If You Could Be A Superhero?

Discussion in 'Art & Culture' started by Nancy_Lieder, Jul 31, 2002.

1. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

Shame she got totally punked in the movies. :/

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

Emma Frost or Prof. X would own Goku. Or the Martian Manhunter. Unless he is somehow immune to telepaths. Green Lantern can pretty much do anything. Kryptonians are pretty much perfect. The silver surfer. Dr. Strange.
    Pretty much any psychic. Goku's not that great.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

no i am not saying women are weak, i am saying that i havent found a female superhero that i like.

women are not weak, far from it,

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Sarkus Hippomonstrosesquippedalo phobe Valued Senior Member

8. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

thinking about it i would be this guy! aswell

9. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

ofcourse goku is great, he is a telepath also he can surpass anybody and aquire any skill that he tries to learn, he has no weakness, none of the people you mention can breathe in space, goku can blow the entire earth up with 1 little blast, how are any of those pussies going to do anything when the planet they are standing on gets blown the fuck up?

peace.

10. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

The silver surfer also destroys planets(with Galactus' help) and can breath in space(I believe). Green lantern(all of them) is limited only by his own will(he can do ANYTHING). He could create an indestructable poison dart and hit goku with it(since the series shows Goku can be poisoned). How can Goku learn anything? When has he ever shown this? He doesn't even learn most of his friends' moves if I remember right. Also, I can't remember when exactly Goku shows any resistance to telepathy. Goku got his ass beat many times by people weaker than Superman or Captain Marvel.

11. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

goku can learn any skill he is shown, he has to witness the skill in order to learn it. since he was a young boy he learned every skill that he was shown and tried to perform, like the kamayamaya wave from roshi, it was supposed to take goku 50 years to learn, but he performed it within seconds,

and goku doesent use telepathy much but he reads minds when he feels the need, he does it in the Buu saga with vegeta, one of the hardest skills to learn is instant transmission, or instant translocation (both words are used) only one race of people on a distant planet, and the supreme kai can use it, and goku learns is with ease, wich lets him even jump relams from heaven to earth in an instant, he can even come back fromt he dead!, because he has been killed before and went up to other world (heaven) then just popped back when he likes and breaks the universal rules, so even killing goku wont stop him,

how can you beat him if he cant die? he can just come back again and again.

peace.

12. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

He only can't die in his own universe(where everyone has life after death). Poison that puts him in a coma would work anyway. Or you could kill him as a ghost; then he can't come back.

13. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

if you die when your already dead (in other world) you dont exist anymore in that dimension, but you do exist in another dimension and realm. and instant translocation can jump dimensions and any physical laws, thats why supreme kais have that ability as they are the closest thing to gods in the dragonball z universe, so you can still come back from it,

but i know goku can be hurt by poison attacks, but he also can get antidotes from the future, because trunkz has a time machine and saves goku from poisons with antidotes from the future, so they can always go back in time and save goku before he gets poisoned,

and if all else fails goku can even wish to be indestructable with the dragonballs, so not even poison could harm him, i remember goku saying about krillin "if he dies when he is already dead, he wont exist in this dimention anymore" saying that he will exist still but just not in that realm,

peace.

14. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

If I could be a superhero
    I would be Drug-Free Boy
    Telling the world of the evils of drugs
    And all of the lives they destroy

Well I'd take that junkie as he's getting so high
    With his needles and bongs and his sticks made of Thai
    As I burned him alive I would squeal with joy
    Cause I would be Drug-Free Boy

- Stephen Lynch

15. Fugu-dono Scholar Of Shen Zhou Registered Senior Member

Batman because he has ... um... just about everything and probably can get his hands on anything as well. Oh did I mention that he's RICH. $_$

16. solidsnake316 Registered Member

goku

no way in hell can superman win, yes goku is so damn fast that he can just about fight millions of superman, and if goku goes super sayin, (4 stages by the way) whats superman gonna do, ask the editers of his crappy comics to make up some random bs. im sorry but I cant let that go, you are like superhater or a.k.a. superman fanbay. (think he can get vegeto or gogeta as well?) and whats this posion talk?, lol. I LOVE IT really, im a crazy **** so i really had to do this. anyway goku will beat anyone who poses a treat to anything. really about superman i dont care how classic superman is supposed to be, thiers no way, goku can just goes to a spot were thiers air by the way to catch his breath if he's fighting in space. personly i think vegeta would take care of superman, the strongest sayins only get stronger too man, its the sickest training also, idk why i really took the time to do this but i had to let it out. :shrug: p.s. really no more about superman beating goku

17. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

I would be epiphany and my power would be to make people die just like in Death Note. And I would look like Switch (all in white) from The Matrix.

Oh....not one that I pretend I am. hmmmm, Aquaman. It would be great to love water and the things in it.

18. superstring01 Moderator

I'd be Silver Surfer... and not because of the cheesy movie. I've been a fan of the guy for ages.

~String

19. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

Spider-man

He is the most realistic in terms of mind. He is a believable (?) character in terms of his reality, his social conflicts, etc.

20. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

I'd be Hugh Hefner...He's gotta have superpowers if he's still banging playmates at his age.

21. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

i second that

22. DanceAndExplode Fear me, for I am Death. Registered Senior Member

i'd be Astro Boy.. dunno if he's really a superhero.. but i reckon he's awesome lol.. here's the reasons i would wanna be Astro Boy---

*Ability to translate more than 60 languages
    *Strength equivalent to 100,000 horsepower (75 MW), letting him lift many times his own weight
    *The ability to fly using jets in his legs
    *Magnification of his hearing up to one thousand times
    *Laser guns deployed at his posterior
    *An electro-heart that can discern people's criminal intentions
    *Bright eye-lamps to assist his vision

he's my hero

haha

...and i like his hotpants lol

Last edited: Jul 15, 2007