Indigo children.

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by Jan Ardena, Jun 14, 2002.

1. Jan Ardena OM!!! Valued Senior Member

Came across this terminlolgy a couple of days ago, read up on it, but am still non the wiser, could anybody here shed some light on it. Sorry if this is not the right forum for this, but as i said earlier, i really don't understand it. For those who are ignorant as i am here are a couple of sites.

http://kryon.com/k_37.html

http://www.crystalinks.com/children.html

Love

Jan Ardena.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

There seem to be a lot of those Star Children nowadays because there are even gatherings in which the children and their parents are given information about how to handle the specific talents of these children. Stories are told in which the children tell about their visions and connections with All That Is.

I would not call it god, you know.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

It is a connection they have with Earths energy and the energies coming from the Cosmos.

Most of these children are psychic and are having troubles with it in their very young years because of the misunderstanding from their parents. Then some of the parents claim their child has a disorder and is hyper active or so. And give the child poison like Ritalin, which really is poison.

Luckily for these children, there are parents who look a littte farther than their nose is long and listen more closely to what the child has to say.

It has nothing to do with channeling, though. These children are simply a "new race" so to say (don't know how to describe it in other word(s) ) and develop their abilities on a higher/spiritual level than most of the common people do nowadays.

Hopefully there is a place in this society for this Star Children, for they are the future...

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Jan Ardena OM!!! Valued Senior Member

How is it that they are different, is it a genetic order/disorder or have they evolved (darwinian term)??
    I read in an article that they started being born about 8 years ago, would there be any particular reason for this?

It is a connection they have with Earths energy and the energies coming from the Cosmos.

Is this energy exclusive to them and if so why?

These children are simply a "new race" so to say (don't know how to describe it in other word(s) ) and develop their abilities on a higher/spiritual level than most of the common people do nowadays.

If that is the case, then that is a fantastic breakthrough in all kinds of knowledge.
    I’m surprised this has been kept so quiet from the media, do you think there are any reasons for this?

I hope you don’t mind me asking so many questions, but I find this very interesting.

Sounds a bit like the movie Children of the Damned, have you seen it?

Lets hope they use their energies positively and not create too much mischief eh!!

Love

Jan Ardena.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. kmguru Staff Member

What the book or site describes, I have 3 kids and have worked with other kids that exhibited those symptoms.

1. Can we really be seeing human evolution in kids today?
    May be. It is not a giant leap but definitely a step up.

2. Are these kids smarter than we were at their age?
    Could be. But considering I went to college at age 14, it is difficult to say. The other two super smart kids (my kids friends) family relation is this:

Tanya: Father - Computer programmer (gaming), Mother - did lot of drugs in the past but sober when we met.
    Jeremy: Father - Blue collar, very nice, Big biker look. Mother - nice, office assistant.

3. How come a lot of our children today seem to be "system busters"?
    They can assimilate information very fast. So, they get bored easily. My daughter finished college lazily in 3.5 years.

4. Why are so many of our brightest kids being diagnosed with Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)?
    Because, the parents do not have time for them. There is no mentoring. Our social structure is not geared to nuture the advances and changes in the kids.

5. Are there proven working alternatives to Ritalin
    I refused to give my kids Ritalin. I had to work with them. But the school system is behind. So, I think a change in school system as well as parenting structure could solve a lot of problems.

What is happening is that these kids are born ready to absorb a lot of information but are not ready in emotional aspects and social rules. It is as if you suddenly find yourself transported back 300 years. Imagine how bored and upset you will be after the initial shock wears off....

8. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

They are mutants, like Elbaz with his electric sneeze.

9. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

As far as I know there haven't been discovered any genetic "mutations" among these children. Maybe they evolve yes, maybe it's always been here, on Earth and are the people, living nowadays, a little more open and accepting.

They have been born for much longer than the last eight years, though. Some of the Star Children who come to gatherings are much older than eight, they even have a parent sometimes who has a deeper connection with natural/spiritual energies.

No, I don't think it's exclusive to them. I actually think we all can reach this energies. It just happens to be that these children do have experiences from little child on, as in able to tell what others are thinking (roughly) and having visions about events to come. Like deaths they can tell up front sometimes. (for example)

Yes, I think there are very good reasons for keeping it quiet from the media.

Because of all the skepticism and all the pretenders in the field of Parapsychology and all what belongs to it, these children are risking the chance to be explored and examined for scientific reasons, like lab-rats, in stead of living their lifes in peace. They are not little war=machines to help out some government in its political cat and mouse games. And that's the most likely place to go for them if they are spotted, examined and labelled, by some top-officer from the government or so. (to spy for the sake of the country)

Yes, I did, way, way back.

That is the purpose yes, to use their energy positively and not to the destruction of humanity, animals and other Earthly sources, nor Cosmic sources. I indeed hope they will make a difference...a significant difference. It would be good for a change...

10. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Bebelina, now you give away the secret!

Posting while my telephoneconnection dropped out! You Rebel!

I didn't even fore-see it...

11. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Jan,

There's a list of discussion in www.topica.com about that. I, coincidently, am a member...
    Here's the link: http://www.topica.com/lists/PsychicChildren

Topica is stupid... but you get used to it...

Other links:
    http://www.metagifted.org/topics/metagifted/indigo/
    http://www.topica.com/search/?query=Psychic Children&search_type=msg&search_what=all&sort=r&crs=1
    http://www.topica.com/lists/Global_Rumblings/read/message.html?mid=903514393

Love

Nelson