I want to file for emancipation

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by MewSkitty, Feb 16, 2005.

  1. MewSkitty Sciforums.com sucks! Registered Senior Member

    I want to file for emancipation, but I don't know how. I did research on the internet, but I could only find sites about how emancipation affects child support and taxes. Here's my information:

    I'm 15 and a half, and I live in Nebraska. My mom does have a drinking problem and does hit me, though not that often.

    This is plan A of three plans I have to get away from my mom. Plan B is to go with my dad, but my brother is in his custady since he got out of prison yesterday. He's tried to kill me a few times before. He would have drowned me if it wasn't for my dad, who is a good person, I just fear my brother.

    So can anyone help me?
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

    to hide all adverts.
  3. Crimson_Scribe Thespian Registered Senior Member

    is there a hotline where you live or a school counselor that's competent?
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

    to hide all adverts.
  5. vslayer Registered Senior Member

    just get a job and leave, if you dont have a jrb then you arent ready to be adult anyway
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

    to hide all adverts.
  7. Xko Registered Senior Member

    Well here in the UK we have a number of charities/organisations such as Childline & NSPCC.

    You must have something like that where you live.

Share This Page