increasing human energy

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by M00se1989, Aug 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M00se1989 Banned Banned

could lead us to a utopia..

http://tesla_probincreasinghumanenergy.pdf

Tmoray

infinite monkey theorem

In a world there Each movement in our life changes the next ones future choices and actions. Each action creates its own paradox. (History plays a huge role on multiple levels of communication). Your history with a person determines the main part of the communication with that person weather it be physical, visual, or kinesthetic. What mixture of visual, physical, or kinesthetic values you are able to communicate also depends on your metaphysical aescetic appearance as well as your physical.

(History in a general conversation can be used as an incentive to expedite most processes. Weather it be an object that has history to your knowledge or an idea about another persons time. They could be behind you in ways but ahead in the whole aspect of knowledge.

Knowledge:

As infinite monkeys type away in the constructs or our mind we all learn different ideas of how to gain an advantage in our life. This is called knowledge. I and we could ramble on ad infinitum about ancient secrets in history, or how the earth’s spinning is associated with the Coriolis effect, or how density determines an objects final place in the natural environment, but the common knowledge is the best. Common sense would dictate that IF each monkey in our mind were allowed to check its answers in a language understood or against the Shakespeare in the relative history that is ever repetitively shared between the two monkeys. All anachronisms in timing would effectively be solved through evolution of the species and the work of Shakespeare would be complete.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Without the specious unscientific waffle could you explain what you're talking about?
    And, BTW, Bearden (the TMoray link) is a known crank.
    This could very well end up in Pseudoscience (or the Cesspool).

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. M00se1989 Banned Banned

ok exclude moray and through Tesla's words it might all make sense. basically stated through the summation of (current human mind power, logic, math, knowledge in general) and proper recognition of the summation of all past ideas, we will all inevitably come to the same conclusion as a species about Everything.
    put man over man as an ubermensche "might" say.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Still not getting what you're aiming at.
    For example, (from the Tesla document):
    Um, no. He's applying a physics equation to the entirety of humanity and declaring that, although he has no idea how it applies it somehow still does.
    Wishful thinking. Crank science.

You think?
    So you're under the impression that everyone having access to the same information will give rise to identical conclusions? Explain that again. And WTF is "human mind power"?
    Your idea of "Utopia" is everyone holding exactly the same opinion?

Or not.

8. M00se1989 Banned Banned

no... history is going to change because time will always move foreword in this dimension even if another doorway "magically" opens. Therefore not the exact same opinion just a summation of all common knowledge with no specialties or specific person in control. Free hand will join with freehand in the end and that goes for economics as well.

lets not make fun of the mentally insane here by calling someone who brought the DC power to your keyboard allowing you to type and make Shakespeare a crank... especially if you can't validate his work and ideas concerning nitrogen.

9. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Word salad.
    What do you mean "this dimension"?

Yet you wrote:
    WTF are you talking about?

I think you mean "refute" not "validate".
    And the nitrogen is a red herring.

As usual you post disjointed, nearly incomprehensible rubbish.

10. M00se1989 Banned Banned

Originally Posted by M00se1989
    no... history is going to change because time will always move foreword in this dimension even if another doorway "magically" opens.

Word salad.
    What do you mean "this dimension"?----the place we currently thrive. pick a real place and a time relative to where you currently stand and you can call that this dimension.

Therefore not the exact same opinion just a summation of all common knowledge with no specialties or specific person in control. Free hand will join with freehand in the end and that goes for economics as well.

Yet you wrote:

we will all inevitably come to the same conclusion as a species about Everything.

lets not make fun of the mentally insane here by calling someone who brought the DC power to your keyboard allowing you to type and make Shakespeare a crank...

WTF are you talking about?

Tesla in the end succumbed to mental illness... and I related us to monkeys who don't quite understand one another. oh and typo I meant AC current that flows through power lines.

especially if you can't validate his work and ideas concerning nitrogen.

I think you mean "refute" not "validate".
    And the nitrogen is a red herring.

nitrogen is an important element in both life and therefore human energy, but its pretty powerful in the right conditions as well.

As usual you post disjointed, nearly incomprehensible rubbish.]

because I am attempting to stretch your mind not mine.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
    -Albert Einstein

And if you really do some research you will find Aldous_Huxley (the writer of a utopian novel) to be related to "Darwin's bulldog" Thomas Henry Huxley. This last statement merely shows a connection between evolution-utopian thought-and infinite monkey theorem in the context of my first post.

some past ideas are only anachronisms for the future. Past ideas give us something solid to aim for as humanity.

ahh sorry about the confusing post possibly i just learned how to use the quotes better

Last edited: Aug 12, 2010
  11. keith1 Guest

Here is an example of me interjecting a "control" into the conversation as a "correction" mechanism. A "summation of all common knowledge" will require the participation of learned moderation. Else chaos will result.

Correction 1--Tesla was associated with AC power.
    Correction 2--Mechanical typewriter's preceded electronic keyboards.

If you had come prepared with a pre-study, my intervening would not have been necessary, and your ideal would be feasible. A freehand may need holding--the question is...just who's hand can remain unruling, yet guide toward consensus of all "summations". Am I being clear in this respect?

12. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Then you're misusing the word "dimension".

So what? I wasn't "making fun" of him.

Which has nothing to do with the topic.

Then you're failing. I suggest you get an education before you attempt to "stretch" my mind.

More rubbish. Humans see connections and invent validity.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

And maybe you should learn all round.

13. M00se1989 Banned Banned

chaos is a thing to be careful of, merphy's law is always in effect showing it always has cause.
    2 "To be or not to be? That is the question." <- modern day monkey(in relation to ideas presented) typing on typewriter.

no idea what a pre-study is im just going with it. I hear you crystal clear. and I would like to restate that it will take more than one person. A summation is formed by a summation that all can come to terms of agreement with. (=

14. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

*** MOD NOTE ***
    Incomprehensible thread locked and Cesspooled.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.