If we evolved from monkeys-

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Felon, Apr 11, 2009.

1. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Well, James, that's not so different as you saying "Evolution did it." or "DNA caused it to happen."

I mean, think about it ...that's essentially what evolutionists are doing/saying all the time. They invoke the "It's evolution at work" or worse, sometimes saying "Well, it took millions and millions of years".

"It's evolution at work!" or "God did it!" .....actually not much difference, is there???

Baron Max

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Science is evidence-based. Belief in God is faith-based. There's a world of difference.

Also, I notice you ignored the vast majority of my previous post. Too complex for you?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Evidence?? Y'all actually have evidence for evolution?? When did that happen?

As I see it, and that includes all that I've read about it in the past, evolution is also based on faith ...faith that the original speculation is valid. Y'all have faith that in millions of years species change into other species, yet you have nothing to prove it. If that ain't faith, I don't know what is.

Yeah, it was as a matter of fact. You invoked the mysterious DNA thingie, which according to Spider, can prove anything and everything, including what we all had for dinner 50,000 years ago. Yeah, that's a little to complex for me, thank you.

Baron Max

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Cellar_Door Whose Worth's unknown Registered Senior Member

Try picking up a book once in a while, who knows, you might even learn something.

Evidence? How about the fossil record? Or the fact that not only has evolution been demonstrated in the lab, but that we see it happening in the natural world all the time?

If that ain't evidence, I don't know what is.

8. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Perhaps, but true. If you map out the life on Earth by chemical methods of metabolism, most of the main groups are bacteria, and all other life as we usually know it is an offshoot of one branch.

They are called fossils. Most of the species that ever lived are dead, so why is there still such a variety of them? The answer is because new ones arise. This is reflected in the fossils. For instance, there are no human fossils over 4-5 million years old, and yet there are far older fossils that resemble ants. So that means at some point, humans evolved as a new species.

9. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Or the fossils hadn't been found until then.

Or they just haven't found the fossils yet.

Baron Max

10. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

11. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

It has happened over a period of 150 years.

Really, who cares what you think? You make no attempt to learn, so your opinion is worthless.

I carefully explained to you why you don't even need DNA to prove evolution.

It's pointless talking to such a buffoon.