Indiana Helper

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by jmpet, Aug 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmpet Valued Senior Member

To whoever in Indiana called the police, who called my local police and came to my door at 3:30 in the morning- thanks for the help. But I want to be left alone. And thanks to the four people who PMmed me regarding my letter in this sub-forum yesterday.

As you folks know, I was hospitalized three times for suicide ideation and yesterday should have been the fourth- and the cop in my house in the middle of the night was ready to take me in.

I am fine. Please don't bother me anymore. Thanks for the help and care and extra steps taken on my behalf. I will work through this problem.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Maybe, maybe not. But we are selfish enough to want to make a difference.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Mod Hat - Very well, but ....

Mod Hat — Very well, but ....

I am glad to hear you are okay. The only thing I would point out is that if you tell people you are about to willfully self-destruct, they might well attempt to intervene.

That's not to encourage you to keep those moments to yourself; given our druthers, most would prefer that you live. I'm sure we could find someone in the world who would encourage a different outcome, and plenty who are indifferent, but ....

Good luck working through everything.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.