Indrea Consol

Discussion in 'Computer Science & Culture' started by Sir Aristrotle, Dec 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Aristrotle The C.E.O. of Teen-Moods Registered Senior Member

At one point in time a group of young people whom I don't know was creating the indrema video game system which was a gamming consol powered by non other than linux, had a hd and ub-ports for controllers and such.
    I was thinking about making my own Indrema that was mroe software base, and the core is made up of a Large OS_like consol emulator which would take plugin to emulate differn consol types, for example you could install from a CD a Xbox plugin and therefore the unti would be able to run signed and unsinged (for developers) xbox code. It would get core updates that could be installed via directly downloading them to the consol, or bruning the install file to a cd-rw.
    What would be so great about it is that it would have a dashboard kinda like the one found in a Xbox, it would have total control over the sytem and from there options could be set.

Whatcha think?
    Also, do you guys know of a specific forum for electronics talk/ideals. I would like a site which I can collaberate with others to drop my ideals like this one, I have amillion of them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.