I think I have problem

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by whevr, Nov 9, 2011.

1. whevr Registered Member

Hi, I'm from germany and barely 15 years old.
    Yeah I know this is not the introduction folder but I kinda think it's appropriate right here. Might also be an excuse for my poor english writing skills. Hehe.

First of all I want to say that this thread is mostly about me. I think it's coming to mind when reading the title. Well anyway my Problem is that I have the feeling there is something wrong with me. Well due the fact that my IQ is about kinda 5000 and I am still just normal skilled I feel that I might am some kind of unhappy with everything. Well, I laugh some times but my general oppinion is that I don't like humans for some reason. Well I also don't like everything else but the most of the other things does not expect any kind of interaction on my part.

You might wonder why I've chosen this forum and no one that is speaking my native language. Well the simple reason is that there is no forum that might be able to help me. Trust me I talked a lot with these guys but they kinda seem just to see the little boy who wants to prove something and wants to have acceptation and love. They said my "intelligent appearance" is just to hide my real person. Well it might be right in some case but they never thought of the possibilty I could have problems with doint a thing like stop acting the way I am to find what I really am or looking deep inside me to see and accept whatever I see. Well they said I'd have to commit to either love or intelligence and I really don't want and believe that. Also might be right but I don't wanna dugde. I think my problem is deeper and simpler as well but we kinda forget about it. But I can't really define it. Well let me give you an example: I don't understand any kind of adjective because I have no absolute match for it. What's good if we don't know whats bad and vice versa. I know thats kinda preposterous but it shows a little but of what I ment.

I really don't want any kind of psychological playground on top of me but I guess my problem is about to build some bigger problems even after puberty.
    Well, also the motivation to go here is that I want to start studying science stuff. Lets just call it that way because I'm not totally sure about the field. I thought of neurosciences because I want to put my brain into any Hardware that makes my thinking faster in order to think about what I want in my life. Which woulda be everything because I'd have no real limitation in lifetime. Hey theres another problem of mine. I don't know what I want. I can't choose between something trivial like..well I don't even am able to choose the example. But i guess there has to be something wrong in this theory because I wrote this thread and I'm obviously still alive.

I'm still hoping to find someone in this world who is like me. Well I even didn't find someone who just simply can understand me thats why I thought of amplify my research.
    But I'm probably not here to search for this person. I guess I'm just here to search for a solution to my "unhappyness". Well I am no fan of drugs thats why this opportunity kinda drops out.

Bottom line I want to know what the heck is going on with this world and with me and wheather i can change it or me the way I won't be "unhappy" anymore.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

That makes sense.

Which guys?
    Do you think you have to prove anything? At 15?

Sounds like a particularly dumb remark. Ignore it.

Pfft, even if it does come come down to that you've already GOT intelligence (according to you

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

) love happens by accident and isn't guaranteed. How can there be a "choice" between them?

If you're smart why can't you decide?

Er,
    Baz Luhrmann, Sunscreen.
    Why should you choose now? Why should you choose at all?
    Like you said:
    Choose what you enjoy (that way you'll be good at it). Diversify. Don't limit yourself. Try everything.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

And join the "5000 IQ Club" with me and Dwy.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. whevr Registered Member

"If you're smart why can't you decide?"
    Who said I'm smart? I said I am normal skilled. And for some reason I just can't define an adjective without any opposite match for it.

"Which guys?
    Do you think you have to prove anything? At 15?" Well I seriously don't know much about me. It might be right who knows. But I can't see why my age should be distractive to that thought.

"Try everything." I'm not limiting myself. My lifetime is.

Well my problem about what I want is more a question about what I do. Not solving it would probably make me do nothing. Bad or good..I still can't decide. I like the idea of "nothing" but I can't accomplish that with just doing nothing. I'd have to erase the universe and everything that might be behind it. And by the way also myself. What I sometimes prefer doing first.

I know this would end in a discussion but i guess that won't lead us/me to any solution at all because the most of topics here are just based on everyones own interpretation.
    Thats why I suggest not to discuss what I say whether its right or wrong in your opinion.

@GeoffP Yeah well sorry acctually my IQ is 50000 and I missed one 0. Probably wouldn't challenge me to be with 5000 IQs.

8. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

I'm easily ten times as awed as before.

9. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

You did:
    Nobody in their right mind expects a 15 year to have anything to prove.

