Indo-US

Discussion in 'World Events' started by ginger, Feb 18, 2010.

1. ginger Banned Banned

I was watching a documentary about rajeev gandhi on fox history. In it there was shown a time when india had US weaponry...m-16s, armed hueys, thompson, etc. The then presidents r.gandhi and r.regan had good ties for post-vietnam war armory. Nothing like seen as after 1991 there is no trace of US armaments in india. Perhaps there was even a squadron of phantoms, US carrier, some destroyers ships, abraham tank and even CIA!? 1984 to 1991 even the rupee dollor ratio was 12 rupee - 1 dollars.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2010
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. ginger Banned Banned

I think rajiv gandhi did a short term military course in italian military college in 1965s. Then american naval college set up affiliations in indian coast 1977. What could have been a better prospect to evade china military from year 1986 ended in 1991. Then in 1991 many people and countries cherished. And the SAARC nations turned into a batman's Arkham asylum.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. ginger Banned Banned

Hmmm

The above mentioned happenings coincide with the 1980s afghan-russia war. In 1990s, perhaps the rajiv gandhi government was asked to fight soviets and latter the US weapons were transported to sri-lanka and pakistan. Perhaps the f-4 phantom squadron to iran. Then though separated by boundaries, iran, afghanistan, pakistan, india, SAARC nations ... have similar military interests and perhaps even ties. Even afghan had stinger system and nowdays pak army might be practicing navy seals. Many sardarjis of indian army might had fought russians in 1980s with afghan army. There used to be even a rifle exchange between them, ambushed by other lesser known tribal afghans. There might even be a neutral airbase somewhere in north india where afghan army comes for talks. Though economy in poverty the above mentioned clans likes movies like die hard 2 and rambo 3. Then i think the patriot missile system was once deployed in india in 1985s against soviet ICBMs, but latter given free to some arab countries for striking iraq's scuds. I also have a concept that there are infact two saddam hussain. One was a US backed syrian and the other perhaps still alive who governs the scuds. Similarly, i think there were two rajiv gandhis. One was a hindu and the other who travelled to sri lanka a pakistani. Then even nawaz sharif are two persons. One a paki pm and the other a hindu pundit living in pakistan.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2010
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. kmguru Staff Member

Right now, there is a debate going on whether to arm India to her teeth or let China grab land mass up north. The non-violence people are winning. Long before Muslims invaded India, she had a Warrior Caste to serve and protect India from invasions. But the Brahmins (the God people) neuters the Warrior Caste and since then India lost land after land starting from Afghanistan onwards....

America wants India to stand up and ready to fight...time will tell, which direction the wind blows...

SAM is right, long ago, India (devas) fought with Iran (ashuras) in a world war and won!...

8. ginger Banned Banned

Hmmm

I have already seen indian weapons in many army exhibitions, they are mainly 1950s british variants and 65% 1965 soviet trainer, experimental planes, sams, tanks, submarines etc. In modern war they are just dumies kept in war games/exercises. India lacks warrior skills and gets easily subdued. In 1991, perhaps soviet army had gathered along the north-east indian boundary with modern equipment. So rajiv gandhi government had to resign. At that time i read pakistan had acquired hydrogen nukes, but never tipped it. I think kargil war started in 1996, pakistan had f/a-18s against indias' su-30mk2s. The thing is cheap battles never had results. Nowdays, india is thinking of staging ground wars with su-30mk1 against paks slower f-16 jets. Long ago when muslims had established their colonies monarchy, the indians used to live away from them. So many unknown chinese kings used to rule over the indians. So in modern times even though britishers said to have ruled india for two centuries, india's infrastructure, education, administration, ...etc everything is still a chinese based copy. So if india does lose war again, chinese humanitarian relief would be available. Even gorkha regiment of britain or the shaolin monks of tibet could capture indian army.

9. kmguru Staff Member

I think you mixed up India with Sri Lanka. Consider this:

"The hypersonic version of the BrahMos, to be called BrahMos-II, is in its design and technological development stage. It will take some time to mature. But our aim is for it to touch Mach 5 to 7 speeds, making it the fastest cruise missile in the world," BrahMos' Chief Executive Officer A Sivathanu Pillai said at the DefExpo here.

The skills are there. Read Tom Clancy in one of his books about Indian navy. There are only two Strategists on this planet that are above and beyond anything the world has ever produced. They are Chinese Sun Tzu and Indian Kautilya. Kautilya adds Good Governance to the strategy that Sun Tzu lacked.

Reference please

No, everything is a British copy - even the engineering courses direct from the University of London that is better than any American University except MIT/CalTech.

Gorkha regiments have been serving in the Indian Army ever since independence in 1947.

You are getting your facts mixed up!

10. ginger Banned Banned

I think in the so-called kargil war, indian army was shielding itself behind the hills. The bofors guns were firing projectile shells in trajectory over the hills towards pakistan. When the bofors moved forward trying to gain front the mountains, they were perhaps blown to pieces by short paki tomahawks!

11. ginger Banned Banned

So was rajiv gandhi assasinated by golden eye? The acheivements of him would be conquering sri lanka in 1989. Likewise his mother conquered east pakistan, some other gandhi too would try to capture pakistan and even china with britisher weapons...lol.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2010