I will get a tattoo!

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by darksidZz, Apr 12, 2009.

1. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

I've been thinking of getting a tattoo and now that I've met my soulmate (who's married) I've decided to make certain changes in my life. I don't expect to meet anyone because I realize now I'm too eccentric and way to much of a loaner to make any girl happy. But I also know I'd like to try new things! So far the drinking alcohol part is down pat, I just got back from having more Mai Tai's and Friday I got so drunk I was barely able to walk lol

So anyways here's what I'd like to get a tattoo artist to do, something with this symbol

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

and then a Griffin holding it smashing it into the Earth, I'm leaning towards an abstract Griffin design like this one

I'm pretty sure I'd have this near my left upper chest, it would be something I could see when I look in the mirror. Basically that brand is from a Manga called Berserk, demons follow him through life as long as he has the brand. It's a sign he'll never be free of his pain or sorrow no matter how far he goes. Similar to myself, my life is like that in a way. Demons (of my own devising) consume and challenge me to find new ways to live.

Also the Griffin represents Griffith from Berserk, but also how there can be a shining hope in such horrible darkness but in truth that hope itself is no escape, it promises nothing but for itself. Although it might seem like you're gaining in the end you loose.

What you guys think? I've figured it might be costly, 300 or so, because I don't want it to small or big and tattoo artists charge by the hour at certain levels, but they'll also need to help me refine the design so....

Not this week or anything, but hopefully in 3 months or so when I pay off some debts etc.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Tnerb Banned Banned

Very nice I like it why is your soulmate married that makes you feel like really shitty I am sure.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

Well it's really funny, I never knew why I came out here and got a job where I did, now I believe that in addition to the changes I've gone through emotionally while working there I was also fated to meet this person, my soulmate (who is married). I think it was so I could follow a new destiny, a new future. I'm not sure where it will take me but I truly think I met her so I'd know it was ok to change. Now that I am changing it's interesting, I feel like there's something waiting that's good. Also I want to try getting into sky diving sometime, after the tattoo thing.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. draqon Banned Banned

dont do tattoos, it is unhealthy.

8. draqon Banned Banned

hey guys lets give each other high-5! we are the biggest dorks around here, all enjoying our lives quite nicely and all on this thread. wohoooo

9. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

Well I don't think there's any question of that lol Thanks that made me smile

10. draqon Banned Banned

DarkSidZz but ur getting this tattoo because of her? right?

by soulmate you mean "been there"?

11. Tnerb Banned Banned

She isn't your soulmate, she is married and is a very very terrible terrible excuse of an individual and if you even think of considering it is fate you probably are right but it can not happen that it is true:bawl:

12. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

Well your phrasing is off but yea, what I see is fate just needed me to see it for myself, that way I'd change for the better. Though we were fated to meet we are also following very different destiny's. Mine will take me somewhere new

13. Tnerb Banned Banned

Can happen that it is true. Appologises.

14. Tnerb Banned Banned

Yes.

15. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

Yo, Buckminster Loopnerine !

I got just the tat' for you...

It symbolizes how them wimmenfolks are so dead & gone to your own self -

:mufc:

16. Tnerb Banned Banned

new wallpaper

17. Tnerb Banned Banned

What killjoy do you think a woman one would look like?
    :bugeye:

18. Tnerb Banned Banned

nevermind

19. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

You should have the "psych-o-dellic" version, with the manipulative leetle hands twisting up zee swelling, eetching brain...

hmmm...

Probably the same sort of thing, but with the "male" symbol

20. Tnerb Banned Banned

Buckminister Looperine that was halarious.

21. Tnerb Banned Banned

Nope sorry. You should find a female version of it. Not the actual symbol I won't stand for.

22. Tnerb Banned Banned

They want to see the stars.

23. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

`
    What about the neutron stars ?