If u were god would u like to die?

Discussion in 'General Philosophy' started by adhams, Dec 18, 2014.

1. adhams Registered Senior Member

It's a bit more complex question
    First of all why would u kill itself if u where god?
    Out of boredom? No u could just say no boredom feeling since u are capable
    Out of anxiety?
    Since u know that u can kill yourself u might feel anxiety then u would tell to oneself no anxiety
    Now there are some ppl that would say curiosity!
    The need to know what would happen after death
    Now god isn't a human and since he can know everything as he says then he knows what happens after his death then he may know that death is a bad bad thing since the ability to question and know is vital for any one alive but wait a minute what happens after he know everything? He would reach a fact knowing that he is too great and then he would create ppl to worship him and no other reason is supplied
    But god is all knowing and so on every time his greatness saves him from himself
    In Islam we believe that ppl who go to heaven will
    Live forever and so as I believe god will live forever
    And also god said in Islam that if he died the universe would based on whatever I read would be on chaos or die
    Now let's think clearly god said that he is capable on everything but of course if he died and based on the previous truth as much as Islam claims god is only capable when he is alive since he said that when he dies the universe dies or goes to chaos this means that he cannot in whatsoever case say let the universe live as a memorial for example after I die
    Which generally mean that u wouldn't be able to make universe with ppl praising u even when u are
    All capable when u are alive
    Which is the reason why god wouldn't kill himself

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

If i was God i woud be happy an want to live forever... an i woud make eternal happyness available to everbody else.!!!

elte likes this.
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. adhams Registered Senior Member

On what cause happiness for others in fact when u think of the anger that is caused by ppl coz u know that they would be disobedient and criticizing and be atheists and cause other ppl to be unhappy then why not make them kill them then give them hell without them knowing that they would meet u
    After all u can right? Right? Mmm hmmm (evil snout goes wider) or u can think of it this way when god already has angels to praise him all he needs is to make ppl who do mistakes then ask for forgiveness and maybe or maybe not do it for being destructive and unleash all ur powers and make ppl go to hell just coz u want to feel dominating

Last edited: Dec 18, 2014
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Make me a God and I'll see how I feel about it.

8. adhams Registered Senior Member

I guess I saw a pussy cat

9. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

The people that made up these old bibles were superstitious an ther fictitious Gods are monsters who are the cause of all sufferin... includin the prollems you just described above.!!!
    If i was God i woud not hide an i woud tell people the truth... that im all powerful an that i will provide any reality they desire... forever if they desire... wit no judgment or punishments from me.!!!

10. Jason.Marshall Banned Banned

The difference between man and God is he is the master of his universe, and our universe, but man only has the ability to become aware of it Ultimately we owe everything to God...

11. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

Why do we owe this creator of all misery.???

12. Jason.Marshall Banned Banned

I cant answer that for you every man women and child and even the animals have there own reasons why. you cannot win, you will not win, and even if you win, you will die, even if you don't die you will want to die, so the only thing left is reason, that is the reason...God is the reason for mankind, expressing his infinities in the many faculties of observable facts. "Probability"

13. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

I woud do as any able man woud an spit in the eye of such horror.!!!

sideshowbob likes this.
  14. Jason.Marshall Banned Banned

This action would only serve as glorification to your ego, that is an irrational perception, that forms a parasitic relationship with your soul...

15. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

I make no apology for bein human... but turnin belly-up in the face of a monster is beter how.???

16. Jason.Marshall Banned Banned

what you are experiencing at the now is not determined realty you live in a probable universe surrounded by dark matter at the base and high energy particles outlining all perimeters separating infinities expressed as red shifts so don't worry every one in this universe is just a simulation we avatars we all have real selves in the determined universe of no probability.

17. Jason.Marshall Banned Banned

18. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

You'r probably right.!!!

19. adhams Registered Senior Member

Why would u do that that's not wise and hurts ur ego and doesn't serve the cause of dominating ppl after all why be kind with ppl who do mistakes and are able to know that they are doing so?
    Is god so stupid that he would just go entertaining his creations? If u think this way then god is a lunatic that likes dollies and doesn't have a wise purpose of creation after all ppl praising him and giving heaven or ppl going to hell after not doing their duties means god is great after all if u want to be entirely merciful u should do it to aim at achieving ur goals which I believe is being worshiped since there is no wise reason for creation rather than being worshiped ps I also believe that it isn't
    For example if u said I will give u all heaven stupid ppl would ask why what did we do to deserve all that? And that would leave god looking like a fool
    Ps gods wisdom would also prevent him from killing himself since u don't understand I will explain god lives and not die coz if he does so he would have been king and since the idea of living forever seems like a challenge god would take it also one more thing god is fond of challenge in Islam he made Quran and defied ppl to write about it
    He made this universe perfect in design
    For ppl not to ask why didn't u do this or that and defied all what says that he isn't god and made himself carved to the excellence of being a god if u can ask a question he would eliminate it by being the opposite of what u say

20. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

I thought He-Man was the master of the universe.

21. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

One of the reasons it is dangerous to speculate about what God thinks is that we tend to reduce God to human proportions when we do so. For instance, perfection itself has better things to do than sit around reflecting on its own greatness. Sitting around thinking about how great we are is something humans do.

• • •​

In which case there would be nobody else. Happiness is a comparative quantification; if God's eternal state was available to everybody else, there would actually be no differentiation, no other people, and no Universe in which they would distinguish between happiness and sadness.

22. C C Consular Corps - "the backbone of diplomacy" Valued Senior Member

An omnipotent God would have to transcend the general characteristics or regulating templates that the universe and biological entities conform to (like space, time, and the cause / effect relations that are dependent upon or fall out of those). So a God experiencing a "flow of change" like a mortal personhood and thereby also wondering over the course of Its psychological changes whether or not It should cease to exist conflicts with the very definition of God being beyond the conditions that It maintains (since It is supposedly the provenance of all else). Such a God having an eternal, immutable nature would necessarily be part of the package of Its ultimate dominance -- that is, not being subservient to the very regulating forms (space, time, conventional causality, etc) that make a world possible. [Here "world" = Material abode, objects existing by having place / event locations rather than immaterially lacking them as Plato's supersensible forms or "instructions / powers for producing and governing changing corporeal objects and non-general things" did].

23. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

Well... if you choose that type of God its not a prollem... i will make that reality available to you... however... at any time you can switch to the reality other people have chosen which consists of eternal happyness wit out fears of judgment.!!!