if we beam electrons/protons into water what will happen?

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by jcc, Jun 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Not me, and probably not most. We are just attracted to logic, reason and knowledge.
    You are not interested in the fucking truth! That's your problem.
    You appear to be a total anti science freak, with an agenda, who probably still believes in Santa Claus.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. jcc Registered Senior Member

truth is fact and physics laws. not assuming anything.

such as orbitals, energy levels, propability waves, electron shells.

even believe in those imaginations?

why not believe in God?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

We have no evidence for God. SFA! We do have evidence for the BB, SR, GR, and Evolution is certain.
    Your God is no more than a mythical creature, existing in your over active mind, coupled with your refusal and/or inability to understand science.

brucep likes this.
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

The calculated orbitals of the hydrogen atom. (n, l, m) are the quantum numbers of the orbitals, where n is the principal number associated with its order and energy, while l and m are associated with angular momentum and spin of the electron. So the number n=1,2,3,4,5... is basically what used to be the number of the electron shell in Bohr's old model of the atom.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

brucep likes this.
  8. brucep Valued Senior Member

Do I believe it? Yes based on what I know about the natural phenomena and the theoretical model that describes it. Am I surprised that you're skeptical of the scientific facts? No. Ignorance is a choice.

9. brucep Valued Senior Member

Nice post Alex. Thanks.

10. jcc Registered Senior Member

smart guys, please tell me how 1 electron orbits proton? like the moon orbits the earth?

all planets orbit the sun on the same plane. how about atoms? 3d orbitals? many shells?

atoms are mostly empty space, why not compressible like a bobble?

when matters impact, why electrons not crash into nucleus?

if solar systems impact, anything can stay in orbit?

do you know how many volts is in between proton and electron in a hydrogen atom? why never discharge?

think about, how exactly, atom is formed. if atomic structure is unsure, the rest of science is shaking.

11. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

Okay then, if everything we understand about atomic structure is wrong, what do you propose instead?

12. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

You've been told, your questions have been answered and you continue to troll. You certainly deserve to be banned.

13. jcc Registered Senior Member

if any 1 can answer my question, where is it?

ban me 1 more time will not change fact.

what is hitting what? how?

14. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

Why don't you tell us what YOU think is happening?

15. jcc Registered Senior Member

cool! please check it out. http://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?topic=57073.0

1. there are 3 building blocks in nature, proton carries 900 + charges, electron carries -1 charge, enertron carries -10^-16 charge.

proton attracts all negative charged stuff, therefore a ball of electron and enertron will form around proton. because enertron is denser than electron ( charge to volume ratio), it condensed around proton by electromagnetic force, density from the proton outward decay at 1/r^3. electron also attracted by proton and stable at atom radius where the proton electron attraction force is equal to the electron enertron repelling force.

proton is like core of earth, enertron is the land and atmosphere, electron is like giant beach ball. atom's force field is far beyond radius, earth's gravitational field is also far beyond atmosphere.

atom in fact is so dense build, that's why atoms are not compressible, that's why electron cannot discharge into proton.

2. a charge's force field extend to infinite distance, it decays at 1/r^2 but never become 0. an atom, even it is electrically neutral, charges within atom still carry same force fields. therefore matter and chemical bounding able to form.

gravity is nothing but net em forces of all charges within or between matters/stars. gravity is a force, all masses attract each other because charges within have boundless force fields. gravity is not wave or particle. when a mass is vibrating, it produces gravitational wave which is a force pause able to act on other masses.

16. arfa brane call me arf Valued Senior Member

Thanks very much, jcc. I'm sure scientists around the world are putting their feet up on their desks and sighing with relief.

17. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

Or laughing hysterically.

18. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

I have asked you a few questions jcc, and offered some comment on your mythical concept of a God. Cat got your tongue?

19. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Your smugness and ignorance in ignoring anything that shows you the truth, doesn't speak very well of you or your bullshit God.
    I have already told you somewhere, that if we place the nuclea of an atom, represented by a pea, in the middle of your largest sports stadium, then the electrons will be orbiting beyond the outer grandstand seats
    And also White Dwarfs, Neutron stars and BHs are examples of how an atom can be compressed.

I have no doubt in the course of time you will be banned, since all you are interested in is rubbishing science, since it has pushed your deity back into the cesspool.

20. brucep Valued Senior Member

Quit trolling like Alex said. God isn't going to respect willful ignorance. That's something fundamentalists haven't considered. That God would honor scholarship above dogma.

21. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

If "God" had wanted us to unlock the secrets of the Universe, she would have given us the intelligence to develop mathematics and the sciences, to be able to do so.

22. jcc Registered Senior Member

opinion various.

science is logic and fact not superstition. present atomic structure theory is full of holes.

coulomb's law and newton's law are not working at all.

why can't you be honest to yourself?

23. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

Regardless of what you think, your attempts to cast doubt on the current scientific paradigms are pointless.

It's not enough to "prove" current science wrong, you still need to prove that your ideas are true.

If anything in science is shown to be wrong, crackpot BS alternatives don't just win by default, they still need to be demonstrated that they're correct.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.