If Obama loses to Clinton

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cazzo, Apr 28, 2008.

1. LORD_VOLDEMORT Banned Banned

No we dont.The media feeds you these lies based on polling.Obama flackers were never for him,his fanbase remains steady and strong.I also find it funny the media focuses on the lower percentage in a poll that suggest Obamas Wright controversy is not affecting his campaign.It is ridiculous to highlight the 41 percent of a poll that states it is damaging.Yet totally ignore the overwhelming 59 percent of actual intelligent individuals who know how to seperate Barack from the actions of another adult regardless if they agreed with that adult(Wright or not).I have a strange feeling Barack is going to shock people come the Indiana primary,those expected to turn on him have actualy preferred him.He is campaigning hard in these areas and driving more working class voters to his campaign speeches than Hilary is in Indiana.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dan the Man84 BAD BOY FOR LIFE Registered Senior Member

I like Obama but I'm not so sure about this one, mostly the part about Hillary losing in Indiana. The Reverend Wright issue may not cripple Obama, but I have seen some polls that show Hillary is up by as much as 8 points in Indiana.

Like I said, I like Obama, but let's try to be a little real about the situation....it will not be a cakewalk for Obama in Indiana.
    He'll still get the nomination though

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. HumanBeast Registered Member

Come on, Ron Paul, you can do it!!!!!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

John99,

JFK was younger, and he was great president. (mainly because he was killed before he could do anything really wrong)

8. VRob Registered Senior Member

To answer your question. No. Absolutely NOT.

I'll even take it a step further. I'm a huge Obama supporter. Have given $$$ to his campaign. But I wouldn't even vote for him if he brought on Hillary as VP.

Oh, btw: Obama has the Dem nomination "In the Bag", as you put it. It's over. She can't win. Her only hope and current motive is to destroy Obama enough that he can't win in the General election. Her plan is to then run again in 2012.