Incredibly ignorant Americans caught on Tape!

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by iam, Apr 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roman Banned Banned

Precisely. America is not neaarly brutal enough to pacify these people. If we were to escalate the levels of carnage to what these people are familiar with, perhaps they would take the US more seriously.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. leopold Valued Senior Member

not according to sam.

the common cold was invented by america to aid in world domination, didn't you know?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Not necessarily.
    The Japanese will probably be a problem again, given time.
    They're already erasing their wrong-doing in the war.
    And, with the 'War on Terror' garbage, they're getting a shoe horn in to start cranking up their military.

Polite they may be, but it wouldn't take much for them to start spearing babies again.

I wonder what a Japanese invasion of Iraq would look like?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

SamCDKey:

I actually sympathize with the Japanese. They were brave and worthy opponents. They fought with relative crap compared to America by the end of the war and remained stalwart until a mushroom cloud formed not once, but twice, over their home islands. They also have managed to be relatively peaceful for over 60 years and did not dissolve into barbarism following their defeat.

8. leopold Valued Senior Member

9. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

Roman, Leopold99:

It is chique to blame America for everything. The only bad thing: It is completely ignorant of the facts and history.

10. Roman Banned Banned

Good question.

11. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I think you mean chic.

12. leopold Valued Senior Member

OMG !
    the japanese was brutal dutring WW2.

i would seriously fear japan if she was half the size of america.

13. Roman Banned Banned

It's easy, too.

14. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I'm sure Fox News will let you know.

15. Roman Banned Banned

Where do you get your news, sam?

16. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Indian newspapers of course.

17. leopold Valued Senior Member

i think she likes doing it to increase her post count.

less than 10% of her posts are on something other than america bashing.

18. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

SamCDKey:

Thanks for the correction. Now would you care to correct your repeatedly debunked viewpoints?

19. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Side note one: that explains why death squads have been so popular with the CIA since the war.

Side note two: that killing innocent people is unjustified.

20. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

SamCDKey:

Pardon me? Death squads in Japan? When? The occupation has been remarkably peaceful for 60 years. There have only been a few instances of minor trouble in either side.

21. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

The evidence sadly is not on your side.

Witness the release of the Iranian diplomat this week.

22. LunarMoon Registered Senior Member

Even the article admits that the U.S. receives few “official government aid dollars” from other countries. The U.S.’s relationship with China is more of a symbiotic relationship than any sort of one-sided aid program. Both countries benefit immediately from the business transactions. Even if, in some unforeseen circumstance, the U.S. started to require such aid, this still wouldn’t negate the amount of aid they’re giving. A beggar who gives money to another beggar doesn’t have his charity neutralized, certainly not to the status of an “asshole”.

And yet even with that said the U.S. still contributes among the most aid in the world to countries in which direct return value is minimal. Many of these said countries are controlled by corrupt governments for which we must compromise with in order to provide help at all. It's all or nothing. I suppose you'd rather us meddle in their politics to provide more fuel for your bigotry. Ironically, both of articles you posted actually go against your position in at least one instance.

That’s quite a bit of hate you’ve got there.

You mean somewhat how you regurgitate the exact same anti-Americanism that’s been expressed several times in a less emotional and more organized manner?

Incorrect. You stated that an entire group of people were somehow less intelligent than yourself and I provided a counterargument that you’ve yet to reply to.

While luck certainly played a great part of it, luck alone can’t account for such a case. We’d never be able to keep the power for as long as we have. Luck in what case exactly? It’s not as if the U.S. has an absurd amount of natural resources. As for the decline you mention, what exactly are you referring to? While the economy has its ups and downs, there’s no evidence of the financial plummet you seem to be pointing at. Sans the total of the European Union, we have the largest GDP in the world.

23. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

SamCDKey:

Considering Americans have done nothing to kill Iraqi civilians, I am afraid the evidence is not on your side.

It has been demonstrated, repeatedly, that the reason for the high civvie death count in Iraq is due to one thing and one thing only: The Iraqis themselves. It is NOT the Americans who blow up city streets filled to the brim with civilians. It is the Iraqis. Moreover, you would have a moral problem with us doing what is necessary to deal with said problem reasonably.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.