I want to request Sociology

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Xmo1, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Xmo1 Registered Senior Member

as a topic. I'm interested in the relative (social) power of contemporary social groups. Probably at minimum for subjects would be the five social systems. I'm thinking some of your current topics could be included in the list. Sociology should be contained in social sciences.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2017
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

For the time being, we tend to run sociology under Human Science; it also has a place in Science & Society, and might tread in to the econ portion of Business & Economics.

Nor do I oppose the idea of a Sociology subforum, but there hasn't been enough demand over time for Psych or Anth to warrant their own subfora, either, so for the time being we've kept it all wrapped up in Human Science.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Xmo1 Registered Senior Member

If you are interested in making money from ad revenue you might look into it. When I went surfing for sociology forms like sci-forums I didn't find anything that interested me. There were some hi-brow, journals, edu's (student login), and subscription sites. A robust forum (by tying the subjects together) might get you a good google listing for 'sociology forums.' Thank you Tiassa.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2017
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.