas? What I meant by shelter is not a colonial stack but "shelter" in the basic sense, you moron. You try to project yourself to be for equality preaching for diversification and all you're doing is comparing to find where you believe you stand at advantage. I see right through you pathetic common jerk! You're learning from me and reiterating it back after you chewed on it but pretending that was your argument all along! I read your short bio, you're the christian, are you not? Isn't deception and lying against your religion? It figures but thanks for the confirmation anyway.

What the hell are you talking about?? I wasn't ignoring it.

Translation, "We will get what we percieve we are lacking or crush the competition." meaning YOU not just the chinese as you convince your partitioned deceitful little brain.

Are you trying to be obtuse? Diversity happens, it is not its intent. If we all lived in one environment and all survived, it would be fine with it.

And?? Tell me something I don't know already. And how does that have anything to do with YOUR point?? Do you think cromagnon was more 'genetically diversified'? He wasn't genetically diversified but different, fool.

Praytell, what is your point with this one? You are showing your @$$ right here. Do the sharks need your genes to survive? I suppose you believe the chinese need some of your genes to survive. They outnumber you greatly, they are one of the greatest civilizations on this planet and unlike rome has never truly fell. Genetics is the culmination, the aftermath not the beginning and they have great genetics. They do not only survive, they thrive much more than YOU or your people. Since you use them as an example, I will use you. What you have been trying to convince more to yourself and your twisted ego is that they are closer to apes so less evolved. Genetically, no matter what you 'perceive' of their appearance, you are completely offmark because looks have nothing to do with it. Thats evident considering you exhibit about as much brain power as an ape. I could probably argue that you have retained some physical characteristics of apes. Lets see I'm sure you have more body hair than asians. Should I go on?

That is completely stupid. Last I checked apes don't come from asia. Africa is as different from asia as it is to europe. Environment shapes genes or produces new ones. So how is it they 'preserved' this? Should I propose you did concerning your natural environment is more tropic and humid? hmm...interesting

No, but you implied it. Evidently you have a convenient bad memory as well. Remember your whole rant about 'genetic diversification for survival and EVOLUTION'? Yes, you most certainly did. But unfortunately for you, asians not only have you outnumbered literally but in intelligence and culture and just plain being more evolved. Sounds like genetics is the culprit there. That is a triple whammy and wow they did it all by themselves. Its a wonder how they managed. So much for your 'diversification'. Pooey

Neither do you. Otherwise you would not be picking on asian people. You would naturally 'accept' that they are different considering your SUPPOSED vast knowledge of diversity. And asians have been doing fine. So whats the deal? You feel threatened? Are you jealous? Can you not live and let live? You have a problem with diversity??? YOU ARE THE ONE WHO HAS A PROBLEM WITH DIVERSITY. END OF STORY.

21. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Ignorance....
    What a waste of time...

Billy was right, I shouldn't waste my time with you anymore...

22. iam Banned Banned

The only reason you think I'm ignorant is projection and because you are the one incapable of understanding and you are dishonest. You've justified every point you've made, and if they were shown false you pretended that is not what you meant blah blah blah. You must think people are that stupid. Maybe most are but not everybody. This thread from start to finish shows you up not by me but totally on what you've posted. You are a simple con of yourself.

23. iam Banned Banned

You do make me laugh. Since this IS pure ignorance on so many levels.

Not diversity of this kind. You and many like you are living proof this isn't true. Mutts are the first to stand in the welfare line.

That is profound. They speak

lack of evolution...uhuhh

you are hilarious

asians were "punished".. ahah

This is my favorite. Asian language, culture and genes are so "peculiar?" Peculiar as to opposed to how peculiar your brain is not working but spills out delusional mental farts. Thats what I'm wondering. Seriously.

If asians are being 'punished' by evolution than why would you want them to "blend" with you? In hopes their problems will disappear? No, you in particular like most "racists" want asians to disappear period and become a mongrelized 'stabbing at your identity' scum such as yourself. You are threatened by the fact they are so "distinct" and you are not. Stop embarassing yourself.

Move along folks, move along. Nothing to see here. I'm moving along.