Incredibly ignorant Americans caught on Tape!

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by iam, Apr 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

'sok, I'm a gay male.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. leopold Valued Senior Member

fucking muslims. got my head all fucked up.

and don't start sam.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. leopold Valued Senior Member

i'm going to wal-mart, c ya.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. swivel Sci-Fi Author Valued Senior Member

I just witnessed the biggest upset in MMA history. Totally off-topic, but I feel so connected to the thread I was browsing when all of this happened.

I'm speechless.

But not fontless.

What an amazing night.

8. iam Banned Banned

lol, you wish. But i'm not going to let you ride off my thunder or insincerely pick at my country or origin because of little 'ol me.

Build your own thread, if you have the guts. Pick a country, culture or people you hate, lol.

9. Huwy Secular Humanist Registered Senior Member

i think this thread is analogous to the problems in the wider world.
    people would rather throw sand at each other than address the real problems or even solve them.

10. iam Banned Banned

It's funny how these americans typically and assuredly assume they are more intelligent, mature, and "right."

They can't even recognize or admit american hubris which has been and is a blatant symbol after their religion the defining character of their culture.

They cite shallow reasons such as the differing immigrants which comprise their population to falsely detract from their cultural foundation of hubris which has not decreased or been affected.

They use pathetic american rhetoric and excuses of 'government propaganda' as the reason why americans are ignorant of simple geography when its' flashed over the media continually. They think dumb and inconsequential my obvious argument that american hubris has not contributed to this astounding new definition of stupidity of a society regarding international affairs. Oh no, it's because big brother told them "everyone hates them." Yet they can't put two and two together and conclude that is a result of preceding american hubris. It's purposeful internal politics feeding off the collective american psyche.

They pretend they are not petty but after umpteenth pages in less than a couple hours pathetically attest they are.

They simply did not like the perfect egotistical picture of the american fantasy retouched with honesty in any form but positive.

They are actually confused of who they are. The whites who are an extension of supremacist ideals are torn, divided or aren't sure how to integrate the contradiction of appropriation and genuine respect for the identity of it's immigrant population when in truth you cannot separate an individual from their cultural roots. This snowballing effect of hypocrisy is further compounded and complicated by both the political demonizing, recruiting and meddling on the international front . When they get called on it, they cite america represents all cultures which they don't understand or respect, yet deceptively the very mention and concept of "america" stirs not culture but only a single, overwhelming defining characteristic--reborn white supremacy--bigoted american fascism, immigrants in tow in blasphemous irony.

That's not maturity but growing pains, they are too full of themselves to admit it.
    LOLOLHAHAHA

Last edited: Apr 8, 2007
  11. leopold Valued Senior Member

wrong.
    shows what a ball less bitch you are.

do a thread search on my screen name, you'll see i've started plenty of them.
    i hate you man cause you're a fucking dumb cunt. a black one at that.
    what do you think of that shit sherlock?

12. iam Banned Banned

DickAmerican,

Do you realize how enormously both dumb and shallow you are?

Pay attention, you are so desperate to know my country of origin so you can start a thread about how much you hate ME by attacking that group.

This is the assdisgusting, self-deceptive hypocrisy of americans. Your americans are filled of the very 'immigrants' who you wish to slander their race, country and heritage.

Stay with me now. The truth is whites consider themselves to be the "true" americans. Those who have weak or extremely mongrelized identities as most african-americans and some hispanics are easily recruited and assimilated and washed into this extension of american(white) fascism. You never respected them, their culture or their identity. It was a one way street all along. The proof is this: Americans will slander at the ready the race, country, and heritage of the very immigrants which call themselves americans. This superficial distinction of a mongrelized america versus the already conceived agendas of demonization of other races and cultures is the root of american identity. White racism using disenfranchised immigrants against their own. But the truth is you will just get bred out.

My thread was started because of my extensive negative experiences with that group, 'americans', not just one. Which not only reveals the truth I'm not even as racist as you are, I would never do that based upon one.

It also confirms my point of american hubris and the shallow demonizing americans are so fond of. Your happiness at the idea of 'invading' others is a perfect testament to your psyche.

I'm not dumb or ignorant. You are typical, greatly confused, racist american. Ask yourself what makes you an "american"?? If you say its not based on race, then you can't ethically attack my race. If you think its based on political ideology, you don't need to know any information about me. Then you, as an american should already know what you stand for and against.

You see, you are the typical "american" supremacist. You are white, believe you are THE real american and now justifying your racism because i made a dent in your american ego.

You don't realize, you just got caught with your pants down. You assumed I'm black. You are "looking" specifically for "race" in order to attack it. I never specified white americans were anymore dumb than other americans in this thread. You automatically came to that conclusion because ingrained with most others white people as yourself consider themselves the true americans. You are also aware that american identity despite the immigrants are due to your race as they still outnumber other races and hold the major positions of power. Therefore attacks on americas conscious or culture is an acute hit to you no matter the immigrants that can be readily cited as a politically correct facade. In other words, your true colors are showing.

13. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

Isn't strict anti-Americanism a form of bigotry?

14. leopold Valued Senior Member

try telling dumbfuck that.

new word for today?

15. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

16. iam Banned Banned

I've partly been playing devil's advocate because I want to dissect the american psyche.

Instead of focusing on me. It might be better to examine what made you angry and why. If america is made up of all cultures as many have claimed, why would you be so hypocritically upset at the criticism of america? Why as an american would you make a distinction with other lands besides politically and yet you are ready to criticize that 'other' land, culture, people etc. Living in america is a superficial reason as it's not the soil but the society. Culture also includes ideology not just the physical quirks of personal habits or tastes.

I already know what I stand for and against.

What is the american identity to you?

17. leopold Valued Senior Member

cause you are an arrogant fucking cocksucker thats why.

you go around calling americans dickheads but don't have the fucking guts to state where you are from.

welcome to my ignore list asswipe.

18. iam Banned Banned

You are too dishonest to see your own motivations.

That's right, you are angry because I insulted americans. And you want to do the same to me. LOL, the country that represents all cultures, is not racist, what was that??

Self-serving idiots. I do it against you, you have the nerve to appeal to some bullshit sense of honor about me revealing something so you can attack my race, heritage or country when you were preaching the bs of nonracism, all cultures ideology of america. The very reason i started this thread is your peoples lack of honor to begin with. So evidently if you are an american then these apply but not if your outside the fold. Then asshole, i don't need to play fair bitch.

LOLOL, Every american who has responded has fit all the stereotypes. Especially their allergy to criticism and their peculiar weakness for criticism of a country on the world stage.

All this anger and sensitivity for just posting an opinion that many people have right now. A country on the world stage. In iraq. American fascists have one thing in common with north korean fascists and that is they want to censor negative opinions about their country. Its insane that they seem to believe if a negative opinion is not expressed, it doesn't exist. It's almost as if they are afraid to know that others have negative opinons or what they are. So there anger at the expression. Do they live under a fuking rock?? Oh yeah, they do, hence their weird ignorance of geography. Since the world already has a negative opinion about america, Who the fuk do they think they will be embarassed by others finding out? Themselves? LOL, Bizarre.

19. Plazma Inferno! Ding Ding Ding Ding Administrator

Thread is closed!

iam, calm down! Another thread or post filled with hate adressed toward certain member(s) will result with your immediate ban.

leopold99, don't respond with insults! Report the thread or post, but do not argue and spread the flame.

To others: Stop posting this kind of threads and posts and be more constructive in your dialogue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.