"IDF stole organs from 'Palestinians'" claim proven false.

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by otheadp, Aug 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Taking a picture of an autopsied body doesn't prove the IDF stole organs. One picture doesn't verify all the claims that are being made, where is the connection for example

Anyone with access to a morgue can take a picture of an autopsied body.

The case in NY wasn't hidden for long as it was reported and people were arrested.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

What morgue? He took the picture in the village where the IDF dumped the body and asked the family to bury it immediately. The boy's family has confirmed the story and are asking for an investigation into the allegations.

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/europe/2009/08/200982510415994815.html

It was certainly hidden for the ten years that it was going on.

Besides New York, Brazil and South Africa, Israelis have also been arrested for organ trafficking in Turkey

Last edited: Aug 25, 2009
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

No Sam I am saying that one could find a picture of an autopsied body, that doesnt mean that the IDF dumped the body. You are simply using non-substantiated information and calling them 'facts'.

Ten years isn't that long, hell drug dealers can go for longer without being caught. As you are from India you know very well that organ theft, exploitation and murder does happen and can happen for a long time. They did a good job at uncovering this case in NY.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I'd say a Swedish reporter making a claim with a name and a photo and the family substantiating it is enough cause to demand an investigation into the matter.

But seeing how far Goldstone got in Israel, I am not holding my breath. I'm hoping Israel will sue the journalist or the newspaper so that they have to bring in evidence to clear themselves. The second article makes me think the reporter has more info than he is showing.

8. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

A name and a photo again doesn't constitute an entire conspiracy by the IDF. Why are you unwilling to wait and see if there are more facts that can actually constitute wrong doing/

9. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Sure, lets see the facts. I'm willing to wait and see.

10. PsychoTropicPuppy Bittersweet life? Valued Senior Member

11. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

http://www.albawaba.com/en/news/252546

12. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I'm not saying Newt Gingrich has sexual congress with animals, but we just have to wait and see...

13. Slysoon Registered Senior Member

Stealing organs goes beyond the claims of a single Palestinian family. Considering Israel's national shortage of available organs - which is partially due to its expulsion from the European Union Organ Donor Network (they were expelled because they accepted organs from abroad but did not donate them) - it would not come as a surprise to learn Palestinians had been used as a source for organs, consensually or not. Although most Jews in Israel can be considered "secular", many of them refuse to donate organs, choose to adopt a religious perspective on the sanctity of the body and are morally opposed to desecrating it during or after life. Organ donation rates in Israel are the lowest in the developed world, primarily because it is against Jewish customs. The organs have to come from somewhere, do they not?

Interestingly enough, organ trading is not illegal in Israel. I haven't pursued the details, but to my knowledge, it is as legal there to advertise a kidney as it is a brand of clothing.

14. otheadp Banned Banned

In the context of an anti-Semetic mindset (with some of the above fluff thrown in to cover for that mindeset as a diversion), it would not come as a surprise to see the above commenter, and most of the Muslim world's vile and hateful conspiracy theories being believed. "Widespread accusations" my ass. It's ignorant illiterate (and in some cases even VERY literate) mobs playing broken telephone with rumours and hateful anti-Semetic lies. Then people wonder why it's widely accepted Jews are "sons of monkeys and pigs" in the Arab world.

Everything that you have mentioned above are not proof. They aren't even good enough to be "circumstancial evidence".

People who BELIEVE that he is capable of doing this will be sure he did it if someone mentions it without proof.

15. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Otheadp: Then people wonder why it's widely accepted Jews are "sons of monkeys and pigs" in the Arab world.

Where do you get that from? Or rather can you provide a link as I am curious as to where that has been stated.

16. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Well that at least puts the trafficking in a more reasonable light. Why do they not donate organs? Is it kosher to take organs but not kosher to donate?

17. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

There is a shortage of organs worldwide. It has nothing to do with whether one is jewish or not.

18. Slysoon Registered Senior Member

Notice how otheadp's post is saturated with tones of victimization and rationalization, two survival traits deeply embedded in the Jewish community.

As for allegations of dehumanization by means of viewing Jews as the "sons of monkeys and pigs", it is interesting to note that the transformation of sinners into monkeys and pigs is actually a Jewish tradition which predates Islam. According to Jewish tradition, there was once a fishing community in a seaside town which broke the Sabbath regularly (halakha - Jewish religious law - states the punishment for working on the Sabbath is death). Anyway, the community caught abundant fish on the Sabbath, but instead of being able to enjoy their bounty, they were instead transformed into monkeys and pigs for their crimes by God.

19. Slysoon Registered Senior Member

According to Jewish religious law, organs should only be donated to people in immediate danger of death. Also, the body of a deceased person must be buried in its entirety. Whether or not these religious laws influence Israeli culture enough to make Israelis the least likely within the developed world to donate organs, I am not entirely sure.

20. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Yeah but if they've been kicked out of the EU organ donor network that explains why the government is funding organ trade with the national health services. Obviously, they still have to get organs somewhere.

21. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Well according to UNOS the patients who are most in need once they have match requirements this would mean that those patients are in imminent danger. People who have waited the longest are also given priority over those who have been waiting less time. Someone who is two seconds away from death will not be added to a waiting list.

22. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

I'm not sure what you are referring to exactly. What do you mean by kicked out of the EU? Who's kicked out? Israel is not nor ever was an EU member state.

23. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Maybe but they were a member of the organ donor network till 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.