Impunity for war crimes in Gaza and southern Israel

Discussion in 'World Events' started by StrawDog, Jul 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NiccolòBrioschi Registered Member

Rockets anyone?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. NiccolòBrioschi Registered Member

The Palestinians have no right to create a muslim nation and they have the legal and moral duty to not attack civilians on purpose.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

which would require it to ignore its charter and it didn't establish Israel

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. NiccolòBrioschi Registered Member

This is because you have a distorted perception of what is right and what isn't.

8. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

It has nothing to do with right or wrong and everything to do with law and fact. My view is not distorted.

9. NiccolòBrioschi Registered Member

Law... You are using this word improperly. The UN gave to the Israeli people a former British colony, according to law. No problem. Palestinians could live in Israel with their religion but they don't want to.

10. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

This your going to have to explain because this is to far removed from reality for me to get.
    2 things no they didn't give the Israelis(the jews) anything they took it through force and even if they did it wouldn't have been legal because it was in violation of the UN charter which says any country's formation had to be in accordance with the principles of self determination.
    Big problem
    Bullshit the jews forced them out. and they didn't want to live in the illegal state of Israel but they wanted their right to self determination which people like you are hell bent on denying them

11. NiccolòBrioschi Registered Member

1. Read some history.
    2. Now Israelis live in Palestine so their self determination counts.
    Palestinians don't want to live in Israel? They could move. Sometimes stupidity makes a people suffering.

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Your comments remind me of this:

Siege on Dissent

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ust9hrIRnCE

13. NiccolòBrioschi Registered Member

I'm not Zionist, I'm atheist... Neither I feel guilty for the holocaust because I wasn't there and my father was a communist partisan... My father killed four RSI soldiers during the liberation, but he didn't killed a single civilian, never! I support Israel simply because I'm a practical man.

14. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Then you're not very practical after all. As the old woman in the video says, you can see where it begins but no one can see where it ends.

15. NiccolòBrioschi Registered Member

I'm only saying that giving the power in a country to some terrorists, expression of the minority and with strong religious beliefs is not a good idea.

16. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

You mean like American Jews who move to Israel because God gave them the land, even if it means they have to kill the natives to fulfill their religious dogma?

Like that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6tyTSK6BjM

17. NiccolòBrioschi Registered Member

I was thinking about those unreliable and amoral Palestinians that kill Israeli civilians on purpose.

18. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Could you give me an example?

Should they be more like these reliable and moral Israelis?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkMlLv3d9Go

19. NiccolòBrioschi Registered Member

So why Palestinians are always launching rockets, even during ceasefires? Israel is reliable! Like any other normal nation... Israelis sometimes give up the moral but they always remain reliable.

20. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Because the occupation has never stopped. If your house was occupied by a bunch of thugs who controlled your food, fuel and movement, what would you do?

I'm surprised that you think Israel is just like any normal nation, especially after the video above. You must have a singularly low opinion of human nature.

21. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I might think about normalizing relations with them, so they would no longer control my food, fuel and movements.

22. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Yeah right, because thats what thugs want, normal relations with the people whose homes they occupy. Kinda like a rapist who really wants a relationship with his victim.

See how well its working for the Americans:

http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2009/07/14/18607952.php
    "White power, fuck the nigger!"

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

23. NiccolòBrioschi Registered Member

I have a very low opinion of humanity... However, I'm not talking about who are the good guys because it's obvious that neither the Israelis nor the Palestinians are good people, I'm talking about stability and reliability and well being. I know what the term "military occupation" means and Israel is not an occupied country.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.