Insight from Asian Genes......

Discussion in 'Biology & Genetics' started by TruthSeeker, Jan 21, 2006.

1. iam Banned Banned

Are you admitting your hypothesis was incorrect? By your previous post, you keep picking and choosing erroneous evidence to back your beliefs. Europeans used to be very small themselves. Have you ever seen how small and narrow doorways and stairs were built? They were small because of diet, not inbreeding. What tests have you performed?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

No. I don't know if it is correct or not, because I never tested my hypothesis.

It is not erroneous evidence, it is just information that supports my hypothesis.

You cannot say that until you perform tests. I haven't performed test, hence why it is just a hypothesis. I never claimed my hypothesis was true, I claimed that there was information that supported the hypothesis. But in order to find out if the hypothesis is true you have to do tests. I never intended to do the tests. I don't have the time for that. I just came here and exposed the hypothesis, that's all.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Renrue Someone Registered Senior Member

TruthSeeker

Hmm, did you ever go back and read your first post? Just wondering because I have a good hypothesis on you.

[Renrue]

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. iam Banned Banned

Okay, fair enough. You admit you don't know if your 'hypothesis' is correct. You never considered that what you observed was a product of evolution, not inbreeding. You asserted asians have health problems due to incest. These claims have no grounds because asians do not suffer from congenital defects, abnormalities, or health problems that do not affect other races when they occur. Therefore, your claims were not based on an educated guess. So, in effect, it was not even a hypothesis but an opinion.

8. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

No, it is still a hypothesis because I cannot find the statistics to support or disprove the claim. You have to test the hypothesis. You cannot just gather some data and look at it. Not only that, but you need to gather the data properly! You also need to test the data with the appropriate test.

9. HazeBlaze Registered Member

why they so good at starcraft then

Last edited: May 24, 2006
  10. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Are you implying that you are stupid yourself?

11. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

monkey is pretty smart. I often listen to him. But I also argue with him too...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

You should just have answered:

At the moment of writing the post I hadn't officially replied yet, that is, pressed the reply button, and hence technically I wasn't included in the thread replies of this thread during the time of writing. That suggests I could be smart.

Instead of claiming I said you were stupid, when I merely asked if that was implied in your own post.

That might have been a smart (ass) answer.

The smart answer would have been 'nothing'.

Well, I am thoroughly satisfied with my response.

yippie a yay.

13. WhisperBlade Registered Senior Member

You still call what you said a hypothesis when it's not....... good job. You still haven't learned a single thing, after 13 pages of proofs.

14. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Oh! So it's a theory, eh..?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

15. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Conjecture. Idle speculation. Brain vomit. These are the main contenders.