In Lieu of Darwinism

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by IceAgeCivilizations, Mar 21, 2007.

1. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

When do they vote?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Don't worry about the vote. God will intervene if necessary.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Benauld Does your dog bite? Registered Senior Member

Pray do tell, I'm sure we're all eager to know what they have all "been striving to figure out"?

How did you manage to figure it out? Many years of hard study, checking and re-checking of facts, precise (if not always accurate) transcribing of passages one assumes.

No, don't tell me... there is a secret "Ancients" base buried beneath the Antarctic ice just bristling with ancient technology, and you found it by brewing a special potion from an equally ancient text? Sounds like a cross between the plot lines of SG1 and the Gummi Bears!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

They were trying to figure out why the Great Pyramid's base perimeter length is half a nautical mile, and how that relates to the length of the royal cubit, 440 of which compose the base side lengths of the Great Pyramid, and how that relates to the Maps of the Ancient Sea Kings (Hapgood), with their fantastic accuracy of east-west distances.

8. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

He doesnt have a clue. Of course, he will act like he does. But its a complete waste of time.

9. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

Well you're sure wasting alot of time on it, now aren't you Nick?

10. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

I encourage you all to contact Hancock, Miller, and Ellis, ask them what they think of the finding.

11. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Suck my hancock.

12. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

13. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

14. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

You're fading fast, good job.

15. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

16. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

You're white, you're blending in.

17. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Allright. I confess. We have all been taken in. We thought IAC was serious. Come clean now IAC - who are you really? You have established beyond doubt in this and other threads that your stupidity quotient exceeds any plausible level. Therefore you must be a sock puppet who is playing dumb - its just that you have overplayed your hand.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2007
  18. nexusfruit 17 Registered Senior Member

It's pretty obvious. Just look at the times for posting. Dude is logged in as two people. Or worse...

19. Satyr Banned Banned

I'm not convinced this is all an act.
    This retard is the genuine thang.

I've tried to taunt him into exposing some clue, to make his ego expose itself, so that I could determine if it might all be an act, but even his responses are dull and simplistic.
    Serial killers and con artists cannot help but leave clues about themselves, as if they want to be caught or recognized and appreciated for their cleverness and deciet and so I doubt this moron has the self-control to keep his ego in check this long.
    It's human nature.
    My conclusion is that he's a real life specimen of the Feminization of Man.

But why should this level of stupidity surprise us?
    Haven't we all seen individuals believing in the most absurd things?

I'm guessing he's living as close to the Bible-Belt as you can get without getting stuck in the zipper.

Probably had some life altering, traumatic experience, along the way, that drove him back, or deeper, into the teachings he was brought up on by mommy and daddy.

He is a stunted mind, a retard plain and simple.
    Why must we call short people horizontally inclined and idiots by any other name?
    He's retarded in the same sense a dog is retarded in comparison to a wolf.
    A dog is an adolescent wolf, bred to remain infantile and forever depedant on its human master and IceAgeCivilizations is a retarded human being.
    Aren't all domesticated animals more docile, tamer, more controlable and less challenging in comparison to their wild brothers?
    Isn't there a reason man breeds them to be more docile and more productive for him?

Why would we expect man to do differently to his fellow men?

Follow this rabbit hole and see where it leads.....
    http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?p=1341543#post1341543

Last edited: Mar 30, 2007
  20. Rick Valued Senior Member

now all of you guys do onething, take a hot bath together weirdosssssssssss... i cant blv i ended up reading replies.. a'kjf;'skdhf;sldhf

Rick

21. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

this is such a wild, inaccurate depiction of the idea....its laughable.

ha!