I think blacks are dumb...

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by S.A.M., Nov 4, 2009.

?

Science shows that blacks are dumb

1. Yes

30.4%
  2. No

60.9%
  3. Don't know/no opinion/don't want to give my opinion

30.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessiej920 Shake them dice and roll 'em Valued Senior Member

Sshhh...we're not supposed to talk about that

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

lol.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

How do you arrive at that? The topic of the thread is neither race nor intelligence. Its science and the scientific method.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

If that graph is accurate, my son with Down's Syndrome would have an average IQ if he were black....

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

well, there ya go...:bravo:

8. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

yeah, it was their fault. ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha...no...:bawl:

9. John99 Banned Banned

someone should measure the average IQ of the cocktail waitress.

10. nirakar ( i ^ i ) Registered Senior Member

Good one, that was funny.

11. iceaura Valued Senior Member

Yes, in the US. Especially as children. IIRC the difference in the number of words spoken to a child by an adult is in the tens of thousands per year, average black compared with the average white child, for one example.
    An IQ test? Please. They have to renormalize the things every other year just to keep the scores stable within the white upper middle class Westerners they were designed for (Flynn Effect).
    An example of the scientific method in action would be of some benefit. Unless you think your interpretation of that IQ graph qualifies, in which case we're starting out in kind of a hole.

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Anyone is free to criticise what they like. My question is very simple, is the statement an accurate scientific interpretation of the graph?

If the graph were the IQ measurement of two populations of apes would it even be necessary to ask?

13. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Moderator notice: I deleted a number of insults and the off-topic replies to them. If this continues there'll be official warnings. Keep it civil!

14. jessiej920 Shake them dice and roll 'em Valued Senior Member

I don't think anyone is saying slavery was "their" fault. Why do you keep using the words "we" and "they"???

15. deicider got omnicidead Registered Senior Member

Enjoy.

This was fun actually.
    Obama is white ^^

This too shows blacks with less IQ and many other graphs says the same,so its not fake.

Now black ppl can feel better.We got owned by Asian ppl with 106 :0

Are black dumb? yes.
    But enviroment plays the biggest role,and notice america's blacks are much smarter than africas.
    Maybe it'll need more generations in civilized countries till they reach too.
    And actually u can see it everywhere,in any science,blacks are faaar less in any section of science.
    Is a black man less smart(as goes for IQ testing) than white ? yes,science proved it.So far...if u noticed at iq 140 the numbers are the same...but the general population is much lower that means all races are the same level,its not the color cause hindu ppl would be stupid,but they definetaly are not.
    Its their way of life ,short life span,education that dont leave them time to think...

16. mike47 Banned Banned

Huh.....no logic here......:shrug::shrug:

17. iceaura Valued Senior Member

And it was very simply answered, several times: No.

If the graph were supposedly of two populations of apes, with similar methodology behind it, any such interpretation would be laughed at.

18. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

It might have something to do with race, or maybe just you.

19. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Thanks for pointing that out. A 20 point difference in average IQ is simply unbelievable nonsense. I assume that particular graph came from a particularly biased source.

Nonsense.

I know lots of balck people who are faaar better at spelling than you, to take one example.

Nonsense. Turn your brain on and consider what it would take to actually prove a statement like that.

20. krazedkat IQ of "Highly Gifted"-"Genius" Registered Senior Member

Let's face the facts. Many black children have been forced to go to innercity schools and they don't always have the best educators. Also, for years they were in slavery, the Europeans and settlers screwed them up by not allowing them to learn writing etc.

21. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Another fact: being rich can buy you a better education. Historical segregation and oppression of black people led to their accumulating less average wealth than white people. Now, connect the dots.

22. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I wasn't asking for justifications or for reasons, anyone who knows my posting history knows I have given much more detailed ones. Besides, being a "coloured" female theist puts me somewhere between congenital retard and gibbering idiot, if some posters here are to be believed.

So, what I am asking is a simple question.

Based on the evidence presented, is my statement scientifically correct?

23. superstring01 Moderator

Don't be silly. You're somewhere further up the line, between "gibbering idiot" and "brain damaged ex-convict"!

Jokes aside, I think it's obvious that people cannot let go of their PC'ness to give a straight answer. And I don't really blame them. Race is, in most of the world, a sensitive topic.

~String

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.