So now you ARE limiting yourself.
    Just get on with it.

Not making a decision has the same effect as making a decision to not do something.

Riiight.

10. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Probably Asperger's Syndrome. It's a form of autism, but commonly with above average intelligence, and a very literal mind. Social problems can appear around puberty when the social structure becomes more complex.

I could be wrong, but it's the most obvious thing to rule out.

11. whevr Registered Member

Sorry i can't see how this is not discussing.
    Well just for fun and because I have the urge to be right.

I didn't say I'm smart. I just told you my IQ. IQ != being smart.

Well I am limiting myself and also I am responsable for my problems because I'm a human and problems wouldn't exist without humans but I guess this thinking does not lead anywhere usefull.

"Not making a decision has the same effect as making a decision to not do something." Thats basically what I said oO isn't it?

"Riiight." ..Right..Don't believe me?

Well again I want to make you aware that a discussion won't lead us/me anywhere. It would be more helpfull if we'd work together on this problem. Well if you feel any need to help me.

12. whevr Registered Member

@spidergoat Well in my language I have nice social skills. From my point of view ofc. but I also think it could be some kind of autism. Well my outer appearance is totally normal and I can handle all things in my life but in my inner I am disturbed and kinda broken. I guess.

EDIT: Well I red it completly and I just can find myself barely in this paper. Well there are some things like formal language and factual information I like to collect but I have lots of interst and I am changing the topic I am studying about kinda weekly. (euphemism)

Last edited: Nov 9, 2011
  13. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Really?
    Intelligence is nothing to do with being smart?
    http://www.thefreedictionary.com/smart

So ignore the limitations and just get on with it.

Nearly.

IQ scales only go up to ~200.
    I think 50,000 (or even 5,000) is a slight exaggeration.

Hmm, and a discussion isn't "working together"?
    Not that high an IQ then...
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/discussion

14. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

How is your love life?

15. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

Hi
    Well my IQ seems so far to be unlimited. But I'm sorry, so far I am unable to read you. 15 is a funny age, and pretty random in who you will become. If you keep posting I will soon figure you out, if that's what you want. Do you have any special talents like art, music, mathematics.. etc?

16. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

:roflmao:

17. whevr Registered Member

IQ != Intelligence
    Yeah the name calls for it but it really isn't.

"IQ scales only go up to ~200.
    I think 50,000 (or even 5,000) is a slight exaggeration." Yeah well. Might have been a joke? I think I don't have to tell you but i can't tell if your just fooling me right now :S

"Hmm, and a discussion isn't "working together"?
    Not that high an IQ then..." Dicussions that have no reachable end are not helping just wasting time. Working togheter also includes having discussions but they mostly are kinda helpfull and not based on the urge to just be right.

@spidergoat got me. But thats not fair. I toldya I don't like humans. There is nothing like a lovelife as you probably can imagne. But I guess I just don't meet there right people. Or more likely: I can't see them being like me.

18. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Of course. I'll just take your word for it.

Ah, you're so smart you already know the result?

Then you've been talking to the wrong people.

19. whevr Registered Member

@Pincho Paxton Sadly no. Well I do calculate and I do produce music and I draw..but I'm not good or something. Just like I told you. Just normal skilled.

20. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

That's okay. Pincho isn't good at anything.
    Except, maybe, false self-promotion, but I don't think that counts.

21. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

You should talk to German people instead, because the translation loses a lot of your personality, it's very robotic. So I just can't figure you out.

22. whevr Registered Member

Well you're funny

You can't take my word. You just take what you get from those. IQ isn't Intelligence well isn't it obvious? How can I possibly have a high IQ and still be normal skilled in math or stuff like that? Answer: I don't have a high IQ. Well if you want to belive it makes no difference at all but this dicussion will lead to no end. Well I can't tell you that for sure but I have to decide. Yeah right I know whats coming next. Hehe. I already told you: "But i guess there has to be something wrong in this theory because I wrote this thread and I'm obviously still alive. "

23. scheherazade Northern Horse Whisperer Valued Senior Member

Hello whevr, and welcome to this forum.

What part of interacting with humans do you dislike?

'Unhappiness' is a subjective state. No one can truly influence that state but yourself. What do you perceive as the cause of your unhappiness?

No psychoanalysis here. Just getting you to examine the questions. No need to share unless it pleases you to do so.