If Obama loses to Clinton

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cazzo, Apr 28, 2008.

1. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Let's use your terms them. If he drops the bag, or if the bag is stolen from him by Hillary, will you vote for Hillary?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. LORD_VOLDEMORT Banned Banned

No it aint so dont give me that crap.If it were then you would not have directly responded to them.You just mad because i refuse to play your game,IT AINT HAPPENING SO HUSH ABOUT THE ISSUE.OR CONTINUE TO DISAPPOINT YOURSELF.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

More 3 year old bravado. :shrug:

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. LORD_VOLDEMORT Banned Banned

Oh hush up with just saying shit you want to believe because your upset i will not conform to your rules or your wishes or illogical statements that make absolutely no sense.Like your claims that bold letters distract you,yet you choose to respond directly to them.

8. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

It would be nice if your reading were as good as your tantruming, since I told you before: I just happened to read the ones in this thread because I'm interested in your answer to the OP's question.

And I'll repeat:

9. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

Still with all caps?

You are ignorant and incapable of reason.

10. LORD_VOLDEMORT Banned Banned

Ignorant of what? Ignorant means unaware and uninformed.I am aware of your consistent bitching about something that you insist on directly responding to.

I am informed that you are insulting me due to my inability to satisfy your likely subconscious unawareness of selfish desires.

Your just running off at the mouth,saying anything as a result of your anger because i wont answer your question.Get the hell over it.

Perhaps you should take your own advice and reason with me,instead of insisting that i reason with you.

OKAYYYYYYYY?

11. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

Totally unnecessary, and a breech of the forum rules. You can disagree without insulting her.

12. LORD_VOLDEMORT Banned Banned

Directed toward who?

13. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

Gany, you're an Obama supporter right? Would you vote for Hillary if she got the nomination?

14. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

The person I quoted

15. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

Nope.. Voting for McCain will be my way of silently protesting. But the fucked up thing is, the Dream ticket is now guaranteed. Hillary has damaged Obama to the point where he needs her in order to win in the General Election

16. LORD_VOLDEMORT Banned Banned

I thought you were directing it toward me.Lol being that he and his supporter insulted me due to my refusal to answer a question regarding the person likely to lose.

17. Enmos Valued Senior Member

What about what Voldemort said ? :shrug:

18. LORD_VOLDEMORT Banned Banned

I must agree,Somehow or someway its looking like Clinton is suceeding at solidying the Clinton legacy into lasting into this new political era that Obama is bringing.Good or not? Economically its a great idea.However its creepy when you think of how low the Clintons will go to obtain something they desire so much.Makes you go Hmmmmmmmm.

19. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

I wasn't aware that there were Obama supporters who were that much against a Hillary presidency. Voting for a 3rd party I can understand, not voting I can understand, but voting for McCain? Wow.

20. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

Present the quote in question. I have no idea what you're referring to.

21. LORD_VOLDEMORT Banned Banned

What about what Voldemort said.Voldemort did not insult her/him.He asked are they stupid,dumb or cannot comprehend because of there refusal to refrain from asking me a question as if i owe them a response.So do not get my response and inability to conform to there desires for me to stop responding in a way that is not affecting them with my blunt,outspoken response.

22. Enmos Valued Senior Member

:shrug:
    Just saying..

23. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

Yep, I vote for Presidents based on Foreign policy mainly. And there's no difference between Hillary and McCain. And Hillary has ran the dirtiest campaign that I've ever witnessed, on either side. No way that lying Bitch gets my vote
    ;0