UFOs (UAPs): Explanations?

Discussion in 'UFOs, Ghosts and Monsters' started by Magical Realist, Oct 10, 2017.

1. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Why do you say "Nope" and then immediately write something that agrees exactly with what I wrote? Bizarre.
    No it doesn't.

Amazing that even after many discussions of this, you're still getting it wrong.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Sorry. My bad. I should have read your post more carefully. You were right. I agree.

What is your own definition of a ufo then?

Last edited: Apr 10, 2021
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

Strange. When reading your post I made the exact same misinterpretation as MR.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. foghorn Valued Senior Member

Talking of ufos, I never knew this...
    This is too late for the Magical Realist's poster of ufo quotes.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I got the idea after seeing MR's poster of ufo shapes here:

DaveC426913 likes this.
  8. river

Highlighted

Well these forces defeat gravity .

9. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

So does a hot air balloon.

Seriously, 'floating in the air' is not exactly rocket surgery.

10. river

Really Dave , that the best you can do ?

11. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

The salient point here is: is that the best YOU can do?

'Things floating in the air' does not equal 'aliens' or 'UFOs' or 'anti-gravity', except to the dangerously gullible.

12. river

Their maneuvers do . Not only silently moving with no sound , but their , slow and high , and extremely high speeds and accelerations . And change in direction , at extremely high speeds . Which would tear any jet fighter apart , never mind the pilot .

Magical Realist likes this.
  13. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Triangular and spherical ufos, or "uap's", videoed and photographed by the U.S. Navy. They are to be commended for being transparent enough to admit to them.

https://www.sciencealert.com/pentagon-confirms-pyramid-shaped-ufo-video-footage-is-authentic

"While video of the incident only clearly shows one such triangular-looking object, said to be hovering about 210 meters (700 ft) above the vessel, an account of the episode describes three purported unidentified vehicles flying in a swarm over the ship.

In another sighting, a spherical vehicle of some kind was observed by crew aboard the USS Omaha, flying into the ocean and disappearing in the water. The UAPTF documentation suggests the craft was thought to have sunk, but a subsequent search of the area by submarine revealed no wreckage.

A series of other sightings, all recorded on the same day in March 2019 by an F-18 weapon systems officer using his iPhone's camera, reveal three UAPs seen near Naval Air Station Oceana in Virginia

The objects, all of which look dissimilar, have come to be known as the 'Sphere', the 'Acorn', and the 'Metallic Blimp', and while some have speculated they could be weather balloons or foreign spy drones, as far as we know, they remain unidentified and are still considered to be UAPs."

Last edited: Apr 16, 2021
    Q-reeus likes this.
  14. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member

An arguably better presentation of the same incident and more:

But us 'ufo nuts' can only wait in foreboding of the devastating onslaught from resident debunker crew swinging into action! US Navy schmamy. There - I've given them a head start already.

Magical Realist likes this.
  15. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Can't wait for the official report on these incidents by the Navy to come out in June. Sounds like they have an assigned task force for UAPs working on the cases. Let's see how many ad hoc and contrived explanations the skeptical brigade comes up with til then.

Q-reeus likes this.
  16. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Always the optimist

17. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member

Unfortunately or not, the phenomenon will remain as enigmaitc/intriguing/puzzling/elusive/unresolved as it has for the past 70+ years. 'It's just very advanced tech' advocates think there really will be a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. No. The by now mountain of ever accumulating credible evidence will likely always remain an exercise in stamp collecting. 'They' - UAPs and kindred, have clearly demonstrated they want it that way.
    And - the forewarned devastating counterattack has begun. All is lost for 'the ufo/uap nuts'. Damn it!

18. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Attached Files:

19. foghorn Valued Senior Member

Last edited: Apr 17, 2021
  20. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

foghorn likes this.
  21. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

22. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Looks like a feasible explanation for the triangles. Good catch!

23. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

James R likes this.