UFOs (UAPs): Explanations?

Discussion in 'UFOs, Ghosts and Monsters' started by Magical Realist, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

He's merely describing what he saw. You're the one speculating in a vacuum.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

So, having had five days to come up with something, you produce nothing, Magical Realist. As usual.

8. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Any helicopter reports to help me speculate less?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

You don't know how to click on videos and Wikipedia links? Then I can't help you.

10. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

11. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

12. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Are you kidding me? So the conclusion is that Betty Cash somehow deviously caused her own ill symptoms of blistered and burnt skin and hair falling out and had Munchhausan's syndrome? As usual the skeptic offers nothing to prove their dubious speculation and instead merely character assassinates the eyewitness. OTOH, as cited already, we have Colby Landrum's eyewitness account of the ufo that night. And the Landrums suffered the same symptoms as Cash. That cinches it.
    http://www.blueblurrylines.com/2013/12/more-details-from-ufo-witness-colby.html

Plus there was a radiologist who read Cash's medical records:

"Over the next few days, Cash's symptoms worsened, with many large, painful blisters forming on her skin. When taken to a hospital emergency room on January 3, 1981, Clark writes, Cash "could not walk, and had lost large patches of skin and clumps of hair. She was released after 12 days, though her condition was not much better, and she later returned to the hospital for another 15 days."(Clark, 176)

The Landrums' health was somewhat better, though both suffered from lingering weakness, skin sores and hair loss.

A radiologist who examined the witnesses' medical records for MUFON wrote, "We have strong evidence that these patients have suffered secondary damage to ionizing radiation. It is also possible that there was an infrared component as well." (quoted in Clark, 176)"
    ---
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cash-Landrum_incident

Try again?

13. Gawdzilla Sama Valued Senior Member

So, it was aliens, right? (One sentence.)

14. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Just to be clear:

I'm not really concerned with convincing skeptics of ufos because I know they've already concluded there's no such thing. So what I do here is provide evidence for the objective seekers of truth and the open minded. The ones really interested in finding out what these things are. That's what I once was. A truth seeker. And so I studied all the evidence for myself for many years. And now I share my findings with those open to the topic. Those are the ones I aim my data towards. The honestly curious with no debunking agenda. If skeptics still choose not to believe, that's not my problem.

Now we return you to your normally scheduled program..

15. Gawdzilla Sama Valued Senior Member

Would you by any chance be willing to consider that the stories you promote might not actually be true/accurate/reasonable? Or are you utterly invested in the veracity of strangers with agendas? (Two sentences.)

16. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Nope..I take people at their word unless there is evidence of some agenda. Particularly in those cases where multiple eyewitnesses describe seeing the same thing. Just seeing a ufo is not evidence of an agenda.

17. Gawdzilla Sama Valued Senior Member

Nonsense, you are the most gullible person I meet on the internet on any given day. (One sentence.)

18. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

And so it always comes down to an ad hom. How I'm some sort of inferior person. Methinks you need a better argument than just attacking the messenger. Methinks you doth complain too much.

19. Gawdzilla Sama Valued Senior Member

No, just being accurate. Burns, don't it. (Two Sentences.)

20. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Possibly. You certainly haven't ruled it out.

The records that skeptics were never allowed to look at?

There are other experts who say that the reported symptoms were not consistent with exposure to ionising radiation.

21. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

So vomiting and nausea and hair loss and skin redness and irritated eyes and blisters and diarrhea ISN'T symptomatic of exposure to ionizing radiation? Since when?

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
  22. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Well as a retired Registered Nurse I've seen much the same faked

So if you can point me to a link where I can read the doctors diagnoses and the nursing notes for the hospital stay afterwards along with medications etc etc

I'd love to read them for my 3 neurone brain to file away in its Fun Stuff cabinet

23. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

I'm not an expert on that. I'm guessing it has to do with timing, in part. Also, with such severe symptoms occurring immediately, if it had been a case of radiation sickness, the patients would very likely have died.