I think blacks are dumb...

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by S.A.M., Nov 4, 2009.

?

Science shows that blacks are dumb

1. Yes

30.4%
  2. No

60.9%
  3. Don't know/no opinion/don't want to give my opinion

30.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. John99 Banned Banned

there are plenty of black .vs asian (china\japan\korea) tests and white .vs asian (china\japan\korea) tests. iq tests are BS anyway.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. superstring01 Moderator

SAM, I like it when you swear. It's when I enjoy your company the most. It's rare that we get to see it, but I will commend you, you employ it like a fine scalpel.

~String

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. John99 Banned Banned

dont get me wrong, i believe in testing but test on practical stuff that is relevant to the society. dont test on generic BS like which shape doesnt fit etc. or for example: what pattern comes next? &5gsaem& or &5gsaemB.

8. parmalee peripatetic artisan Valued Senior Member

exactly. some [guy] takes someone's (in this case, yours) words out of context, totally misses the fucking point, and a 13 page thread ensues. the essence of sciforums.

Insult deleted

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2009
  9. deicider got omnicidead Registered Senior Member

10. Enmos Valued Senior Member

lol Now that I read it again, I see what you mean

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. mike47 Banned Banned

In all races we have smart and dumb .
    If I am dumb it does not imply all my race is dumb .

12. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

It also does not indicate your race is intelligent, especially if you're dumb.

13. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

evolutionary traits are determined by environment, culture, and necessity. i would like to know where the sample was taken (geographical location). i also think that IQ tests are biased. here again, my problem with white people. there are a lot of skills and attributes not valued on IQ tests. let's stick the typical fat doughy "smart" white guy and a typical black man out in the middle of the desert or a jungle and see who survives to perpetuate their race shall we? now who's smarter? we drug their asses out of their tribes in africa and enslaved them and treated them like animals for a long time. that racism and segregation and the effects of which are still extremely palpable today. and so the whities with their IQ.

fuck that.

14. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

do you ever add anything to a discussion that is worthwhile? ever? and i bet you have such a high IQ, Q. i'd like to stick your ass in the middle of a jungle. you'd be cryin' for your mommy.

15. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

You mean, like this?

16. jessiej920 Shake them dice and roll 'em Valued Senior Member

I know there are, but it just seems like no one ever talks about them or sites them. I just get sick of hearing the whole black vs. white thing. It's annoying to me. And I agree that IQ tests are bullshit.

17. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

yeah, we drag them out of africa, where they had an awesome culture that they loved, families that they loved, put them in chains, treated them worse than we do our dogs, so we can make money, and then we wonder why their fucking IQ tests are low. cause we're so fucking smart.

18. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

what do you think the outcome would be Q? it's a valid point.

let's give a fucking test. let's give a rhythm test. let's give an athletic aptitude test.

how well do you think you would score [deleted]?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2009
  19. jessiej920 Shake them dice and roll 'em Valued Senior Member

Several things...

One, why do you have a problem with white people?

Two, why does the white person have to be 'the typical fat doughy "smart" white guy'? That sounds like a stereotype to me, which isn't any better then racism.

Three, why would a typical black man have a better chance then said "fat white guy" when it came to surviving in the desert or jungle? :bugeye:

Four, when you say "we drug their asses out of their tribes in africa and enslaved them and treated them like animals for a long time" do you mean "we" as in white people? I don't know about you, but I didn't drag anybody anywhere or enslave anybody, so please don't lump me in with "your" people

No offense, but alot of your post sounded pretty racist.

20. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

yep. it's the subliminal topic of this thread.

21. jessiej920 Shake them dice and roll 'em Valued Senior Member

That really didn't answer any of my questions, but sure, okay...

22. parmalee peripatetic artisan Valued Senior Member

...and were often treated with as much contempt and disregard by their kindred black folk who often "sealed the deal" with the european and american slave traders.

is there a disproportionately high percentage of black men who come out winning the million bucks on Survivor? not to my knowledge.

23. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

They kinda are dumb. I feel for those who haven't yet realized this. I mean, even if you don't believe in IQ. The evidence pulls very heavily in one direction.

This is dangerously close to a racist remark. You get the benefit of the doubt because of the thread topic..

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.