In memory of spookz

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by WANDERER, Jan 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coluber Registered Senior Member

Please stop talking about spookz that way when he isn’t here to defend himself. and Hastein what your doing is completely low, at least wanderer spoke out against spookz while he was here to defend himself even though now he is kind of beating a dead horse. You waited quietly in resentment until spookz was kicked out and couldn’t fight back to spew your petty little comments all over this forum. That’s backstabbing, disgusting and weak this proves you are nothing more than a coward.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. coluber Registered Senior Member

(fountainhed what do you mean by project?)

No one answered my second question, how and why was he kicked out? who kicks people out is it just the decision of who ever runs this website to throw someone out for what ever reason and its done no room for appeals no nothing that’s the end of it?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Guyute Senior Member Registered Senior Member

Spookz's is gone!?!??!? When did this come about? How did it come about?

Just curious....

-Guyute

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

He pissed Porf off. Just a few days ago. I didn't know about it for a couple of days. The details are complicated, but Porf said he felt as if spookz showed no respect at all for those who run the site and he'd had enough.

8. 15ofthe19 35 year old virgin Registered Senior Member

I know nothing of the circumstances, but I certainly wont miss him. He never showed me anything but a propensity to use gratuitous profanity, and an obsession with anal sex. Good riddance.

9. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Wanderer:
    Oh?

10. coluber Registered Senior Member

prof? how is this site run anyway?

11. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

Porf = Porfiry = Dave = this is his site.

12. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

You see now, Tessie......I was minutes away from complementing my first post in this hole but now that you've popped in here with snarky commentary:

I can only imagine you're either looking to pull out that rod of yours and show me how long it is -again-

or

You're throwing out some careless badinage that's always a sign of veiled resentment between two people that don't get along?

HmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMmmmmm.....

13. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

Three virgin chickens are sacrificed every 23 day of the month at exactly 4:45pm followed by ritualistic moon dancing in his room in the afternoon of the following day.

Then and only then do the ISP gods allow this community to run another 30 days.

Its a strain on the man but he does it out of love.

14. Bells Staff Member

And here we go again. It seems that the Wanderer is being ignored in the threads he started in WE&P and SF. He's not being allowed to be his big self because we are all pretty much ignoring him. So being the attention slave that he is, he starts to gloat, in a bid to get the attention he so craves. After all, how else can he go on and on about his supposed greatness, unless we tell him that he really is Bob and the American he so criticises. It is only then that he can then 'supposedly' raise himself above others and differentiate himself from the 'flies'. Watch how in the Bob thread the attention is taken from him and given to David Mayes, he tries to slide back into the limelight but alas does not. The majority decide to ignore him. And what does he do in reply, he starts another thread about Spookz in the hope that all of Spookz's friends would rally round and abuse him yet again, giving him the attention he so craves and needs, again allowing him the chance to raise above and claim victory through his posturing and prancing.

Trust me people, if you ignore him, it will drive him up the proverbial wall. It is becoming more and more obvious that he can't stand to have the attention taken from him and he will do all he can to get it back.

Wanderer, this is the last time I will ever address you again. After this you go on ignore for the pure and simple reason that it is you who are the fly. You are an attention troll. And for you to carry on like a 5 year old child, gloating that Spookz has been banned and carrying on about how the flies in all of us will miss him, well so be it. At least he knows that we do miss him. If you were ever to be banned Wanderer, how many do you think will start a post asking that you be bought back? How many of us do you think would vote to bring you back? Judging by the amount of people who think that you're a tool, I doubt that it would be many. Sure you have friends here and sure they will come out firing for you and so they should. But somehow I doubt that unless they join up under different names to get the numbers up, that you'd get many votes in the hope of you back. Grow up Wanderer, you are only making yourself out to be a petulant child through threads like this. It's low and petty.

15. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Oh yes of course. Those goddamn messengers certainly do have a way of bleaching the mind down to thinking spookology is Witty 101.

Fountainboy:
    "You are my new project" is that blanket term you cover scabs with, funnyboy. Shut the fuck up already.

Bells:
    People strike of their bad odors.

Though I don't think its wholesale attention he's after.

Lastly:

Wanderer:

Easy on the "our", you.

Your is more like it.

And spooky, you subhumanwartthatneedsfreezing , in or out or never to be seen again.......................for what its worth, you weren't that bad.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2004
  16. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

God bless you spookz wherever you may be and thank you for contributing so much to our mental struggles with reality.

I’m assuming you’re speaking for yourself, that version of reality does not sound familiar. Either that, or you are extremely easy to impress.

Either way, you certainly have a “hard-on” for spookz if you went to all the trouble to put that opening post together - rather obsessive, don’t ya think?

17. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Q:
    Eeeh-Yup.

18. Xev Registered Senior Member

tiassa:
    Yes there is, it's called necrosadism - the abuse of a corpse for sexual pleasure.

Guyute:
    He made the mistake of harassing the mods one too many times.

the fountainhed:
    We've heard this one before. I'd advise caution:

"The pair of wings a fiction are,
    The arrows, they are only claws,
    The wreath conceals the little horns;
    For there's no doubt at all that he
    Like all the gods of ancient Greece
    Is only a devil in disguise."
    ~Goethe

Last edited: Jan 23, 2004
  19. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Nope, actually it's too much dope, too little sleep, primacy and recency, and a miserable misfire.

I withdraw the post, with apologies.

20. airavata portentous Registered Senior Member

Wanderer : You immature lil boy. Your piteous attempt at humour/sarcasm is duly noted. Go back to trapping flies little man.

21. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

The hed a fly, eh? The man is gone andyou dedicate an entire thread to him? Nah, fool, you are still jumping his loops. I"ll have you waking up thinking about hed. Insofar as you pretend to inhabit a throne, you shall be my bloody slave.

Gendaken, I told our fat ass to shut the fuck up. Why are you still running that mouth?

22. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

whitewolf

next time you speak to spooky, tell him I miss him.

He was kinda like my wingman.

now I gotta fly alone.....

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

23. guthrie paradox generator Registered Senior Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.