UFOs (UAPs): Explanations?

Discussion in 'UFOs, Ghosts and Monsters' started by Magical Realist, Oct 10, 2017.

1. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

You proposed the incredible nonsense, not me!
    The bottom line river is that we have no convincing evidence of any UFO's visiting Earth, let alone any life off this Earth. Now this may result in you crying tears of blood, but you need to take a deep breath, put down the fairy tale accounts, think for yourself, pick up a science book, and then, and only then, will you start making some sense and come down to the real world we inhabit.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. river

Who is we ?

And what books on accounts , witnesses , experiences of these craft have you read ?

Zero .

Last edited: Jan 27, 2020
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

The vast majority of people who do critically and scientifically examine these illusions.
    Trolling again river? Havn't you already had a holiday?
    I have already told you one book I have read on UFO's and that doesn't include many many other accounts, of which near all have been invalidated as being of alien origin. The small percentage that remain unexplained, are just that unexplained.
    And I have read other stuff such as "The Burmuda Triangle" by Charles Schultz [easily showed to be nonsensical claims] and of course The Big Bang Never Happened" by Eric J Lerner, again easily dispatched and shown to be nonsense.
    That leaves you to answer your question as to what science books have you ever read?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. river

Trolling for the title of at least one book you have read on my above quote . Zero will be your truthful answer .

8. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

No river my truthful answer is as I already told you...UFO: Alien Cover Up. By some nut called Stephen Geer.
    Now please show some balls and answer me as to what scientific literature you have read?

9. river

So you have read no books on UFO witnesses , accounts nor observations .

10. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Plenty of accounts river, and one or two with great interest.
    Such as the US navy sightings in 2004. I remain unconvinced.
    You still lacking the balls and intestinal fortitude to tell me what scientific literature you have read? Don't bother answering. Your general nonsensical approach and so called questions light up your total ignorance of science.

11. river

What is the book pad ?

And by they way I want a book loaded with experiences , observations and accounts , not just one .

Last edited: Jan 27, 2020
  12. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

What you want does not concern me river.
    And the book was a while back and I have the author wrong. it was Greer and was obviously so much crap and his [the author] baggage. And the book Unacknowledged Alien Cover Up.
    And another I totally forgot, Chariots of the Gods, by Von-Daniken who was shown to be a con artist. Something that would appeal to you.

Irrespective river, and despite your tears of blood, there still is no convincing extraordinary evidence of any aliens having visted Earth. And again no evidence of any life off this Earth. Although that may change within my lifetime with some microbrial basic life.

13. river

What books have you read upon the observations , experiences and accounts .

ZERO .

14. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Does it matter?

How about you present the best case you have from one of your books? We can discuss it here.

15. river

It matters because we can't discuss any specifics .

We can't discuss any case because in the end because you would have no idea of the full context upon which the case is written down .

16. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

The take-away here is that River does not believe in evidence. He believes in narrative.

If someone weaves a good story, full of colour and interesting details - whether or not any of those details can be fact-checked - he's all in.

17. river

The evidence is quite clear when there are many , many witnesses , observation and accounts on the same experience .

18. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

But apparently you are unable to share that here.

19. river

Oh I could , then you would ask questions , I would answer etc .

It would take way to long , so read a book , name the page and we will discuss .

20. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

The reports your books refer to will be publicly available already. All you really need do is provide a date and location.

The beauty of this is that we can then do our own independent research of the incidents you mention, without having to wade through the author's editorializing.

So cough up. Date and location.

21. river

The beauty is you can look up any report without my guidance as to which author you read .

22. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

Yes. We're talking about ones you are asserting, in your books, are... "...quite clear when there are many , many witnesses , observation and accounts on the same experience ."

We can't examine them if you don't tell us.

23. river

Read the books then .