If Obama loses to Clinton

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cazzo, Apr 28, 2008.

1. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

No, an obsession with Obama I can understand. And perhaps you can't because you're not an American but trust me, it's understandable. It's Vold's behavior however which is so annoying.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. LORD_VOLDEMORT Banned Banned

You from the country? Because we cityfolks are deeply confident in our beliefs to defend ourselves in anyway possible.The fact is you ignored the root of the problem and went for the response.Failing to realize the response is greatly a result from the roots presentation.

Sighs.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Well, yea.. that was what I'm referring to actually. His obsession shines through in his behavior.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. LORD_VOLDEMORT Banned Banned

The only thing that is annoying is your refusal to shut your damn mouth and stop insulting me because i refuse to answer a question.You have a fucking problem!.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. LORD_VOLDEMORT Banned Banned

ASSUMPTIONS ARE LOW FORMS OF KNOWLEDGE.

SAYING THINGS IN ATTEMPT TO BELIEVE IT IS TRUE BECAUSE ONE DOES NOT BOW TO YOUR INCREDIBLE IGNORANCE,WHILE POINTING OUT YOUR LACK OF INTELLIGENCE REGARDING A TOPIC OR LOGICAL JUDGEMENT IS TYPICAL OF THOSE WHO ARE ANGRY DUE TO A SUBCONSCIOUS UNAWARENESS OF FEELING""WRONG!

9. Enmos Valued Senior Member

What you fail to realize is that I wasn't judging you or anyone else. I was merely surprised that Ganymede chose to address Shi and not you, while both of you were at it.

Get over it already..

10. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

Sort of like your insistence on shitting over a thread by screaming that the hypothetical posed in the OP could never happen? Hello? It's a hypothetical! The problem is that you don't have any care for the discussion at all. Every other person who has said they support Obama, including schich, spidergoat, and Gany, gave an answer, some making it clear they're still voting Democrat this election, another saying he'll vote McCain. The only one with a real problem in this thread is you.

11. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Wtf.. you have a problem.

12. LORD_VOLDEMORT Banned Banned

And i am merely surprised that you did not respond to The root of the problem and not the person who responded.You get over it.

Its wise to point out the root of the issue.The response is greatly affected by it.Therefore if your intent is to avoid all friction,its best to go after the cause of it all.Otherwise you will end up with the consistent cycle of idiotic actions of individuals throwing insults over something stupid as a refusal to answer a question.

13. DeepThought Banned Banned

Do you think Voldemort is a repressed homosexual?

He did present himself to the forum in a pink jumper, looking somewhat submissive.

It's really wonderful that he has bumped into Ganymede, our resident latent homosexual white liberal, desperate to get his hands on some black pipe.

14. LORD_VOLDEMORT Banned Banned

No the problem is your ignorance and inability to comprehend what was stated.Take that bullshit somewere else.

15. LORD_VOLDEMORT Banned Banned

Look at this ignorant ULTRA CON resulting to the lowest forms of insults.Camron the rapper wears pink fur coats,yet he and i get more pussy than you likely get food and water so save the insults for your jerk off sessions late night toward my face pics.

16. Enmos Valued Senior Member

You included..

You have insulted me several times now. When did I insult you ?
    Apparently, you choose to not understand what I was saying and to who I said it.
    Which is fine.. carry on.

17. Enmos Valued Senior Member

:shrug:

18. LORD_VOLDEMORT Banned Banned

I dont give a flying fuck what Obama supporter said or responded to

YOUR ASS IS NOT GETTING A FUCKING ANSWER,THAT MEANS YOU SHOULD SHUT UP AND STOP PRESSING THE GODAYUM ISSUE.

THE FACTS ARE YOU HAVE A PROBLEM BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT GET A RESPONSE FROM ME.NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOO

UNTIL YOU LEARN HOW TO SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND STOP PRESSING THIS ISSUE AND RESPECT MY RIGHT NOT TO ANSWER YOUR ASS YOU WLL FOREVER CONTINUE TO DISAPPOINT YOURSELF.

I DONT GIVE A DAYUM IF JESUS HIMSELF SUPPORTED OBAMA AND ANSWERED YOU.YOU ARE NOT GETTING A RESPONSE FROM ME

NOOOOOOOOO!

19. LORD_VOLDEMORT Banned Banned

I never insulted you until you insulted me.I simplyresponded to you grilling you for your inability to tackle the root of the problem due to your ignorance that hostile responses are usually do to those who start the insults.The insults started due to my refusal,my right to refuse to answer the question of an ULTRA CON.

20. DeepThought Banned Banned

Why do you feel being called gay is an insult?

If only eh?

21. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

My point exactly. :shrug:

22. LORD_VOLDEMORT Banned Banned

I'm sorry i wasnt sure my voice could be heard through keyboards.

23. LORD_VOLDEMORT Banned Banned

No its my point exactly.You aint getting a response.So continue to bitch,whine or cosign those other ignorant individuals that have ULTRA CONNISH mentalies as a result of your subconscious unawareness of anger due to my refusal to respond to the question.

I got these broke bitches stuck in they feelings.I dont battle,never did Bitch Im worth Millions-Foxy Brown