In memory of spookz

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by WANDERER, Jan 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WANDERER Banned Banned

In the hopes of helping many Forum members deal with the terrible and unfortunate loss of that great intellect spookz I offer this small token of my appreciation.
    His cutting wit and deep insightful thought will be sorely missed.
    His ‘to the point’ linguistic artistry that so added to our wisdom and expanded our horizons of awareness will be something we will surely have to learn to live without.
    I offer my deep sympathies to the fly group who will be the most affected by this unjust expulsion.
    His deep intellectual awareness and dignified demeanour created an atmosphere of respect and pensive quietness on this Forum that nurtured thinking and the free expression of opinion.
    His seriousness in how he tackled complicated issues with such grace and dignity and his magnificent talents with linguistic flexibility has, I’m sure, inspired many amongst you including myself.
    Bells, Flo, Godless and all the rest of you fly lovers I only hope you follow his example of sophistry and contemplation in your search for wisdom and truth.
    God bless you spookz wherever you may be and thank you for contributing so much to our mental struggles with reality.

Some exerts from spookz’s many wonderful posts:

The humble wisdom of this simple seriese of phrases is self-evident.

Again simple words hiding deep insight and wisdom.

Observe the wonderful usage of language, the insinuated profound meanings in his words, the knowledge expressed in simplicity and laconic perfection.

Observe the perspicacity of his linguistic artistry. The wonder of it.

Do not be fooled there is character behind this façade, there is honour and dignity.

Precise, cutting, relevant, humble and kind all at once.

Observe the non-conforming courage of challenging the historical status quo. How he expands the understanding of history through his reply, how he challenges us all to face up to his reality. How he mocks us with his great knowledge and intelligence.

His deep rooted astuteness has grown impatient with our feeble minds, he needs rest from our stupidity. What a glorious mind.

He glorifies his peasant roots, he exalts his common ancestry, he dose homage to his participation in the masses.
    How humble, how proud despite it all, how wise beyond measure.

But in the hopes of honouring spookz’s participation on this Forum I suggest we look back at all the wonderful subjects we raised to our attention and challenged all of us to ponder over:

skeptics - the inner workings
    In which he admits to posting a thread that wasn’t his own work.

The Fine Art Of Trolling
    Here he dares us to figure him out. Again not his own work.

bush - live & uncensored
    In which he presents us with a series of Bushism’s.

ufo encounters of the military kind
    Enough said.

lie after lie after lie
    Again a group of quotations he went to great lengths to copy and paste just for us people!
    Just for us!!!!

Fallacies - A Reference
    A thread started by cutting and pasting as well. i'm sure he put much effort into that one as well.

bring it on infidels
    A thread started with only a picture of Osama Bin Laden and nothing else.
    Artistically interesting. What is he saying to us, what does he want us to know, what does he mean?
    I can only wonder.

fat cock in the ass!!
    What a wonderul mind and so funny. I couldn't stop smirking.
    His sense of humor was sublime.

politics and science
    An interesting subject to begin with but again based on a copy and paste beginning.
    Personal input: zero
    Does he want us to respond by cutting and pasting someone else’s opinions as well?
    Is he making some elusive point about plagiarism and sophistry?
    Is he telling us to only think through the thoughts of others?
    Is he telling us to surrender to regurgitation?
    He was much too deep for my feeble mind to figure out.
    Maybe one of you will know.

human rights violations - usa 2002
    Once more a thread pointing to a link with no personal imput.

As we can see the many contributions of spookz will have us debating and struggling over for many, many, many years to come. So spookz is really with us still in spirit.
    His depth of perception and ability to offer us personal attestations of his mental quality are a treasure to be respected and pondered over.
    Please if you want to do honour to this great sage post your own memory of him and offer us your personal perspective as to how he has affected you and your life.
    Thank you.

And now a twenty-one buzzing salute:
    Buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz
    buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz.

Good bye sweet mind, let no flytraps stick to your tender hairy legs, may you never crash into closed windows and may nobody dare swat you.
    Good bye sweet soul may there always be shit in your mouth and feces in your belly and may you find plenty of cadavers to lay your brood.
    *sniffle*

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

*Sigh*

Last edited: Jan 22, 2004
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

Congratulations....you drove in the final nail in the coffin and have proved gnenerously that being an ASSHOLE comes naturally to you.

What wonders can we expect from you next?....oh gee golly I can't wait for the next revelation.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. WANDERER Banned Banned

Thank you brother sargentlard, or can I call you Lard for short?, your sweet kind words brought a tear to my eye and a quiver down my spine.
    He was truly one of a kind and I'm sure you found much in common with him.

Come on people reminisce!
    Share those tender, profound memories you had with spookz.
    Let us honour him as what he was and do him justice.
    Remember how he quoted, how he plagiarized, how he used profanity and vulgarity.
    Remember how his words held so many intricate meanings and his posts filled us with admiration and wonder?!
    Remember?!
    I'm sure his band of houseflies has something to say.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. BigBlueHead Great Tealnoggin! Registered Senior Member

Well looky here! A gloating thread! How charming.

Wanderer... when you said you only responded in kind, you neglected to mention that you would go on and on and on and on, even when your "opponent" is already long gone and can no longer answer.

Perhaps if you had somehow engineered Spooky's downfall I would understand why you took the time to make such a post... but you didn't. You had nothing to do with it. You're cheering because the dice happened to fall your way, which is a pretty sad response from the "self-made man" you claim to be.

8. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

If you think you took down your enemy, but really didn't, then you are Bob.

9. WANDERER Banned Banned

Brother Blue this is a place of worship.
    You have misinterpreted my intentions.
    I merely used spookz’s own words and his own work to do him honor as what he was, as what he is.
    It is a token of appreciation on my part for the many nice things he did for me.
    He made me famous, he made my web-page well known, he exposed my sexy visage, he wrote a wonderful commentary on my book, he advertised and spread my work through the internet and he offered such insightful views on my character and lifestyle.
    Does he not deserve my thanks?
    I cannot thank him personally as he deserves, as I desperately want to, but this will have to suffice.

10. WANDERER Banned Banned

Brother coffee who said anything about taking anyone down?
    Where did I say such a thing?
    Post it for all to see.
    Now this thread is dedicated to spookz and not me so focus on our subject.

11. coluber Registered Senior Member

Whats happened to Spookz?

12. coluber Registered Senior Member

why is he gone?

13. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

You are gleefully posting about the banning of spookz, as if it's something that you carried out. It is not. You are Bob.

14. WANDERER Banned Banned

It’s a sad, sad story coluber, one that I do not like being reminded of.
    It seems our sage and teacher who has offered us all so much is now gone from amongst us. Expelled like a dog, condemned like Socrates for spreading too much wisdom to the young.
    But do not fear, the administrator is a kind and compassionate Canadian full of fairness and justice and I’m sure he will inevitably succumb to his please for leniency and let us enjoy spookz once more.

15. WANDERER Banned Banned

I never claimed such a thing nor do I appreciate being accused of it.
    In your hopes to use that ‘Bob’ line, which is mine by the way, you are constructing straw citadels. Who is Bob and who is not is plain to see.
    I repeat: I NEVER SAID I GOT ANYONE THROWN OUT.
    The 'As If'i s yours own and not mine.
    I solved my bug problem by using the Forums mechanics.
    But why so upset my friend, has the loss hurt you so much?

But brother Coffee do you not have a story, a funny anecdote to tell us about your dealings with our honored guest?

16. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

You can see it in SFOG. But the untold story is behind the curtains.

17. WANDERER Banned Banned

Ah! But it is the ‘behind the scenes’ that I’m more interested in.
    It’s that dark backroom dealings [private messages] that make this Forum the nesting ground for insects and vermin that fascinate me.
    What a wonderful place to study human beings.

18. Hastein Welcome To Kampuchea Registered Senior Member

This is a cruel world, WHY Jesus why????????

I try to get through each day, but it is so very hard. Sometimes I think about my own demise and it scares me, it SCARES me so much.

It is bad enough that soldiers just like me are out their sacrificing their lives. It's bad enough that my grandma has cancer.
    But now I must cope with THIS?!
    I remember him well, his wise words really got me through the day, his witty inspirations changed the course of my life with each gentle movement of his lips. And those eyes...."gasp".
    He was a sage, a hero, a champion of the people. Never before has history seen a man like this, surely his wisdom will have ramifications for centuries to come.

(Yes, this is low, but as someone who was deeply offended by his pointless assaults on myself and others, I have no love for him. Perhaps I would have known him better if I was at the forum for a longer time, but from the impression that I got, he was just being a jerk.)

19. WANDERER Banned Banned

Strength brother, strength.

We must endure and hope that he will one day return to us once more.
    You do justice to his memory my friend. He was truly a deep and profound thinker.
    His particular talent with the word ‘FUCK’ was inspiring.

‘A jerk’ my brother, why he was surely more than just that. So much more that I can write an essay on his psychosis alone.
    But I dare say that your feelings for him would not have changed no matter the time that passed but they would only have grown deeper and stronger.
    It is unfortunate that we, that I, cannot meet him face to face.
    We can witness his real value by looking at the people that admired him and called him friend.
    Please administrator, say it ain’t so!!!!!!!!!!

20. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

Ghm Ghm. Well, may be "spookz" won't post here anymore. But some of us may chat with him via messengers and still enjoy the cutting wit and humor.

21. WANDERER Banned Banned

Ah you are truly privileged.
    If only I could hear his words spoken from his own mouth up close and personal.
    Oh how I’d worship that mouth and how I’d give it its due deserts.
    You are lucky indeed.
    Say hello from me and tell him…..tell him….tell him he is still the focus of our thoughts.
    How can we debate anything with the memory of his loss still fresh in our minds?
    Ohhhh little fly with your little mouth and little stinger....

22. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

You WANDERER, have quite frankly too much time to waste. Why not put it to good use and get some knowledge, eh nitwit? You are my new project.

23. WANDERER Banned Banned

We have a substitute fly amongst us brothers and sisters. When one dies one million more take its place.
    Will this one be a worthy replacement for the one that has left us?
    Let’s see he has the right credentials, he flies from thread to thread posting nothing at all but clever insults and lessons on language, he never offers a personal perspective but only the perspectives of others he read in books.
    Yup he’s gonna have to do.

But my ‘education’ will have to wait fountain-of-head.
    I have better things to do and ignoring you will have to wait until another day.
    Please teach me about Greek based English words, it’s hilarious.
    Then maybe you can teach me French as well.
    I bet you have your little dictionary and thesaurus ready beside you.
    Cute little fly.
    So much to prove, so much insecurity and anger behind the bravado.
    Tell me will you ever be in Montreal? I would love to hear from you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.